Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Sujatha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K SujathaYour feedback matters!
My period has been stop from last 23 days, the pregnancy kit report shows nothing, and also ultrasound report shows nothing, but the doctor says that child may be in tube so that the report is negative. I am confused, please give me some suggestions or some suggestions of treatment please help me.
I have very bad itching around stomach and vagina. Round patches appear and it is spreading. I tried home remedies but no use. Last year I had a cesarean delivery.
I had sex with my bf 1 mnth before n taken ipill next day and after week I got periods for 2 days olny. Now m not having any periods. Is there any chances of pregnancy.
Hi Doctors, If wife is pregnant, for how many days we should be abstain from having sex? Please guide. Thanks a lot.
I got married 6 years ago. I unable to bear a child. Consulted a doctor. Came to know that I had pcod and twist in right tube. Had undergone Laparoscopy. Now its been more than six months, my periods are irregular and had a very scanty flow and that is only for 2-4 hours. Blood is black and almost dry. What should I do to get pregnant.
My wife suffering from irregular periods the periods occurring 10days before what should we do any problem.
- Continuous hammering on the mind of many subconscious things or negativities from childhood or suroundings can cause Erectile dysfunction.Even such cases land in big trouble because nobody knows how to treat them and psychiatrists may hurt self pride too.
- Positive suggestions like hypnotherapy by a counselor or doctor or even self help a lot.Of late some people lose erection just by performance anxiety.They also land in a vicious cycle later on that they may not achieve the tightness or penetration etc.
- By self hypnotism I was able to achieve very good results in some cases of non consummation of marriage due to anxiety,fear,BP,diabetes,Obesity,etc illness.And it also helped me in using less medicines and getting maximum and permanent results.Online or video consultations also helped and partners got convinced,conceived too.Also the best achievement was we could prevent break ups or divorce and despair.
- And it goes without saying that porn addcitions etc decreased considerably ,the cause of today's problems.
- So do self suggestions everyday for everything and get something corrected rather than become "good for nothing".
I am 24 years old woman and my husband is 27. We are planning to have baby next year. We also want know what is appropriate age for pregnancy.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.