Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.HariharanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir / mam I am krishna I want to ask you that from some times my mother is suffering from high cholesterol is 275 & feeling uneasiness anytime so give me some treatment to decrease cholesterol soon at home without any hospitalism.
I am 46 years old housewife from past 2 years I am gaining weight. Please advise what can I do to control my weight.?
I had been on isotretinoin for past 20 days and also using topically clindamycin phosphate gel I just want to know that is it fine if in morning firstly I use moisturising cream and then over it apply gel, I am getting confused for routine as I also had to use moisturizer.
I am suffering with acne problem (pimples. L also suffering with hole on the face. So please give me any suggestion to avoid pimples and holes.
I am 36 years old lady suffering from stomach burning and severe passing wind with bad odour also bloating stomach. Also my low back pain is Paining.
I am 39 years old male. I am a frequent traveller so eating outside happens very often. I love eating non-vegetarian food. I am very constantly have stomach problems which includes frequent motion some times, constipation other times, after every motion feels like bowel is clear but after half an hour or so comes up the feeling of going to motion again. Acidity has also been bothering me. What to do?
I suffer from a bad face stain. I tried a Home remedy of turmeric and honey and applied it every night and my face looks yellow golden. I'm face stained. It looks funny. How do I reduce the stain?
Sir I am suffering from fever so please solve this problem and helping me to bring out from the following problem I hope you help me with good suggestions I hop you will help me.
I am 19 years old and I'm suffering from sciatica from last 9 months. When it happened to me for the first time I was not able to lie down on bed and was not able toh walk, the pain shoot up through my left leg as well. Yes it was horrible. After a month I recovered from it but after 3 months it reappeared and it doesn't goes away completely I do stretches and yoga it does affect but yet it just a little relief to my situation. Although the pain is less as compared to first one but yes I want to take it out completely. Is there any way to do this?
Cancers which starts from somewhere else and end up in the liver are not primary liver cancers. Liver cancer also known as hepatic cancer starts in the liver and not from another organ. Primary liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma) tends to occur in livers damaged by birth defects alcohol abuse or chronic infection with diseases such as hepatitis b and c hemochromatosis (a hereditary disease associated with too much iron in the liver) and cirrhosis
I am 23 years old. I have got pain in my knees. I have had this since 8 years ago. Its like a middle inside goes to my feet when it hurts and I can't stand because of pain. What should I do?
I do smoking 1 year and recently quit smoking and some days I become a occasional smoker but now quit it after that Delhi's pollution will grab my throat now it will itching something in it and cough will come out I go for check up Dr. tell it is normal. please suggest me something for it and any method to check fault in it.
Hello, I am having problem with hairs. It's kind of hair fall or something. I usually notice that. What can I do to stop this?
Hi, I am 27 year old girl. My weight is 69 Kg. I want to lose my weight. currently I am doing Gym, and I am following these in my diet Dalia, egg, fruit,salad, oat etc. No fast food, Rice, potato and Sugar for last 4 moths. But there is no effect on my body. Weight is still 69 Kg, no result in FAT. Kindly suggest to get rid of stubborn fat.
If you are experiencing a whizzing sound while you breathe or having difficulty in breathing, you are suffering from asthma. It is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. There is no definite way to prevent asthma, but by following a step-by-step daily plan, you can prevent asthma attacks or keep them in check. Here are some important measures to follow to prevent asthma:
- You need to strictly follow your asthma action plan. The plan should be laid down after a detailed discussion with a doctor or healthcare team. All the medicines you require to prevent the asthma attacks will be written down for you.
- You should get vaccinated for pneumonia and influenza. This will prevent these conditions from triggering asthma attacks or flare-ups.
- You need to identify the asthma triggers and stay away from them. Several outdoors irritants and allergens from pollen to cold air can trigger asthma attacks.
- You have to monitor your breathing. By recognising the warning signs of an attack like wheezing, slight coughing or shortness of breath, you can prevent an asthma attack. You need to measure and record your peak airflow regularly using a home peak flow meter.
- By acting quickly, you can identify a fatal attack and prevent it from occurring. When the peak flow measurement decreases, you need to take your medicines immediately and abstain from any activity which may have triggered the attack.
- You need to keep taking your prescribed medicines, even if your asthma symptoms have improved. You should not change your medication schedule without consulting a doctor. It is recommended that you to bring along the medicines you take at your doctor’s appointment as he will be able to tell whether you are taking them right.
- If you use your quick relief inhaler a lot, the asthma is not under control. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible and he/she will make some modifications to your treatment.
- For prevention of asthma, you should use allergy proof pillow covers and mattresses. You must wash your bedding every week in hot water to eliminate dust mites. You may use a dehumidifier for reducing excess moisture to prevent mold.
- Do not allow your pets in the bedroom and on the furniture. Pet dander is a common trigger of asthma and it cannot be avoided by people who own pets.
- You can also fit an air filtration system in your home. It will help in the elimination of asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
Many doctors suggest immunotherapy for asthma prevention in the form of allergy shots. Immunotherapy aims at altering a person’s immune response by making it less sensitive to asthma triggers.