Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.r. ShijithYour feedback matters!
My mother, 91 yrs old, has to get up 3 or 4 times in the night to ease herself. She is generally able to look after herself. Disturbed sleep every night leaves her tired and dull during the day. During the day and till she goes to bed, urination is normal. Any natural remedies? Or safe drugs? She is vegetarian and NOT diabetic. She takes LIPRIL 5 and Sorbitrate 5 mg as prescription drugs for her heart condition. Really need help. Thanks.
My dad is 61 years old, weighing 92 kilos now. He had renal and gall stones 17 years back, got it operated to remove the kidney stone and had to remove the gall bladder itself. After that operation he is gaining weight gradually and his tummy is really big now. He is finding it difficult with his day to day activities. Please suggest if we could go for Liposuction to reduce the size of his tummy.
Hello Doctor My wife is experiencing lumps in her right breast, from last 1 year. Sometimes lumps are unable to find & melt. We have not yet consult to any Doctor and did not went for FNAC or Biopsy. Are these lumps are normal or it contain cercemonia. Please reply.
My wife while pressing the edges of her fingers (both hands and legs), it seems that there is no flesh and the finger touching the other edge easily and the skin recovering to its normal position very lately? What is the cause? What should we do?
My monthly period date had 26th april. Still now period is not start. 6th may I will go to shiridi. Can you help me? how to period start today or tomorrow. Give me ans.
I am 45 years Diabetic since 12 yrs. Taking Gluconorm G2 and linctus 6 unit daily. Recently tested blood for 72 parameters under aarogya 20Y by Thyrocare. Maximum reports are normal. But following test results are not within normal range : HbA1c = 8.4 ABG = 194. HDL Cholesterol =29. LDL cholesterol =48. VLDL cholesterol =54.6 Triglycerides =273. Vitamin D (OH) =20.72. Alkaline Phosphate 151.6 Bilirubin Direct =.04. My BP. 120/80. Please prescribe /Advise me.
I have black spot on my face on my head and on my nose please suggest me any night cream to reduce my black spot, line and pigmentation.
I am suffering from face pimples. I have oily skin. I dnt like pimples so please help me and suggest me which medicine have used and refer to me because I faced pimples in few months.
For a healthy relation it is important that we learn to communicate our feelings with our partners. Foreplay not only plays an essential role in sexual arousal prior to the act of sexual intercourse, but it also has a number of health benefits for both men and women, which are both physical and emotional in nature. It also works towards increasing intimacy between couples and often leads to a higher level of sexual satisfaction, again for both sexes.
Here are some foreplay moves you can use to make your time in the bedroom more satisfactory:
- Engage in conversation: Communicating with your partner is often a great way to get things started. Talking dirty not only increases intimacy between the couple, but also makes it more fun for both, thus reducing stress level, it often reduces the performance anxiety disorder, especially in men.
- Take it slow: Taking your time during foreplay, with prolonged periods of kissing and sexual stimulation, can exponentially increase levels of arousal for both sexes, and thus add to the chances of reaching orgasm in the ensuing act of intercourse. Many women have also reported that climaxing during foreplay itself increases the probability of achieving multiple orgasms, due to release of a high number of endorphins, thus inducing feelings of euphoria.
- Try to provide equal attention to all erogenous zones: Spending time in stimulation of each and every erogenous zone of the body such as the neck, breasts and clitoris (for women), penis and scrotum (for men), etc., can often prove to be very useful in sexually arousing your partner and increasing chances of achieving an orgasm.
- Erotic massages work great: Deep and sensuous massages, especially of erogenous zones, coupled with small breaks to kiss your partner can lead to high levels of arousal due to the friction between your hands and their skin, which aids the release of several arousal hormones, and works great to maximize pleasure.
- Engage in oral sex: Though many may be averse to the idea of engaging in oral sex, it has been found that it has a number of health benefits. It not only acts as a stress buster but also helps regulate blood pressure levels, increases chances of conception, relieves pain, and even reduces chances of prostate cancer in men.
Related Tip: "3 Yogic Positions For A Better Sex Life"