Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I do not feel like to have sex. If I do den I can only do at once at a time. After dat I use to feel pain, dryness and injury. Please suggest me solution.
Joint pains or muscles cramps are the usual suspects when it comes to leg pain. Joint pains are usually a symptom of arthritis, a common occurrence during old age. Leg muscles are mostly affected by muscle cramps. From an Ayurvedic point of view, all pains are caused by the vata dosha.
What are doshas?
The doshas define the natural inclination of the body and they comprise the three main energies that affect your health and well-being. The three doshas are Pitta, Vata and Kapha. Thus in Ayurveda, pain is caused when the doshas are vitiated. In Ayurveda, ama is the name given to the toxic materials in the body that are caused by improper indigestion. Therefore, pain occurs when there is too much ama build-up in your body.
Useful herbs for treating leg pain:
- Clove: It provides instant relief from pain, especially if they are due to muscle cramps. Apply clove oil in a poultice over the affected area.
- Ginger: Since ginger has great painkiller properties, it can be added to a regular diet to deal with chronic leg pain.
- Liquorice: Muscle aches can be treated with liquorice roots infused in water overnight.
- Madhuca: Applying madhuca oil over leg pains, especially if they are due to rheumatism, then it can give great results.
- Pepper: Pepper aids in proper blood circulation by helping dilating the superficial blood vessels.
Dietary regulations for leg pain: To help with chronic leg pain, leafy vegetables, green vegetables, Vitamin C-rich foods, plantains that are rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium must be consumed. Coffee and chocolate must be avoided at all costs. The consumption of water cannot be stressed enough as one of the leading causes of leg pain is dehydration of insufficient fluids in the body. Water helps flush out the toxins in the body, thus getting rid of the vitiated doshas.
Ayurvedic treatment for leg pain: For external use, Mahanarayana Tailam is extremely effective. Warming the oil before application will give best results. For internal use, Simhanada Guggulu, a mild laxative, Laxmi Vilas rasa and Pratapa Lankeshwara Rasa are prescribed.
Hi. Am just married and in first night I have inserted my finger to my wife but there was blood. Is this normal? Should I consult doc?
Dear Sir/madam, my wife got periods on today means 18/08/2015, wat is best dates and times for conceive for a baby, which date have do sex with my wife, pls help me.
Weight training is a method of exercise where you use either your body weight or external weight to build strength and increase muscle size. The principle of weight training centers on eccentric and concentric movements of the skeletal muscles, thus stimulating them to grow. Usually the sets, reps and the tempo of the exercise are manipulated to concentrate on size, endurance or strength.
It is important to note that certain aspects of weight training are detrimental to your body. You need to be aware of these aspects so that you can maximize your strength gains.
Here are 4 ways that weight training may harm your body are:
- Warm up: Warming up before working out is very essential, as it increases blood flow in the body. It loosens up your stiff joints and elevates your heart rate. You may do basic cardio exercises, such as jumping jacks and bodyweight squats as your warm up regime.
- Don't push yourself too hard: Don't over exert yourself in your workouts, listen to your body and stop when you feel that you can't go on anymore. It increases the likelihood of you being injured and thus is detrimental to your health.You may try to lift heavier weights compromising on form or posture, which can lead to various muscle tears or strains.
- Stretch after your workout: It is very important that you stretch after your weight training workout. It aids in muscle recovery after a heavy workout and also makes the joints more mobile and flexible. Stretching also allows the tensed muscles to relax and improves posture. Lack of stretching increases chances of injuring your muscles and may put a damper on your weight training muscles.
- Injuries: Injuries such as pulling a muscle or injuring your joints are very common if you lift weights. It is of utmost importance that you follow proper form while working out. An example of this would be when you don't keep your spine straight while squatting, thus resulting in a slipped disc injury.
This golden spice, used in almost every meal in india is very valuable.
-it is a very powerful healer. It prevents growth of cancer cells and thus can prevent cancer.
-its anti-inflammatory properties reduces swelling caused due to pain and also reduces severity of pain caused due to arthritis.
-it is also said to prevent alzheimer's disease.
-this spice also acts as an antioxidant that helps lower cholesterol.