Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. K SenthilYour feedback matters!
Sir. My younger brother is not able to speak all words. Clearly.. What is the problem. Is there any throat problem. If any. Then which type of medicine should I use. Or. Operation is required.
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from from nose bleeding sometimes it gave severe pain in my nose. I have tried some remedies like steam but it couldn't help me.
My son is suffering from adenoids n tonsil. He is just 5 years old. Doctors recommended for adenoidectomy. Surgery. Let me know how safe is this surgery in future prospects and what all precautions to be taken care present n future. In how much time he will recover n sent to school.
I get jelly type substance accumulated in my throat generally in morning which inhibit my clear breathing. But if I take Cetrizine it get cleared. Should I continue taking cetrizine?
any treatments is there for tinnitus ? no other complaints except having hypertension n taking Amlodeipine 5 mg dail. No ailments at all.
Hello Dr. I am a 33 year old female. My T3 is 85, T4 is 7.8 and TSH is 7.81. On the morning of the test I also registered low BP (which could be due to the 10 hours fast I was on for checking fasting blood sugar and was empty stomach for long) I began with a dosage of 75 mcg Thyroxine. First 2 days I experienced dizziness so on day 3 took a break .the dizziness did not come. On day 4 I took the Thyroxine again and felt very dizzy. Overall my health is good except that I feel tired easily and fatigued. I feel weak. My skin has recently began looking sallow. Kindly help with your expert advise if I need to continue with the 75 mcg or shift to a lower dose to begin with. Also, is the dizziness due to Low BP or side effect of Thyroxine 75 mcg? Kindly advise. Warm regards,
I'm planning to undergo a rhinoplasty, I have a wide nose, so I have a few queries regarding it. Is it painful process? Is it successful in India? How much does it costs? And how many days it require to recover after the surgery?
Mere kan m bhut dard hota h pani b asta h jb m ear phone use krta hu khujli b hoti h, phle m dexorange s drop dalta tha but ab vo mil ni rhi h to ab m kam ka kya kru.
I am 18 year old and I have head ache and nose bleeding problem from 1 year please suggest me advice.
Doctor how can I increase my hearing capacity my Ear through intake of food. What are the fruits can I eat.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?