Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Hi, in 2013 oct i fell down from bike and my knee cap had some crack , doctor suggested me to wear a immobilized bracefor 45 days,where i cant bend my knee, know my knee slightly pain and there is cracking sound ,from the begining i am asking the doctor , but he is saying that it wil cured by its own , kindly suggest me wat to do ?
Hi Premature hair and beard greying. Male, age 28, weight: 85, height: 5, 10' problem since child hood, now getting worse.
My wife's periods started on 11th april and ended on 13th april. We had unprotected sex on 14th april and I gave her unwanted 72 pill on 16th in afternoon. Again on 16th april night we had unprotected sex. And on 18th april unprotected unprotected sex. Now 72 hrs will be finished on 19th night (taking base of 16th unprotected unprotected sex) so shall I give her unwanted 72 pill on 19th morning? Please answer its very urgent.
Recent period I am getting Hatch (very hi-pitch sound, but not bcoz of Cold or shyness (I use to get Cold once in year, some times twice) and also frequent Air Release (gas ) with abnormal sound (very often). Now I am 71 plus.
I have prolonged back pain for one year, some time more pain some time less, finally I met one Dr. He told that take blood test, results shows that Vit d3 deficiency, now am taking Vit tablets, Now fell better My question is how long I have to take, or suggest me some home remedy!
I have been detected with a 13 mm x8 mm calcium oxalate stone near pelvi ureteric junction. But I have no pains whatsoever as yet. Does it have to be removed? and what would be the average cost of eswl and db stenting.
I am 21 years old men, I facing hair falling since 1 year, its keep going, I don't have any idea about it, what should I suppose to do. I thought it becomes bald, can you help me with it.
I have black spots on my skin cheeks and forehead. I had applied kojivit and dermiva too bt facing same problem. Let me know what I can apply or do test for same also my weight is overweight how I can reduce the same?
I am 28 year old male when I check my sugar then always my sugar level is between 110 to 120, am i diabetic ? My liver is fatty and also cholesterol problem.
I am suffering from hair fall and my hair scalp in winter season is badly affected by dandruff so please tell me what I have to do.
I am not able to have a happy sex where my husband is unable to penetrate in complains telling is not able to know where exactly it is. Please help.
Hello doctors Hello me increase my weight and height I have tried every remedy and diet but nothing helps me ouy please help Thanks a lot.
I am suffering from hair fall, I met allopathic doctors, he gave me some pills and oil but result is not good still my hair is falling.
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar.
However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow:
- A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
- Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
- Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
- Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
- Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.