Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. K NarayananYour feedback matters!
Having stone in kidney . 13 mm in left kidney nd 5 mm in right suggest me how can I get rid of stone pain soon please.
Kindly suggest medicine for renal CKD Problem. Calcium 09.65 blood urea nitrogen 18.74 creatinine - serum 01.90 uric acid 06.59 est, glomerular filtration rate (EGFR) 37.00 Bun/ Sr. Creatinine ration 09.86 Urinary microalbumin 17.10 creatinine - urine 126.25 Uri. Albumin/ Creatinine Ratio (UA/C) 13.50.
Hi Age-46 yrs (male) urinary problem hai. Stomach khali ho tou urine ki speed phir bhi thik hoti hai, lekin agar stomach bhari ho tou urine ki speed slow ho jati hai. Rg stones se 2 saal pahle check up karvaya tha. Koi rukavat ya pain nahi hai. Usi time 3 months lagataar tab.
I am 36 years old male. For the past 4 years, I am suffering from IBS. The symptoms is like sudden development of great urge to toilet when travelling or visiting unfamiliar places. I am of the opinion that that this state is developing mentally. please guide.
My brother have stone its 3 mm and when we do ultra sound its found that her creatine level is 2.1 of kidney can it is due to stone effect ya he has different kidney issue. If it is issue then can be it recovered ya any treatment is available for that please suggest me.
I have a problem wit burning urination. And frequent urination. So would you please some medicine or advise. I am female. Having a problem with sexual intercourse also its having a lots of pain.
My son is 16 month old now. He had 2 surgery when he was 6 month and another when 8 month. Pu valve at 6 month and circumcision at 8 month as he was having urine infection. And due to which his left kidney is working 10%. So my question is can his kidney be work more better. Now he is okay.
Sir, my elder brother age of 45, last 1 month I felt very much weak. But I have not given off in my duty. When I have gone to medicine doctor, he as given some taste and declare my two kidney has gone damage. I have no symptom like this. I want to give my report. DATA--HEART RATE 74BPM, PR INTERVAL 162 MS, QRS DURATION 70 MS, QT INTERVAL 348 MS, QTC INTERVAL 387MS AXIS-- P WAVE 59 degree, QRS WAVE 70 degree, T WAVE 48 Degree, IMPRESSION: SINUS RHYTHM. NORMAL ECG. CALCIUM BLOOD 8.0 mg/dl, PHOSPHORUS-INORGANIC, BLOOD, GEL SERUM 5.0 mg/dl, UREA BLOOD- 127 mg/dl, CREATINE, BLOOD 7.5 mg/dl KIDNEYS- Both the kidneys are normal in shape, size (Rt kidney 8.07 cm x 3.61 cm.
In my urine examination test it has been found that leucocyte/pus cells are 0-1/hpf and epithelial cells are 8-10 / Hpf. So I their is any infection or not.
Whenever I go for bathroom a very bad smell comes even I drink alot of water it jst goes in the form of urine bt the smell is always being please hlp me hw should I avoid that smell.
Sir I'm facing kidney stone pain since 8 months 3 months back consult a doctor but no result how to remove my kidney stoned pls tell me sir.
Discomfort in the upper left area of abdomen below the chest. Cracking sound of ribs in the middle of the chest. Burning and pain sort of sensation in armpits. Also the skin of the penis tip sort of sticks to the tip and when pulled down does not come up on its own causing discomfort while masturbating. Whenever I engage in sex with my girlfriend, she gets UTI. What can be the cause of these symptoms. Also would like to know if all these symptoms are related to any particular condition?
After passing urine properly observe that small quantity passes in inner wear also. Is it symptom of disease or normal. I am 55 year old healthy male.
Whenever I go out in the day time. I got yellow pee. What's the solution of it? Is this happening for sunlight heat or something else? Please suggest me some precaution of it. Thank u.
My liver swelled to 16 cm according to ultrasound report, bilirubin total 2.59, bilirubin direct 0.62, bilirubin indirect 0.97, sgot 54.9, ggt 67, albumin 5.4, globulin 2.3, it's ratio 2.35 Also I am diagnosed with kidney stone with 10 mm and 8 mm size in both kidneys.
I am 33 yrs and my weight is 80 kg how can I loose weight. I have thyroid, kidney stone and syist in my overy. Can u give me a diet chart
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.