Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. KalaiarassiYour feedback matters!
My knee ligaments were torn in tug-of-war competition in 2008. I had consulted doctor and he suggested to just keep my knee straight for 15 days to get it cured. But till today any small jerk comes to my leg, my knee joint slightly dislocates for a moment with tremendous pain. Please suggest permanent cure for this because I know it will be a no-go for me near to the age of 55. Presently my age is 32.
I am 21 years old Female and usually I have leg pain. I have consulted to some Dr. They told me it's due to some calcium. So now what should I do.
She is suffering from carbuncles in buttock and it is difficult to sit or sleep and always causing pain/irritation. She is a school teacher and could not do her work due to continuous pain and irritation. Please suggest a treatment.
My father had undergone hip replacement operation. In last 20 days after the operation it has got dislocated twice. This time the dr. Has replaced the steel implant with the cement one just to take a chance. Dr is senior and experienced what can be the problem. Patent is 82 yrs old
After working out there was pain in my back .It's has been 3-4 days but the pain is there in my right lower back .I workout on regular basis this was the first time feeling pain in my back. What to do ?Should I stop workout?
I am 18 years old I have backpain for over 5 months I can not spend more time in a same position I think this is bcoz of my weight bcoz my weight is 67kg and height is 5'10.
On 17-5-15 evening my son had an injury in left pelvic bone. Docter didn't put any plaster cause that was not possible due to inappropriate space. Docter started few calcium tablets, vitamin d sachets and pain killers. An x-ray exactly after 20 days of accident was showing not such improvement as per our view but docter said that bone is improving and bone marrow is developing. Now after more than one month of accident docter tried a little walk on my son and he felt gud but there is some stumble in walking style. What should we do now.
I have a problem in my left knee. When I try to run, it really hurts. It's been more then a month now. Should I take calcium tablets? Or can you please tell me which medication or exercise should I do?
I am 43 year old and feeling pain in my right hand joint shoulder during the excercise with right hand from few days. What can I do ?
I'm 33 years married lady. I have back pain. And also legs and hand also too much pain. What should I do?
I am 65 years old male. For last 2 months I am having pain in the back of my foot heel. I am a habitual morning walker. The pain is more when I get up after sitting for some time and then slowly it reduces. I have not taken any treatment.
I have a chronic myositis for 3yrs in the lumbosacral joint....its a Compression type of pain, Radiating to the neck and shoulders..Aggrevated on standing relieved on topical as well as painkillers medi...i need a natural way to stop my inflammation in the future..my MRI showed positive results for soft tissue and muscle...no bone/nerve involement...plz help me with this problem....and i dont want to take any medication..A NATURAL WAY OF HEALING MY MUSCLE...
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.