Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. K.Prabhu RamYour feedback matters!
Doctor is very attentive and friendly. Listens to all concerns patiently and gives treatment.
Hi am 23 years old I have headache for past years it will be in suddenly hitten 2 min at 1side pain. And I have a body pain knee pain. Vomiting. Sensation I hate food. I like to taken liquid. Only.
Hallo Doctor I am facing HEEL Pain in my left leg last 2 weeks. And also I want to reduce my weight kindly suggest me some home remedies for weight loose and HEEL Pain.
A few hours ago my friend slipped and fell down half a flight of stairs, injuring her back. When she tries to bow down, pain increases in her back. Is there anything she can do to make going into work tomorrow less terrible?
Hi. I always feel pain coming from the back of my neck. I consult the doctor before and said that it is stress headache. But even I am not stress. I can still feel it. What might be the cause? Low/high blood?
Sir I have pain in left leg. Its hurts too much how to resolve this its happen because because I fallen from the roof .please provide some best treatment regarding my problem.
I have pain in my back. When I bend down I feel extremely pain in my back. Can you help me with that? And thank.
Hello! I am 23 years old n I am having backpain for past 2 weeks. First I want to know the reason for this n next how to cure it.
I am 35 yr and having burning sensation in my hips wit pain usually at night tried. Pain relief gels but no healing.
I am 24 years old I am suffering with neck pain and slightly head ache back of head every day after sleep what should I do.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.