Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K SujathaYour feedback matters!
Are you aware of the fact that eating sex boosting fruits may enhance your love making and increase your libido? Including sex boosting foods creates sexual magic adding spice in your life. There are some sex fruits which are been used to enhance your love making capacity since ages.
Balanced diet, especially sex boosting foods play a very important role for sexual well being. Choosing right foods has a pleasing impact on your sex life and makes more enjoyable lovemaking. There are many different types of sex fruits which you can try to increase your sex drive and most of the fruits that help to increase your sex drive will contain high levels of antioxidants and some vitamins which help to increase testosterone, male sex hormone enhancing the libido.
In today’s competitive world the focus has shift on securing finances, careers, business and the day to day life. In all this your sex life, your partner and your own needs are been neglected.
So let’s know the top 5 Fruits which help you enhance your loving making:
The pomegranate is packed with antioxidants like anthocyanins, ellagic acid and tannins. Antioxidants helps in preventing many health issues like Heart Diseases, Ageing, Arthritis, High blood pressure, reduces bad cholesterol. Apart from all these wonders it is one of best fruits for increasing your sexual stamina.
The main reason pomegranate is so effective is that it helps the body to produce nitric oxide which helps to open up blood vessels and increase to blood flow which is great for the libido.
You can eat pomegranate or drink the juice, the juice is more helpful but the fruit can also be very enjoyable to eat when shared with your partner.
Figs are also very effective at increasing libido in both males and females and it’s mainly due to the high levels of amino acids found in figs. Amino acids play an important role in normal sexual function and will help increase levels of nitric oxide in the body.
Figs increase your sexual stamina as well as have got a very sexual appearance, flavor and smell to lift up all your senses to improve the mood making it enjoyable.
Avocado’s are one of the best considered fruits for sex. The Avocado contains high levels of folic acid which help metabolize proteins giving you an energy boost increasing your sexual stamina in both males as well as females.
Avocado is full of vitamin B6 which helps to fight stress increasing the sex drive. It also helps in the production of testosterone. Due to their high potassium content they increase women’s libido. Also good news for weight watcher women is that Avocado’s contain healthy fats which we can include in our diets.
Banana is a powerhouse of Potassium. The high content of Potassium and Bromelain, an enzyme in banana helps increase libido especially in women. It has one of the highest levels of potassium to help regulate energy levels as well as B vitamins.
Have you ever thought that this small round fruit will be beneficial in enhancing your love making capacity? Yes, Dates are among those fruits which help increase your sexual stamina. They are packed with amino acids for sexual stamina as well as a good dose of fruity sugars which make them sweet and boost your energy.
To share your queries and discuss it with our experts you can join in our question-answer forum and get immediate replies.
I have got married in last 4 year but still we have not getting child. what is problem? Please help me.
I received and given unprotected Oral Sex with female prostitute in USA 8 months ago. I'M not having any sign of STD or HIV. Is it possible in future?
Hello. My friend have some sex issues. In past she had irregular periods. But aftr some treatment she is well. She is married since 3yrs. And she want be pregnant. But aftr great effort she can not. Have any suggestion.
I am 23 years woman. Recently married (jan 18. Last month I have period in april 13. This month I have no period. And I have some problem of pergency symptoms. Like feaver and stomach pain in the left part of stomach. I am percent or not? what will I do? what time I wait for visit doctor.
"Our business is to get out of business"
The old comfortable baroque sofa is out. In are the new modern or contemporary chairs. The hanging intricate chandeliers are replaced with sleek standing lamps. Not a wooden carved table, but a glass table with transparency is at the center of design in healing. The pen and paper has changed hands from the therapist to the client. The therapist no more plays the role of a god but a fallible human being in the therapy. A lot has changed in last 50 years. Except for the perception of psychologist or a psychotherapist. They are no more I listen to everything like a soundboard. A psychologist now expresses, collaborate, question and also interrupt. Let's look at some new things that happen behind those sound proof glass doors today.
1) Make you, your own therapist
"Teach man fishing, and you feed him for life"
Clients ask" will this resolve all my problems? or will therapy work" frankly, therapies don't work. You have to make them work. You have to put energy and effort for it to work. It's like entropy. The new job of a psychologist or a psychotherapist is not only to get you out of your issues and current problems. The task now extends also to prepare you if another similar problem arises. There are no throw away solutions, now they get dicovered with guidence. Therapy now is making a new therapist. As padesky puts it" our goal as therapists is to teach our clients a process of evaluating their goals, thoughts, behaviors, and moods so that they can learn methods for improving their lives for many years to come. Yes, many years to come. So next time look for a teaching therapist. The one who teaches you to fish.
2) New therapy doesn't end in 45 minutes.
"The great aim of education is not knowledge but action"
You will be out of the therapist's office in an hour, but the rest of the time you carry therapy with you. The new therapy is complimented with an action plan. You have to work on some things that might be thoughts, feelings, people or some action. You do exercises, work on worksheets or become your own therapist for the rest of the week. This is more like a homework, but fun and interesting. A good action plan will make you contemplate a little bit, but also courageous enough to do it. Working on your action plan is a new way to get out of your cluttered thoughts and manage feelings. You achieve goals and come with new goals to achieve more next time.
3) New therapist doesn't buy everything you say.
"Interruption causes learning"
The new therapist is not on a shopping spree with her bag to buy everything you say. She/ he is direct, has a certain kind of empathic compassion not sympathetic understanding. She interrupts skillfully. A modern day stoic socrates to be precise. Concretises abstractions and abstracts the rigid. Makes you measure your own judgments and thinking. The new therapist not only listen and take notes. She questions. Thinking is driven by questions. They rather makes you think and write about it. They experiment inside and outside of the session. They collaborate with you and support to reach the goal of the session as well as therapy. Bottom line, they stop the cycle that keeps you there. They interrupt your old process that's giving you old results.
These are only some process that happens in the new therapy. Every therapist has customized his her own style, language and stance. You might be grasped with a disorder, or short term distress. Mostly you have reached a point by developing yourself and need to go higher. It's no more difficult to get a therapist, she/ he might just be available in your own office. They may be in that building around the corner or a click away on your phone app. This cycle of distress can be stopped with a minor effort. Stop it. And give yourself a chance.
Your love keeps us motivated to write more informative articles. If you like this article please show your love by a like
During menstrual cycle mere pet or kamar me bjur dard hota h Htheliya thandi ho jati h Koi ilaj btaiye.
I masturbate in the morning and in the evening I had sex with my girlfriend. But I did not cum inside her vagina I pull it out. Would she be pregnant because of pre-cum?
Opting for healthier choices of food can make your lunch the most important and beneficial meal of the day during the ever present rush of work. Here are a few lunch dishes which will not only keep you energized and filled but also at the same time helps you lose weight. Read on to find out more about them:
- Egg Sandwich: Eggs are a very healthy and nutritious choice for any meal. Egg sandwiches are compact as it provides carbohydrates from the bread, protein from eggs and vitamins and other essential nutrients from the vegetables and Greek yogurt, which is used as a base. Opt for brown bread and your egg sandwich ends up being a healthy delightful dish you can happily gorge on.
- Garbanzo beans (Chickpeas) and Chapatti: Chickpeas are very nutritious and they are also high in protein. Use them in a curry with vegetables like tomatoes, onions and such. Some Chapatti along with this curry makes a healthy balanced meal.
- Chicken stew: Chicken stew is very healthy. Try having it with vegetables like capsicum and onions. A bowl of chicken stew is highly nutritious and healthy as well as helpful for weight loss.
- Stir fry: A stir fry of carrots, beans, cabbage, peas and sesame seeds will do wonders for your health. Add a dash of lemon to make it tangy and tasty. This stir fry is very nutritious as it has an assortment of vegetables which provide you vitamins, minerals, amino acids and protein as well.
- Berries and oatmeal: Berries and oatmeal are helpful in losing weight. When you mix berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and other variety of berries you boost the fiber content of your oats dish, which in turn helps you lose weight. Further, adding berries to oatmeal is a great way to enhance the flavour of your meal. Adding berries will keep you energized, filled and not add to your waistline. A[art from berries, you can also add foods, such as Almonds, Walnuts, Chia seeds, Kiwi & Pomegranate to your oatmeal lunch dish as they also help in reducing weight.
- Egg and rice salad: Made from just brown rice, a hard boiled egg, green beans and some walnuts, this dish is a compact meal which gives you fiber, protein and omega-3 fats which in turn keeps you full and also helps you to reduce your waistline as it has low calorific content.
My fiancée was feeling some pain in her left breast for last few days, she thought it might be due to periods but yesterday when she checked with a gynaecologist, she asked her to go through Ultrasound and then she got to know there is lump in her breast. She is very disturbed for this I am also worried about it. Please provide your valuable feedback and what can be the cure of it. Is it serious?
- Take proper sleep of eight hours.
- Drink plenty of water, if you don't like plain water add cucumber, lemon, pineapple, mint etc to add flavor.
- Add chilli peppers to your regular diet.
- Dont skip your regular meals.
- Take low carbs.
Hi doctor, I am 31 years old, my amh level is 0.03ng/ml. Trying for child since 6 years. But did't get. I am not interest for donals egg. Please advise to get natural baby.?
Hello Dr. mai 37 week pregnent hu kal jb apni gyeacologist k pas gyi tb usg kiya to unka kahna hai ki mera alwa pak gya hai 8 10 din me delivery krni hogi alwa pakna matlb kya hota hai please give me answer.
June is known as the Brain Tumour Month worldwide. It’s worthwhile to raise public awareness and educate people about brain tumour, a disease which, though is rare is but can be really deadly. More than 500 new cases are diagnosed with brain tumour every day worldwide. The number of patients with secondary tumours are even higher than 500. However, it is common across all ages. A primary brain tumour is a tumour that begins in the brain. It can be either malignant, which means it contains cancer cells or benign i.e. does not contain cancer cells. A secondary or metastatic brain tumour is usually cancerous. It starts elsewhere in the body and sends cancerous cells which grow in the brain.
Here are a few facts that each one of us should know about this dangerous disease
- Brain tumours can occur at any age.
- We don’t know what causes brain tumors. Family history and high dose radiation like X-rays increases your risk.
- Doctors group brain tumors by grade which means the way the brain cells look under a microscope. A higher grade number means the cells appear more abnormal and the more aggressively the tumour usually behaves.
- Brain tumors are graded as grade I, grade II, or grade III, or grade IV.
The symptoms of brain tumour depend on the size, type, and location of the brain tumour. Some common symptoms which should not be ignored are-
- Problems with vision
- Mental and personality changes
- Balance problems and trouble walking
- Problems in speaking
Brain tumours are diagnosed by the doctor based on the medical history and physical examination along with a slew of specialized tests of the brain and nervous system.
- Radiation therapy
- Anti-seizure medicines
- Ventricular peritoneal shunt
- Combination of treatments
How can you safeguard yourself?
The primary tool to prevent brain tumours is by controlling your lifestyle. This means eating healthy, exercising, avoiding known carcinogens in your environment, and reducing stress.
- Sleep: Sleep is a friend for brain health. An adequate amount of rest with eyes shut keeps your brain health.
- Frankincense oil: Along with yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises to reduce stress, inhaling frankincense oil can help alleviate inflammation in the brain.
- Anti cancer diet: Consuming a diet rich in cancer-fighting nutrients like antioxidants is critical in preventing brain tumors.
- Ketogenic diet: A ketogenic diet is a high protein diet. It reduces oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain which is associated with brain tumours. It also shuts down the nutrient supply to tumors.
- Calorie restriction: Dietary restriction, especially fasting has anti-carcinogenic properties just as the ketogenic diet.
- Limit exposure to mobile phones: Cell phones use increases risk for brain tumours. So restriction prevents these tumours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.
I have taken ipill on my second day of the periods and next day my periods went off. Why this happened. I am a bit tensed.
Breast cancer is a type of cancer, which occurs due to the development of cancerous cells in breasts. Women are usually affected by breast cancer and breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer after skin cancer. Usually fatal if not diagnosed in its early stage, breast cancer is a very serious medical ailment. Read on more to find all about the different symptoms, causes, preventive measures and treatment of breast cancer.
Symptoms: Breast cancer has few distinct characteristics and if you have a few or all the following symptoms you could be more likely to suffer from breast cancer.
- The formation of a lump in your breast, which is different from the surrounding tissue and usually more thickened.
- The discharge of bloody fluid material from the nipples.
- Sudden change of the size, shape and appearance of the breast.
- Certain distinct changes to the skin over the breast for example an indentation in the skin similar to that of a dimple.
- Appearance of an extra nipple which is inverted.
- If the darkened area around the nipples known as the areola is flaking or peeling off.
Causes: Studies and researches remain inconclusive on what causes breast cancer. Breast cancer occurs due to abnormal division of the cells located in the breast, which over time accumulate and form lumps. They
might spread to other parts of the body. Breast cancer is caused mainly due to a complex interaction of personal genetics, environment and lifestyle choices. Breast cancer can also be caused due to genetics as about 5% to 10% of cases are due to gene mutations which pass onto generations.
Risk factors: There are certain factors, which increase the probability of contracting breast cancer. Increasing age, personal and family history of breast cancer, obesity, radiation exposure, pregnancy at an older age, postmenopausal hormone therapy are some of the factors that increase the chances of breast cancer.
Treatment: Several forms of surgical methods exist to treat breast cancer. Depending on the condition and spread of the disease a suitable surgery is performed. These include mastectomy, lumpectomy, axillary lymph node dissection and removal of both breasts. Other forms of treatment include chemotherapy or the use of high doses of drugs to destroy cancerous cells. Radiation therapy where X-rays are used to destroy the cancer cells is also effective.
My hcg level is 947.07 on 26th may. I have irregular periods and my lmp is on march 25. Is it normal to have this level?
10 tips for finding the right shoes
Take a tracing of your foot with you. If the shoe is narrower or shorter than the tracing, don't even try it on.
Shop for shoes during the afternoon — your foot naturally expands with use during the day.
Wear the same type of socks to the store that you intend to wear with the shoes.
Have a salesperson measure both of your feet — and get measured every time you buy new shoes. Feet change with age, often growing larger and wider. If one foot is larger than the other, buy a size that fits the larger foot.
Stand in the shoes. Press gently on the top of the shoe to make sure you have about a half-inch of space between your longest toe and the end of the shoe. This provides enough room for your foot to press forward as you walk. Wiggle your toes to make sure there's enough room.
Walk around in the shoes to determine how they feel. Is there enough room at the balls of the feet? Do the heels fit snugly, or do they pinch or slip off? Don't rationalize that the shoes just need to be "broken in." Find shoes that fit from the start.
Trust your own comfort level rather than a shoe's size or description. Sizes vary between manufacturers. And no matter how comfortable an advertisement claims those shoes are, you're the real judge.
Pay attention to width as well as length. If the ball of your foot feels compressed in a particular shoe, ask if it comes in a wider size. Buying shoes that are a half-size bigger — but not any wider — won't necessarily solve the problem.
Feel the inside of the shoes to see if they have any tags, seams, or other material that might irritate your foot.
Examine the soles. Are they sturdy enough to provide protection from sharp objects? Do they provide any cushioning? Take note of how they feel as you walk around the shoe store. Try to walk on hard surfaces as well as carpet to see how the shoe feels on both.