Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalyan Sundar
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Kalyan SundarYour feedback matters!
I am a 55 year old woman. I have developed pain in the lower back since the last week. My shoulders and fingers are stiff when I get up in the morning. Please suggest some remedy.
All my body joints (wrist, knees, neck, fingers) crack a lot. Also there is general body pain these days. What does this signify? What should I do.
Whenever I wake up in the morning my leg muscle get strain. I am not able to move my legs. What should I do and what medicine should I apply?
I am 68 yrs old and diabetic for the last 22 yrs. Had a fracture, calcanium left, in 2003 ; ok now even though wound is 99% closed still has a little pain while walking or doing yoga. Now started with a pain on my right shoulder. Sugar level is 148/168 (on medicine) pls advice how to get rid f this shoulder pain and pain at the fractured joint. And also for diabetes thanks,
My wife. Having severe joints paints. When we check for rumotoid test found negative But she does have similar symptom of pain When she do yoga, get some relief Can you advice is any solution!
Hi! I am 25 years old working as Junior engineer. I drunk a lot as I am having lot of stress due to family problem. Since last couple of weeks I am getting backache plus the whole body pains even my arms and leg. I ask my wife to massage it everyday and has become a routine as daily process. Now we are trying to have a baby but its been about three to four months and she cannot conceive. I smoke a lot too. My friends circle told me that it is because I drinks and smoke a lot, that's the reason. Can it really be because of it? People do have such habit but they are happy. So please guide me doctor with your valuable guidance and medical possibilities. I will be grateful to you if you get me out of this problem. Thanking you.
Good afternoon sir I recently work as a medical representative And this profession using too much bike Few day ago I was suffering from back and also joint problem I do not know why it happen please suggest sir.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.