Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. K.SunilYour feedback matters!
I have a gap in spinal cord also the legs were paining and blocked sometimes, not able to stand and walk more time.
I am 45years old man. I have pain in both thighs at night time last 3, 4 yrs. There is lot of disturbance at night, during sleeping time. Sometimes if I have drink, then I feel relief otherwise there is lot of pain and disturbance in sleeping. So please give me a best way to relief this pain.
I am 45 year old. I am diabetic patient. I've had surgery 2 years ago. I have serious pain in both the leg. Which doctor should I prefer?
My mother is 39 years old. She suffering from hypothyroidism and asthma problems from last 10 yrs. She take eltroxin 50 MG. But last three days she faces low blood pressure, swelling in body (most in foot and hand) joint pain. Blood sugar, echo cardiograph and cbc are normal. What can I do. Thanks.
I am having initial stage of spondylitis .Can this be cured permanently by following a strict exercise routine and always laying in a good posture. It's important for me. Guide me out.
From the past few days I am feeling a light pain in feet palm along with the heat in the palms of foot and hands I want to know the cause and remedy for it Thank you.
I am feeling numbness in a small portion in the middle of right thigh from around 1 year. I took D-Rise 2000iu capsules on prescription of a doctor but it had no effect on me. I am afraid if this is any nerve related issue. Can you please help me with this.
I am suffering with pain from left buttock and some times pain occurs at right buttock also. Due to pain I am not able to walking. Please suggest.
I'm a house wife, Age 52 weight 68 - I was suffering from Serious back pain, and leg Pain. Daily. Blood pressure getting high, Mostly. Pls Suggest me some precautions. How to maintain blood pressure. Hw to get relief from pain. Thnku.
Helo doctor my mother finger swelled big due to the one bristle or spine scratch, how to reduce the pain and to reduce the size?
Doctor i am suffering from l3-l4-l5 s1. Starting stage what I do or any physio or go to Ayurveda medicine, which one best.
I am having pain in both knees of my legs. I have pain in full right leg including my thigh. Few days back I have also fallen down many times due to many reasons like slippers etc.
A Tennis elbow is a painful condition that affects the tendons due to a condition known as tendinitis, which causes inflammation. This condition will end up restricting the free movement of the elbow and the arm due to the pain and stiffness that it causes. This is due to the fact that these tendons are the tough band of connective tissues that hold the muscles and the lower arm with the bone. Repeated gripping motions and continued tugging as well as activities like weight lifting, tennis, squash and other like carpentry, painting writing and typing, can lead to this condition.
Here are a few methods of treatment and the questions that revolve around them.
- Do I have to restrict my movements: Yes, when you have tennis elbow, the very first thing you must do is to give rest to the tendons by curbing those activities that have caused the condition or those which can aggravate the pain and stiffness. Lifting heavy objects, gripping things for prolong periods, other physical pursuits like tennis and other games and more will need to stop so that you do not stretch, strain or pull the tissue.
- Can I take pain killers: Yes, you can take pain killers like ibuprofen and acetaminophen in case the pain is unbearable? Always ensure that an orthopaedic specialist takes a look at your arm before prescribing the medicines to you.
- Is an ice compress good for this pain: You can use the RICE method for acute pain that is less than 72 hours old. For more persistent pain, you must see a doctor. The RICE method refers to Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. In this method, you can keep your arm elevated and give it rest. You can also use an ice compress and keep it tightly wound with an elastic bandage so as to avoid swelling.
- Can I take injections for this condition: Corticosteroid injections may be used for very severe cases. This contains the cortisol hormone and can give good results in the short run.
- Are there any non invasive methods for treatment: You can try non-invasive procedures like shock wave therapy which will help in fixing the pain and promote motion gradually. This procedure is usually conducted with the help of shock waves that are passed to the skin.
- Is exercising a complete no no: In this case, many orthopaedic surgeons and doctors will ask you to go through physiotherapy so that you can get used to movements and motion after prolonged pain. These exercises will also strengthen the muscles of the area.
Talk to your doctor if the pain is particularly debilitating and discuss surgery for the same.