Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpana SuryakumarYour feedback matters!
Still 3 years I am smoking with the paper, what happens for my body, what its affect, what happen in my future life, please please please give full details about it.
He have a heavy depression. He is thinking continuously. He can not able to control the depression and thinking. He is looking soo sad with red eyes.
I am 44 years old and my mind will be in a disturb a disturb position thinking about negative impact which is happening on roads e.g. If any dies on met an accident I will think that'll happening to me and thinking abt negative. Please suggest me to be positive.
I am having anxiety issues with related to health and every small things in life am currently taking dveniz 100 in morning and zapiz 0.25 at night. Will they help.
My friend is having Phobias since childhood. He just had no phobias/few in his college days and with his girlfriend. Since his girlfriend left him he's having the same phobias (multiple) again along with panic attack. Is it curable. Whom should he consult?
I lost my father in last year and I am very depressed please help me I am not able to do any work with attention.
I'm always confused and distracted all the time which effect my daily life. For this I frequently forget always. I am having fear of facing situation, I am worried about my problem since 08 years ago.
I am 21 years old. I have a brother. I share everything with him. I like him very much. He if went to some place I feel very bad. I feel that i am lonely without him. I am so much addicted to him. I am very depressed. He is going to marry in 6 months. I am getting fear that I can not live without him. I am so depressed. Please help me what can I do? Some time i am feeling that I can not live without him what can do? I want to live happily even if he is far away with me.
I am feeling anger everywhere in a relationship in work in every aspect. What to do? I have allergies so I am taking medicine prescribed by a doctor. Please help me amd suggest me what should I do?
Parental Depression is an aspect which affects the innocent child, right from the time it is in the mother's womb.
Maternal depression could be due to various reasons ranging from familial disharmony to poor health. Unfortunately, a depressed mother's pessimistic thoughts could pass on to the pure soul inside her. So the effect starts in utero. After birth, she may be careless and negligent towards a child whose most important requirement is love. And children of these mothers become victims of behavioral and cognitive problems and poor school performers. They may also acquire the illness of depression eventually.
A depressed father will display stress and agitation instead of engaging the young minds in interesting learning or other activities.
Hence, before stepping into parenthood, it's important to be mentally fit and not just physically healthy. Exercise and meditation is of great help and of course a happy home environment.
Supporting each other is the key to getting things on track again.
- Talk to your spouse: Chat with your spouse, showing affection, doing things with them and encouraging them to get out of the house are important.
- Appreciate her but respect your family: Help her see that the family needs her and appreciates that she is expecting. While doing the same ensure that you respect the feelings of your family members.
- Opt for specialist care: Offer to see a therapist and encourage her to take medications. Getting the help of an expert helps get guidance to handle difficult situations.
- Be emotionally present with her: Go with her to as many antenatal checkups as you can, and make sure you are there for the ultrasound scans. This encourages a woman and gives her the satisfaction that her partner is involved.
- Compliment her and pay attention to her: Many women find it difficult to cope with the changes in their body during pregnancy. She may be worried about stretch marks, concerned about weight gain or just be feeling not much like her old self. Make sure to compliment her and let her know how much you love her.
- Be a shoulder for her to cry on: Listen to all of her concerns, and offer her the reassurance and support she really needs.
- Be there to help: After the birth, your partner will need time to recover. She will be exhausted, sore and hormonal, and will be relying on you for support. Help with the baby, and do as much as you can.
Hello doctor my name is sudhir raghuwanshi I am 48 year old man I have addict for alcohol and tobacco products last six years what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am 21 years old. My motion is usually very small and not continuous. I have to sit for 3 times during the morning. If I have banana the before night. It's little better. I have this problem from 4 yrs. And also I am in depression from last 6 months.
I am a 25 year old student and preparing for govt exams but I can not concentrate on my studies in the last few months. And bad thought specially towards sex issues are constantly run in my mind. So, please help how can I get it off that's why I concentrate on my studies. Thanking you.
I want suggestions to improve my IQ power and memory power very much. My age is 20 years am studying chartered accountancy CA course.
Audiology deals in identifying and evaluating hearing disorders that are associated with adults, children or infants. The audiology department at genesis-neurogen diagnostic evaluations to people having speech, hearing, language and communication difficulties.
- Our team of experienced and qualified audiologists undertakes all kinds of hearing tests like newborn screening (oea) pta, etc. And also have experience with regard to all types of hearing aids, starting from the standard to the most advanced option. Our experts provide solution for all lifestyle needs e. G. Swimming ear plugs, noise muffs/plugs etc.
- We specialize with determining cochlear implant candidacy, mapping and auditory verbal therapy.
- We also deal with all kinds of speech-related problems including language and voice problems for e. G. Stammering, delayed speech and language misarticulation, cleft palate etc. With regard to children and aphasia, dysarthria, parkinson’s, hoarse voice etc in case of adults.
- A comprehensive assessment is carried out for each patient based on wjihich a customized treatment plan is planned through the use of latest and advanced technology.
- Our highly trained specialists offer a wide variety of services like speech/language intervention, cochlear implants and aural rehabilitation