Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. K.RabithaYour feedback matters!
Hi, Actually my wife had delivery in august month, she is suffering pain on body and Joints, actually she was 94 Kg when she was pregnant, now this time 80 Kg, I have done thyroid or common tests but no any problem, she is getting Calcium tables on daily base and proper diet, please suggest us for better health.
I am 30 years old women. I missed my period in this month. I checked with pregnancy test but I result was negative. This is the first time I missed my period. I have over 10 days now. Please suggest what can be the problem?
What is the reason behind irregular menstrual cycle and is it a prblm if someone getting vomettings in that period.
Gluttonize is eating even when you are full. Gluttonize is eating even when you are not hungry. Most of us tend to over eat, if we are sad unhappy or in need have comfort or if we are too happy and excited.
Some of us eat out of boredom and some of us eat just because the food is there and it is your favorite.
Those of us who works late at night tend to Gluttonize at night. Gluttonize is major problem as overeating leads to obesity. Hence, it is necessary to avoid overeating, as it is very bad for health.
13 Tips to avoid Gluttonizing are:
- Be alert of your moods, whims and fancies. Most of the people tend to eat when they are feeling low or high.
- Whenever you feel hungry, eat a fruit or a bowl of salad or some dry fruits and nuts. Groundnut (channa) is a good option.
- Eat small frequent meals instead of huge meals, this will help to alleviate hunger.
- When you eat, take small bites of your food, eat slowly, don’t rush with your food, be aware of what you are eating, chew your food properly, relish your food. The best way to this is to eat without watching T.V.
- Don’t keep your mobile phone near your plate. Eat in silence and without any distraction.
- Take food on a smaller plate. The smaller the plate, the less food it will hold and in turn, you will eat less.
- Eat only when you are hungry and do not eat just because the food is there in front of you. Stop eating once you are full.
- Fill half of your plate with salads and vegetables.
- Consume a fruit before every meal in this way you will feel already full before you start eating and hence you will not overeat.
- Don’t keep the serving bowls on the table as it causes temptation to eat more.
- Stay away from fried food. Eat steamed or grilled food.
- Eat only soups and salads at night and sleep after a gap of an hour or two. If you stay up longer then you will try to treat yourself with a midnight snack.
- Don’t keep your fridge stocked up. The more food you look at, the more you feel like eating.
Therefore, these are some of the tips to avoid overeating and do follow them religiously to keep your binge down.
Hello doctor , Am 20 years old female. I was married. I had usg scan for fertility growth. Today my mentor cycle 22nd day. My left ovary growing well 32mm but its not ruptured. I had thyroid test. It was normal. What is the reason for my problem.
I am 50 years old female diagnosed with cervicitis in ultrasound scan. My mother 74 yrs of age was diagnosed with ovarian adenexa mass and was operated and without chemo on tomaxifen leading normal life. Do I hv any chance of having cancer in life as I have heard it is in genes,
What can be the possible side effects if consuming Thuja 1m taken 15 drops twice a day for a period of 2.5 yrs.
My friend has done sex before 15 days and Her date of period is 8 but she is not with period till 11. Condom was used while sex. What can be the reasons? She is also having vomiting. She is 20 years old. Please help.
Oestrogen reduces a women's ability to burn energy after eating resulting in more fat being stored around the body
Hi, (female, 18) My menstruation cycle date was on 03-02-2017. But was occurred on 05-02-2017. And the blooding is not as usual, daily 7-10 drops of blood comes out. Regular period days is 5. But this time even on. 7th day (12-02-2017) drops of bleeding continues. Stomach pain when bleeds. Blood color is normal. Back pain, and knee join pain found periodically. What might be the reason? Any medications to be taken? Please reply as soon as possible.
I have one month baby. She is on breast feeding. Last two days am feeling much pain on my left breast. Nipple is swelling and when she sucks it hurts much. A red spot is also seen beside the brown circle. What should I do?
There are a few things that you must first know about rice.
Rice contains negligible fat.
Rice is easy on the gut, eases bowel movement and rids you of bloating.
Rice has starch, about 10%, but understand that starch is a source of energy for the body and energy is essential for the body.
Rice keeps your skin fresh.
Rice, when eaten with dal/sabzi/meat/dahi, etc reduces the sugar increasing property of the meal and that is good for diabetics.
It has essential amino acids, which when consumed with dal or dahi, for example, completes the amino acid profile. Thus for a vegetarian even rice with dal or dahi can become a complete protein food.
Rice is carbohydrates so most people are told to avoid it in dinner. No food should be viewed in isolation considering a single nutrient from it. Rice has essential nutrients and carbs are essential for our body and have a calming effect, therefore great as a dinner option.
Rice has fat burning properties.
Eat the rice that is, hand pounded or single polished and which is pale whitish and you don't need to opt for brown rice.
So, let go off your fear or guilt of eating rice or for that matter any food that you have grown up eating. Eat it as much as your body needs, in the right amount and your body will never let it go wrong. Eating rice should make you feel happy. Is that not what eating food should give you- happiness.