Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. K SenthilYour feedback matters!
I have been visited doctor for my ears pain & have suggested to go for operation is there any other opt which i can go for i am from middle class family
I have sinus problem from last one year now lightly getting whistle sound while inhaling the breath.
I had an severe road accident on 27th February 2016. After the accident I was admitted in the hospital for 8 days. My all wounds were sutured by surgeon. At that time I was not being able to speak at all. My voice was not clear at all. Doctors said I have swelling in my throat as I had deep cut on my neck. Now it's been more than two month and my voice is still not sound proper. I can't speak loud. I can't talk too much. I can't talk on public place as my voice is so soft. Doctors what do I do.
I am 50 years old man. Early morning as soon as get up I get dark saliva from my throat. After wards I will get clear saliva. is it any symptoms or its fine.?
Hi, I'm a 22 year old about 175cm tall and weighing 90 kilos. My parents tell me I snore very loudly. Can you pls suggest me something for my snoring and weight loss?
Hello iam ranjeet singh, my question is that my grandfather is uncomfortable to take breathing generally at night, and sometimes the blood comes out from the nose. What should I do. I hope you will understand the problems faced by my grandfather. Thankyou.
Is it common to have dizziness during pregnancy? If a pregnant woman gets dizziness whole day not simultaneously but 4 to 5 times a day then will it be case of worrying. Thank you.
Dr. My ear is paining from 5 months, when I checked from Dr. He is saying ear is ok. Due to this my jaw also paining. Give me some suggestions plz.
I am suffering from fever since two days with pain in throat. Please tell what to do to get well soon.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.