Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. KalaiselvamYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 33 years old. Last month while sonography I came to know having PCOD problem. I have one 6.5 years old daughter. Now I am thinking to take another chance or want to conceive. I heard in PCOD it's impossible to conceive so pls suggest me any treatment of it.
I am a 14 year old girl and my stomach is paining from last 2 days I have vomited more than 4 times, also I have taken 3 pain killers but it doesn't seems to be working, what to do please help me.
About last 2 weeks I'm suffering from headache and loose motion. And why this problem is to be linked me.
Meri ma ko bhut jyada toilate ho raha hai ye aaj morning se hi start hua hai or 5-10 me for toilate lag ja raha hai please give me some solution.
I am suffering from some itching which I get when my body gets warm, for few mins around 5-10 mins and heals when I apply sone cold water on my head and arms where its itching. Especially during winter I. E in this period the itching have become more vulnerable due to dry skin and no moisturizer is effective as such. The itching starts when I start to Exercise, When I climb stairs, Lot of humidity, Sun light, Eating spicy food. I feel unconscious and the itching is exactly like ant biting. Gradually its stops and later even if I continue doing the same activity it doesn't start back again It's usually starts from my head because I have a dry scalp and lot of dandruff and gradually towards arms, upper back, chest and sometimes on leg when I m exposed to sunlight I searched this symptoms online its somewhat agreeing with disease called as chronological Urticaria but the only difference is I don't get any hives or red patches I also usually after workout gets some burps and farts, may be because of improper digestion of food if it has any relation to this. Please suggest some home remedies I don't want to have allopathic medicines on regular basis.
Hi sir, I am having digestion problem and my weight is increasing I used to drink upto 3 ltrs of water but no use I am not getting motions properly pls give me a suggestion fr this.
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.