Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
He had fever. He consulted doctor. But doctor gave him high dose. So his stomach is upset. He says I do not know what's happening inside my stomach. He check bp its 160.
I am 39 years old. I am getting severe itching on foot so much that I am scratching my foot with knife. Even though this itching is not reducing. I am suffering from this itching from 1 year. please help me to get rid of this hell itching.
1) go to bed the same time each night and get up at the same time each morning.
2) don't nap during the day.
3) stop stressful chores before going to bed.
4) relax before bedtime. Try deep breathing, prayer, gentle stretching, meditation, or journaling.
5) keep your bedroom dark, quiet, and cool. Use earplugs or eye shades if needed.
6) can't sleep? go into another room and read, or do something relaxing and quiet.
7) avoid caffeine.
8) don't drink alcohol before bed.
9) quit smoking.
You need to evaluate yourself for following?
What medical conditions do you have?
What medications are you taking?
How stressed are you feeling these days?
How much alcohol do you drink?
How much caffeine are you getting?
If you've already tried things like allowing enough time for sleep and making your bedroom a good place for rest, your doctor may suggest you go to a sleep lab for more tests. This may take a night or two.
Hope this helps.
I am 54 yrs. Old female, fairly active and healthy. However i am obese (85 kg.) diabetic and hypertensive. Hypertension has been a recent diagnosis. - 190/100. My ECG and TMT reports are normal and I was prescribed Cardace 1.25 mg 1 OD. My diastolic blood pressure has come below 80 but systolic blood pressure remains between 150 and 160. What should I do? I walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes at a fairly good speed.
I am 24yr. Old boy. Want to know the impacts of masturbate on my body. If it cause problems in future life. Kindly tell me its positives nd negatives.
In early morning I have a huge problem of stomach pain. Its always repeat whenever I wake up early morning please tell me the right solution. Pr I think I sleep late night thats why this problem occur or I work on abs continues. I am confused with m body. Please tell me the right suggestions to rid from stomach pain. Thank you!
Good evening When I suddenly get up my chest hold me back is this signe of low BP if yes what I need take care of food & other thing to care my self without medicine ?
I am 16 years old female. I have been having an unusual amount of hair loss from past 3 weeks along with cold (stuffy and runny nose) and cough (continuously without a break which makes it difficult to breath). Yesterday I even had vomiting. I had frequent headaches and abdominal pain sometimes. What is wrong with me? Please help me. Is it a chronic disease or just from stress? Or is it due to the radiations from my Laptop. I usually spend 7-8 hours on laptop.
I'm getting blood when I cough or even I get blood sputum What is the reason for it & how can I stop this?
I have been diabetes for 5 years. Then I got mi 2 years back. Stent was put. quited smoking. But now I am having depression & insomnia. What to do?
Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD is a behavioral disorder that comprises impulsive behavior, inattentiveness and hyperactivity. This disorder tends to affect children more commonly, but the symptoms tend to disappear as one ages.
There are a number of symptoms for this disorder:
- Concentration problems: People affected by this disorder have problems in staying focused on routine tasks. You may have problems in listening to conversations, get distracted easily, overlook various important things and have trouble remembering various things.
- Being disorganized and forgetting things: You may exhibit symptoms such as having an extremely cluttered desk. You may also experience difficulties in completing projects and forgetting appointments. You may also lose track of time while doing important things.
- Emotional problems: Various emotional problems such as mood swings, hypersensitivity to criticism, problems in staying motivated and having low self-esteem are common signs of ADD. The disorder may also lead you to be extremely short tempered and be constantly frustrated.
- Hyperactivity: This symptom causes you to remain constantly agitated, unable to focus due to a racing mind, fidgeting constantly and talking excessively.
- Impulsivity: You will exhibit impulsive behavior such as not being able to exercise self-control, blurting out inappropriate comments and have certain addictive tendencies.
Attention Deficit Disorder can cause various problems in your life. Most of these are related to the following domains:
- Work related problems: You may constantly feel a sense of underachievement and will unable to meet your work responsibilities. You may be unable to meet deadlines, and face problems in filing paperwork.
- Relationship problems: This disorder takes a toll on your relationships such as it can create a rift between you and your family. They may feel that you are not sensitive to their concerns.
- Mental health problems: You may face various mental health problems such as drug abuse, anxiety, self-esteem issues and chronic stress.
Remedies for this disorder are:
- Get proper sleep: You should always aim to sleep for at least 6 hours every day. If you are well rested, then you will be more energetic and stress free.
- Regular exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep yourself fit and healthy. It can also help you avoid problems such as obesity.
- Improve your relationships: You should schedule time for your loved ones and engage with them. It may contribute to your overall mental well-being.