Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. Radha Krishnan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K. Radha KrishnanYour feedback matters!
Perfect very professional
Hello Doctor! I have consulted a Doctor on the hair loss and baldness issue,Doctor suggested me medicines (finpicia 5mg, minoxidil 5% sol) as per the instructions I started using since 1 1/2 month Is there any side effects with these medicine Doctor??? What happens if I stopped using this medicine??? Any problems to sex ability??? Is it better to continue or drop here???
My son of 11 years age suffering from cold every day, due to which having fever everyday also having cough problem. We consult child doctors and got medicine. During we did all tests as doctor suggested But nowhere any problem of typhoid or else. Now he is well. But frequently he suffered due to cold, cough and having temperature. Is there any routine medicine or permanent solution on it. Please suggest.
I saw something like a lump in my throat. Also having a strange feelings in my throat, but no cough or pain in throat. I smoke for last few years, I fear that it's may be symptoms of mouth or throat cancer, please help.
There can be phases when your sex libido fluctuates and can reach low that your partner can feel the difference and be concerned. Such lows can be temporary and can be dealt with finding ways to boost your sex drive. One such that gives a booster shot to your libido are foods that will help you keep the spice of life alive. Here is a list of few effective foods that can potentially increase your sex drive.
- Cloves: This modest kitchen ingredient is an absolute versatile option when you are willing to use it as kitchen ingredient. You may brew it in any broth or add it to tea or cook an exotic dish with it. In the Indian subcontinent, cloves have been in use for centuries for treating male sexual dysfunction. Research suggests that cloves are used for treating bad breath and therefore, you should try to add cloves to your daily diet. You can also add cinnamon and cumin to your daily food which can together act as an aphrodisiac.
- Watermelon: Chocolate is regarded as an age-old aphrodisiac for people with sweet tooth. But researchers show that though there are ingredients such as phenylethylamine which can surge the endorphin and serotonin levels, there is no direct link in between chocolate and sexual performance. Therefore, if you are really on a lookout for boosting your sex drive, you can rely on a slice of watermelon every day. Though 92 percent of watermelon constitutes water, the rest 8 percent comprises of hordes of nutrients which are vital for your sexual health. Watermelon has certain ingredients that can deliver similar effects as Viagra in human blood vessels while aiding to increase libido. The phytonutrient called citrulline which is converted by arginine which is an amino acid that helps in boosting nitric oxide levels in the body. Peaches also act as an aphrodisiac that can surge your love hormones.
- Eggs: Be it fried or scrambled or poached or deviled, eggs can rev up your stamina no matter how you prepare it. Eggs contain copious amounts of protein which is a good source of stamina and is low in calories. Moreover, amino acid L-arginine is effective in curing various types of erectile dysfunction and heart diseases.
- Saffron: Though it has a high price tag attached to it, this is a perfect treat for both stomach health and sex life. Soaking a few threads of saffron in warm milk for around 15 minutes and drinking it can help in boosting your sex drive. You can also add the mixture to any grain like barley, rice, and quinoa or you may also use it in stew and soup.
Foods have been long used to boost sex drive, and the best part is that you need not turn any stone for getting these foods. The ingredients are easily available, and you can remain assured that these foods can help you spruce up your sex life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!