Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. K.SubramanianYour feedback matters!
Migraine since 12 years has been consulting allopathy doctors all these years. Took the prescribed medication but all those pills relieved pain for a short time.
Hi . My baby, 8 months old behaving like fits by turning hands back and shaking head and hands. We consult doctor and taken ct brain plain and eeg scans and reports came normal. Finally doctor said nothing to worry and will wait and see. May I know the reasons for that and what I should do? please suggest.
Hello my father is a 64 years old patient with history of ich brain hemorrhage and history of urine and kidney infection hospital acquired. Currently he is under medication in addition we are giving him amla juice, giloy tablets, neem tablets. Can these products be given for long periods without any side-effect?
Dear sir i am really afraid very much and my problem is my left hand shaking from past 6 months it's 30 min or 1 hour per day and sometimes little pain in my chest middle bone but i am freely walking 4km every morning i am checking ecg also and it shows normal ecg report and I had a gastric problem also. But i am only affording about left atm shaking please help me sir is it heart attack symptoms? my bp is 120/80 no sugar and i am sorry to say this I drink 2 pegs alcohol every day please i am helpless sir pls help me.
Sir, I am 25 years old. I did masturbation four years and I became very weak physically and also my both hands have been shivering since last 4 years. I consulted many but I could not get relief from hand shivering and weakness. I think hand shivering due to nerve problem OR not then what should I do.
I sleep a lot and if I getup early in the morning I get headache. Also I get headaches on the backside of head. Is this the symptom of migraine?
I am suffering from the lack of sensation in my leg 12 years back I was hited on my toe and I lost sensation in my leg is there any treatment? please help me.
I have migraines from last Once a month. Up late, menstrual, food disturbances but before three months i took multivitamins for a month. what should i do ? please advice
I am 31 years old I have a migraine problem, in year 2012 I had consulted a Neurologist he suggested me 1. Betacap 2. migraine 3. Napra-d on severe pain. Till 2 years there was no issues now again I have frequent headache. My question is can homeopathy cure migraine fully Or again I have to visit Neurologist.
My hand is shaken (more vibrate) during writing. I write right hand. I am 26 year old. Why the reason of vibration my hand. Please suggestion me and how to solve it please help me. I am waiting your answer.
I am suffering from abnormal sensation in body like earthquake. Body shakes from inside many a times during the day.
Hello sir, I am 22 years old male i am suffering from legs and hands numblling so please tell me know which food for good health for nerves. And some of the doubt join 1 week daily sex causes nervous weak or not? And late night sleep please natural tips`
My bro suffering from parkinson treatment ie going on doctor gave celemetrol injection ,what more treatment can give him.
My mother (age 58years) is suffering from alzheimer disease, is there is any cure for this disease. who can treat this disease.
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.