Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Kalaiselvi VairavelYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am SADIQ Hussain 34 year old. I am suffering joint pain since 4 year. Because of my uric acid. My uric acid level always high to normal. I tried so many home remedies but relief only for small time. Then problem start again. Please help me sir.
My father is a diabetes patient. Which kinds of care I do for him? He is filling very tired at work time what is the reason behind this?
I am 35 years old man suffering from hypertension, cholesterol and thyroid since last 3 years and weight is 108 kgs. Please advise an immediate action to be taken in order to reduce weight as inspire of taking precautions weight is increasing.
Hello sir, I am 59 years and suffering from sugar thyroid. I take 150 mg thyrox and 10 unit mastered insulin. May I take metformine 500 mg with 5 mg dional?
Inflammation of the thyroid gland
Natural home remedy using flaxseeds:
Take 2 tbsp crushed flaxseeds
Add little water
Mix well and make paste
Apply this on the throat
Wash off after 20 min
Dry with a clean piece of cloth
Natural home remedy using sorrel leaves and olive oil:
Crush a handful of sorrel leaves
Add 2 tbsp olive oil
Apply this paste on the swelling
Wash off after 15 min
Natural home remedy using dandelion leaves and clarified butter:
Take a handful of dandelion leaves
Crush them to make a paste
Add 2 tsp clarified butter and mix well
Heat the mixture till it turns lukewarm
Apply this paste on affected area
Leave it for 15 min
Do this for 2 weeks
Consume food rich in iodine like:
My mother have diabetes from one year and taking medication on time but due to stress glucose is increasing what to do please give suggestion.
I want to know the main symptoms of thyroid .which commonly seen in all thyroid all thyroid patents. And want to know something in detail about thyroid.
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar: It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
- Coccinia indica: It is another herb, which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components, which after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the vitamin C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
- Azadirachta Indica or neem: It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
- Morus Indica or Mulberry: It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch are beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body and is also known to correct any lipid profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd: It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
- Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun: This Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
- Trigonella Foenum or methi: It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.
Related Tip: "5 Tips To Control Diabetes Through Diet"