Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. SridharYour feedback matters!
I am feeling numbness in a small portion in the middle of right thigh from around 1 year. I took D-Rise 2000iu capsules on prescription of a doctor but it had no effect on me. I am afraid if this is any nerve related issue. Can you please help me with this.
My Husband was operated for tumor in his brain (right) in dec 2013. After 2 months he regained some of his left leg movement and now walking slowly with cane. However, he could move slightly his left shoulder, close his fist. There are no movement in fingers or cannot open his fist. His Physiotherapy is still on going. Please , i would want to understand the situation.
Sir my question is that I am suffered from a disease which is like a headache since 10 year I has eaten so many medicine but does not get me relief .this is like a one side headache this is starts from upper side of my right ear and sometime it occurs on upper side of my left ear .and my temporal parts gets completely heavy. I can not explain that how long this pain occur. So this is my requested that please give me. The suggestion to avoid this problem .sir really I doest able to concentrate on my. Study .I does not remember any thing .
I am 30 years old, and I have migraine, a terrible headache, mostly it happen when my stomach goes bad like acidity, gastric, sometimes I have pain in stomach also, Please advise.
My dad has been suffering from epilepsy for about 40 years and he has been on medications such as phenobarbital 60 mg and I would really like the seizures to stop, can I have some advise please?
My girlfriend is suffering from migraine since last 2 years. She is saying to me that by migraine her mind cells are damaging day by day. She is weak day by day. Can here we have any solution any surgery to resolve it? Because the doctors are saying that you don't have enough time. Please give me suggestions any surgery to resolve. Please.
I'm suffering from sciatic pain and numbness in frontal side of both the thighs due to pinched nerves in lower most cylinfer of spinal chord. Pls. Suggest ayurvedic physiotherapy, massage, physical treatments and medicines.
Hello, I have been facing this problem for the last 4 years. Getting pain near the heart once every 1 hour, and hands shivering continuously every time 24/7. Consulted cardiovascular doctor thrice said no problem, then consulted gastro had some issues of gas but now I m getting lesser pains, however getting them on odd days again. Even at times vague pains across the body like shoulder, foot near the middle nerve, near the thigh, back side of the head etc. Please help me here to come out of the prob.
I get headaches on one side of the forehead at a time, I don't understand whether this is sinusitis or migraine?
I am 22 years old. I have problem with severe headache may be it is migraine and getting a blood out from nose? What I should do now is there any medicine?
I am a diabetic since last 15 years. Diabetes in my family history. Now my uncontrolled diabetes type-2 is becoming chronic for me. Experiencing numbness in my legs. Muscle cramps, vision blurring and sliding memory. My age is 50 years and slightly obese in nature, height 5'-9' and weight approximately 96 kilograms. I use the following medicines: gluconorm g3 forte + evion 40mg + atenenol 40mg. I am becoming a patient nowadays, unable to do any hard work and any other writing work. Lazy in medication, or visiting doctor and doing exercises. I need clear cut doctors advice to make my life healthier and control the diabetes.
I am 52 year male had operated for spine l3, l4 & l5 in year 2004 for steonsis. Have been stabilized with 2 plates 6 screws and cages between vertebrates (all are made of titanium) as now I have problem in c5, c6 & c7 is it advisable for operating. I am not int. In operation as it is in sensitive area. Kindly advise.
I am having pricking sensations in my both legs in the feet m. Also having sugar normal than too what should I do?
Are hypothyroidism and migraine can be cured completely by Ayurveda treatment? If so can you help on that?
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!