Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.Natarajan
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. K.NatarajanYour feedback matters!
Sir, is numbness in my right leg and low back ache can be the symptom of Rheumatology? Since MRI reports shows that diffuse disc bulge in L4-L5, L5- S1, without nerve root compression. neurosurgeon told me it was nothing.
Ian suffering with migraine problem so I have fully headeck please give me suggestion to solve my medical problem.
What is migraine headache ?does computer is associated with migraine .I have headaches which are not severe but I get it frequently and even daily. I even have a big spectacle number recently checked by doctor as I have squint in my one eye. So please let me know what my problem is ?
I have seizure last month one back one three time after four hours its came I am admitted 5 days in the hospital. I do mir and eeg the neurologist suggests me tablets for three years eptoin 300 -er -1 levipil 500 mg at morning after break fast pan d vitcofol -2 times and cynical after dinner. I want to now that this tablet is compulsory for three years. And what things I have to eat. And can I travel any where And before this I have typhoid and I am admitted for 3 days is this sezuire is reaction of this typhoid treatment.
My mother is suffering from brain hypoxia bcoz of cardiac arrest on 2nd dec, 2014. Presently she is not conscious properly. She is having a tracheostomy tube as she is a copd patient. My question is- is there a treatment for the same. Can any alternate therapy work. Will she recover.
Hi Sir, I am having pseudo seizures where my nerves near the temple and from neck roots become tight and pains a lot and I feel depressed. I start to feel that I can't achieve my goal and also become forgetful like not remembering some particular person name. Also this lasts for sometime and when I am alright I regain my memory things and everything is alright .My head nerves starts paining and become hot in head .I have been suffering from this from 6 years and consulted doctor at top private institutions .They advised me of having somatization disorder but I think there something more. I usually take medication for a month and become alright but the problems starts again after a month. The trigger of this problem are fatigue ,when I come in contact of scorching sun ,after exam and etc. I want a really good advise from ayurvedic/homeopath/Unani/herbal practitioner to cure this as it is seriously affecting my studies.
I have migraine pain since two years. I have regular pain in my head. What can I do for this? Please advice.
Depression is a clinical, mental and emotional condition that may give rise to feelings of hopelessness and chronic sadness. It slows down the way people process everyday activities and leads the patient to a sense of constant gloom and doom. It is a disabling mental condition as per who and may be caused due to reasons like genetics, changes in the balance of hormones, stress, grief, trauma and prolonged, chronic physical ailments.
Symptoms of depression are:
- Sleep irregularity: It relates to either insomnia or oversleeping that is, either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, case the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression:
- Sepia: This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from post-partum depression (sadness or emotional conflict after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
The above mentioned medicines are just some of the medicines, which should only be taken only after consulting your doctor, as causes and symptoms differ for each person.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!