Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Muralidharan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K MuralidharanYour feedback matters!
I have sugar 176. I'm 58 years old. What should be the sugar at my age and how to keep it always under control?
I had thyroid and I am using tablet regularly. Few month before I got chicken box. Two month before I have continuously got heat boil on my back. So I went to consult the doctor he suggested me to take sugar test which is taken and there is no sugar. But the heat boil recovery very quickly but it continues come and goes. Again I took blood test which said that my wbc count is 12600. But now its ok I hoped now no heat boil occurs but in my forehead there is plenty of small lump or acne occur in forehead I dnt kw why it's coming pls help out now I am applying aloevera gel in forehead continuously. Last three year I am working in night shift.
Hi I am 30 years old, have been diabetes since 2007. I am taking insulin regularly as per instruction. But my weight is 54.700 that is not growing. What are the key to improve it effectively without carb and protein?
Hi team Lybrate! My father is suffering from diabetes. I just want to know the list of food to avoid. I would request to give certain examples of food to eat/avoid. Thanks in advance.
Sorry My sugar level is in fasting 105 and after pp is 168 without medicine sir then wht should I do give me some advice plz.
My daughter is having hypothyroidism and is currently on thyronorm 100 mcg per day, her current tsh reading is 8.04 uiu/ml, kindly advice if the dose needs to be increased.
My uric acid level is 7 and I have leg and hand joint pain will I take medicine .please suggest me thanking you mitroban banerjee.
I am diabetic since last 12 years, otherwise my overall health is o. K. My present age is 60 years and weight is 65 kgs. My fasting glucose level is normally 110-130 and pp glucose level is normally 150-180 but sometimes it goes upto 250 level. I am taking 1 tablet of volibo m 0.3 after lunch and dinner. I am also taking novomix 30 of 18 units each before lunch and dinner. I am regularly walking for 30-45 minutes. Please suggest if I have to change any medicine.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.