Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. K. ThiyagarajanYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetes patient. My PP is 410. I am suffering from cough and cold. Can anybody suggest a medicine for me.
Hii. Doctor. My age is 19. I am a sugar patient. Sometimes I feel pain in my stomach and also in legs and hands. I have no bad habits of smoking or drinking.WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
Hi dose diabetes cause hunger pranks all the time because my mom always bingh eats all the time she in border level of diabetes she taking medicine also please suggest some exercise for her cuz she have become fat I am very much concern about her she dose only walking in my terrace please give me any other solution.
I am 18 years old and I got diabetes type 2 .can anybody provide me a low glycemic index and low carb diet food chart of weeks? Plzz help me I am highly stressed.
Muje diabetes ki bimari hai. Maine doctor ko bhi dikhaya but thik nhi hua. Kya koi tarika h.Please help.
I am a 59 year old man and Diabetes 2 and suffering from E D for the last 05 years I am leaving in Delhi Praveen.
Which treatment is best for infertility due age (32 age) factor? Any special diet to be follow as well?
Whether thyroid leads to stomach pain or whether increase in endometric membrane leads to that plain give me the solution?
I have diabetes problem hyper tension blood pressure as well so what should be the protective measure to reduce all.
I AM DIAGNOSE DIABETES. FASTING LEVEL120/PP-140. IAM WALKING THREE K. M. & practice YOGA FOR 45MINUTE, SUGGEST MEDICINE & FOOD.
I'm 46 year young suffering from diabetic since last 4&a half year. I'm not taking any regular medicine, but controlling on diet & doing physical activities throughout the year. Can consume of maximum bitter gourd will affect the eyesight?
Obesity and diabetes usually go hand in hand and both of them have one common solution that is physical exercise. It is a known solution to obesity related problems and after fat loss, many people have stated reduction in health problems caused by it.
However diabetes, whether caused by obesity or not can also be kept in check by regular physical exercise. Let's see how it does so:
1. Keeps body insulin in check: Exercising regularly ensures that insulin levels within your body are kept in check. Insulin is what makes the blood sugar get absorbed into the muscles for energy in the form of glucose. Thus this reduces blood sugar levels within the body and keeps the levels within the body under control for patients who have higher blood sugar counts.
2. Exercising helps reduce depression and stress: Exercising is known to have a very positive effect mentally as endorphins are released after a workout. This makes you feel happier and better about yourself and reduces stress or depression. Both depression and stress are known to have triggered Diabetes related issues in the long run and exercising can definitely help keep them in check.
3. Exercise can actually correct insulin resistance: It is a myth that people who suffer from insulin resistance cant benefit from exercise and it helps regulate resistance. If you start exercising and working out, then the insulin resistance is checked and regulated where in the capacity of the body to absorb blood sugar in the form of glucose actually increases.
4. Reduces chances of heart problems caused by diabetes: Diabetes increases the chance of heart problems and also the blocking of arteries through arteriosclerosis. These blockages could result in a heart attack or other related problems and exercising can help reduce their possibilities as well.
5. Exercising also helps to keep your appetite in check: It is known that proper exercising works as a hunger killer and thus will help control your appetite. This is good in two ways:
a) A controlled appetite will help you lose weight, which may be a contributing factor to your diabetes
b) If you have non obesity related diabetes, then appetite suppression will help you eat better and stop you from eating foods or untimely snacks that may contribute to blood sugar issues.
However, it is prudent to visit your doctor and discuss how you can optimize your exercise routine to get the best results.