Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
My father is using insulin cartigen to control diabetes. My question is Will it be stored in refrigerator (not in freezer) after opening?
My friend have thyroid from 3 months. is there is any treatment for this to core permanently? please help me.
I have diabetes for a long time now and I wanted to know what is nerve damage I think I got it in my legs. I get this pain in my legs some time of the day. I would like to know dose sound like nerve damage? Thank you everyone how can help me.
I am drinking apple cider vinegar in morning with empty stomach in order to reduce the weight and even to reduce uric acid. Now my weight as well as amount of uric acid is reduced. I just want to ask whether drinking apple cider vinegar is advisable or not.
I am having thyroid problem after marriage[before 2years]. My tsh is varying. Many times it was less than 0.5. And two times without any medicines it goes to >100. So now I am using thyronorm 50mcg. After using this tab for one month now it is 7.9. Does it varies like this. I am also having pcos. No children yet. Should I go to gynae or endocrinologist doctor. Please suggest.
We are in starting 6th month of pregnancy. Last ultrasound showed a white spot in baby's heart. Just want to confirm wat is it about. Doctor said nothing to worry it will disappear most of the times. Also my wife has thyroid too. Does it effect baby?
I'm 25 male working. I'm thin & quick-tired. So I would drink coconut water alot usually 3 times a week as it contains glucose and gives energy . Now I stopped it because my friend told me that it can cause sugar as the glucose level increases in body by too much drinking it. please clarify.
Treatment for diabetes we are facing the problem since 7years we want solution for rest of whole life please help me.
My mother is suffering from sugar and blood pressure problems please advice me what to do to cure this problem?
I am a male age 53 years suffering from diabetes Type II from January 2010. There is a fluctuation in figures between Fasting and PP. I am taking Glycigon M one each time. Please let me know what are the best ways of folding and lifestyle and other things that I should adopt to control diabetes. My average blood sugar is 140-145. What is the role of Homeopathic medicine. Regards
Hi I am 52 years old no family history of diabetic I am going frequent for urine blood report is ok is there any chance of diabetic in future.
My free t4 is 4.2 and tsh is 0.02 and I am taking eltroxin 75 mg but I am loosing body weight day by day. It reduced from 66 kg to 60 kg in last five months.
I am 55 years, I have hypothyroid since 1975, I take eltroxin 100 daily, but from last two month I had 10.15 urid acid, what should I do. Reply me. Thanks.
Thyroid is one among the many glands in the endocrine system, whose secreted hormones regulate and maintain various metabolic activities. Thyroid problem, in generic terms, refers to a situation where there is an abnormal secretion of the thyroid hormone. The secretion can either be abundant, causing what is known as hyperthyroidism, or insufficient which, in turn is known as hypothyroidism. Both of these conditions are detrimental to health affecting not only your body weight but also the growth of bones and hair. Though different branches of medicines are constantly dabbling with this problem, Homeopathy is the most preferred choice.
Some of the reasons for it are:
- Treats severe sweating, problems in menstruation and constipation: One of the most important advantages of Homeopathy medicines is that each one of them is equipped to treat a host of ailments. The condition, hypothyroidism is symptomatic of excessive sweating on the head, constipation and problems in menstruating in women. All of these can be cured by the intake of Calcarea Carbonica.
- Cures paleness of skin, tendencies of fainting and hair fall: This is another characteristic of hypothyroidism, wherein you suffer from pale, yellow skin and are unable to bear extreme cold temperatures due to the lack of vitality and body heat.  At the same time, women in their menopause tend to suffer from excessive hair fall. In all of these situations, a Homeopathic medicine called Sepia Officinalis is extremely beneficial in curbing these.
- Does not create overt reliance on medicines: Hyperthyroidism is a condition that is marked by nervousness and anxiety. Though allopathic medicines have always been preferred to others, it must also been considered that in their attempt to cure, they end up creating an overt reliance of medicines in the patients.
- Suits everybody: The primary reason for preferring Homeopathy to others is their complete lack of any side-effect. Both allopathy and ayurveda may or may not work on certain individuals. However, that is not the case for Homeopathy as it does not adopt any artificial means to cure thyroid problems, rather uses natural means to regulate the secretion of the thyroid gland.
Best Ways to Balance Hormones Naturally:
- Eat Healthy Fats (Including Coconut Oil and Avocados)
- Supplement with Adaptogen Herbs
- Balance Your Intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 Fats
- Improve Gut Health & Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Eliminate Toxic Kitchen, Beauty and Body Care Products
- Exercise (Especially Interval Training)
- Reduce Stress & Get More Sleep
- Watch Your Caffeine & Alcohol Intake
- Back Off Birth Control Pills
- Supplement with Vitamin D3