Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K KuppachariYour feedback matters!
My question is my own hair. My Name is Rashid Khan and my age is 23 and I am suffering from hairfall. But this time my hair controller in hairfall but. I want regrowth my hair. So what is the solution of my regrowth of my hair.
Hi, I am a 27 years old guy and suffering from hair fall problem. I use Amla oil daily in my hairs and wash my hairs once in a week with Dove Shampoo. Kindly advise what should I do so that hair fall can stop. Also let me know if I should change my Hair oil and shampoo.
I am loosing my hair quickly and I have tried patanjali products too but its not helping much. My scalp is also dried sometimes I feel there is pimple like growing inside and sometimes when I scratch my head a black or red like thing comes out.
I have severe hair fall please advise something to relief. I have itching on my scalp and dandruff and hair fall. I'm using hail oil weekly tree times and same time morning I will bath. But my hair fall was not reduce.
My self Ali, I am from Mumbai. Sir, I want to ask you that can I use aloevera jel on my acne. Is it helpful or not for acne or pimple. Please tell me what I do. Thank you.
I have so much hair fall and in my job I am sitting many hours on the chair so may be I have back pain so much please suggest me.
I am loosing hairs, how I can regrow the hairs. Please give suggestions that will be really effective.
Hiii I'm teenage guy 19 years old, I'd a serious hairfall, I'd lost lots of my hairs, My dad had lost his hair in the same bald patterSo I think it's Genetic, but I'm damn young to lose hairs, please doctor give some solutions So that I could stop my hairfall and regrow hairs on my bald part of my head, Please help Please, I'm helpless please help. Thankyou.
How to know whether there is dandruff or not and what is best treatment. I do not see ant white substance but my hair are making me scratch them also my hair is falling at rate of about 5-10 per day.
I have very thin hair and I want to stop my hair fall I would like to know what I have to do to get my hair back.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.