Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
I am 22 years old and some times my body parts become numb in the still state it happens often and I also get exhausted while doing light work so please tell me what should I do?
I am 18 years old and when I wake up in morning I see black all in front of my eyes and my brain feels heavy. What can I do?
My headache start from any side and covers complete head. I don't have any spectacles I have checked for glass but they said my eye sight are perfect no need of glasses, even I don't have any migraine problem.
I have problem of headaches in even. G from last 5 years. I have consulted some doctors they said its migraine. What should I do?
Hello sir/mam mere dost ka 1 din pehle accident hua hai uske dono pair mai fecture and ek haath mai fecture hai so usko aaj subha hosh aaya uske na toh sir par chot hai na face par helmet laga hua tha and wo kisi ko pehchan nhi raha thoda medicine ka nasha sa bhi hai use wo hospital mai admit hai apne papa ko uncle bol raha hai kya uski yaddast toh nhi gayi doctor acche se behaive kar raha dar kr bhi nhi bol raha normally bol raha mai uske saamne gaya mujhe bolta hai bhaiya aap kon maine kaha mai tera dost fir bolne laga mujhe paani de do peena hai uske bottle chad rahi hai and plaster ho raha hai toh kya problem hai use?
A 28 years old female is suffering from migraine and thyroid for last 4 years. Please advise. Regards.
I get intermittant numbness sensation at a particular place on my left ear and at a particular place on left side of my head above my left ear.
My hands shiver after lifting heavy objects. And also my legs shiver after I take a run? why does it happens.
I had a accident some year ago and I lost my proper working of right leg (Nerve block). Give. Some ways.
I had epilepsy problem some twenty five year ago. I gradually reduced the dosage and I was alright. Bud suddenly had an attack yesterday. What should I do.
I am suffering from a terrible headache since last 3 years. It seems to be migraine. What should I do to get rid of this?
What are preventive measures for Parkinson's disease in old age? What are the measures to keep mental faculties sharp? What contribution a diet variation makes to keep the intellect in fine shape, particularly in old age?
My body is very week. My hands always keep shivering while doing any job like drawing and holding something. Even will doing namaze my legs shivers. Please help me out. I am very much worrying about my future.
Is Sleep Paralysis a Symptom of a Serious Problem? Yesterday left side full not sense (top to bottom like head, hand and leg) this is 1st time happening to me.
Migraine problem since 3 years. I think its due to some food stuff like biscuits and food made from maida. Mostly pain occurs on right side of head . How can it be cured ? Can't take any medicine because I am breastfed mom .
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.