Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.G. RavikumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 30 year old man I have heavy shoulder pain problem last five days what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am 48 years old. Last one week have dry cough with murmur in chest and very clear phlegm. While walking/breathing I can hear the murmur/wheezing sound. Tried home medicines like turmeric, cinnamon powder with honey etc. No relief. Please guide.
My dad is around 48 years old and he is suffering from back pain and headache. And they feel tiredness everyday.
I am a 21 year old male and having mouth ulcer form 4 days and I cant eat anything. I am using glycerine but its of no use. Please suggest me some good medicines.
Sir, How to control adult bed wetting for 23 year old? She has done sonography as said by doctor but it turned out to be normal report. The doctor recommended D-presses but it also did not turn out that effective. Please help.
I am 22 years old. I am having frequent headaches and nausea for the past 1 week. My doctor said I have dust allergy is it because of that? My friends say I do not drink sufficient water but I drink morw that 3l. Is dehydration the cause?
My father is 53 yrs. He has a diabetic cum heart patient since 2013. He eat medicine daily ,yet his fasting sugar level is increase a little bit and now its affect to kidney .He use insulin also. What is the proper food for him? Is there any restriction of fruit and vegetables?
Hey Dr. In last few years there are small small mass of skin coming on my shoulders and neck region. This in hinder are call mass. There are about 5-6 on the neck area and a few on shoulder. Why is this happening and what's the treatment?
Hi. My father is diabetic person. My hv 250-350 between sugar. And his also pain for teeth so much. And now maximum teeth is week and not working. Please suggest what can I do. It's very serious. Please let me know. Any medical, treatment, anything as.
I have ring itching around private part and I have use ring gourd, quadidrum but they are not much effective and its having from about half of month by using those creams ring get reduced but after some days it again increases and now it covers much area. Please advice some better ointment so that this ring itching get over soon.
Whenever I try talk about the sexual intercourse with my wife, she always ignore me. I asked her about this. She said whenever we have intercourse I can't feel sexual feelings. Whenever I try to get my penis in her vagina she feel so much pain and she denied me to do this. So please help me.
I am depending on insulin past 17 years and taking antidepressant med stalopam15 I feel weakness in my body and tired.
Mere chote bhai ko do din se tej Bukhar ke sath sath vomit bhi ho rahi hai and Sam ke 4 se 6 baje ke time bahot tej Bukhar rehta hai please Dr. say me what should I do?
I am 42 years old with no genetic diabetes history. Recently after blood testing found fasting sugar 139 mg/dL. I am doing 4 test in a day with help of gluco check meter. I am finding lots of variation. From day 1 to day 5 - fasting sugar varies from 115 to 160. Whereas after food 2 hrs varies from 115 to 190. I used to drink less water about 500 ml per day and now trying drink 2 to 3ltrs per day. Please suggest.
Hi sir my age is 23 and I feeling that my penis is becoming smaller day by day it was near about 7.5" wen erect but I used too masturbate twice or even thrice a day n now it is 5.5" wen erect what should I do pls consult to get earlier size back is there some medicine. Pls.
I have some headache I think due to overuse of smartphone but now I am habitual and it's being very tough for me to get rid of this. Can I opt for medical help?
Eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is an eye disorder where inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes takes place. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are more likely to occur during the hot, summer season. Homeopathy offers excellent treatment for eye allergies. Below listed are are some homeopathic medicines, which cure eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: Apis Mel treats eye allergies characterized by a burning and stinging sensation in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes, and the eyelids become swollen and puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin that comes in contact with the same. Burning pain in the eyes is indicated. The eyes become watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is an effective homeopathic medicine used in case of eye allergies with an abundant, prulent discharge. The patient develops photo phobia, and splinter like pain in the eyes is experienced. The conjunctiva swells.
- Ruta: This is a fine homeopathic medicine for treating eye allergies where there is a sensation of the presence of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels something like a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes. Itching and burning is caused. The eyelids feel agglutinated.
Other than homeopathic remedies, natural, home-based remedies can be used to treat eye allergies as well. They are:
- Cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area provides relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently to the affected area. Chamomile tea bags can be used as cold compress.
- Cucumber: You can place round slices of cucumber over the allergy affected area on the eyes to get relief. Cucumbers contain anti-irritation properties, which help to reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation in the eyes.
- Rosewater: Rose water is an effective natural remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and makes the eyes clear. Rose water can be used as an eye drop.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and gives relief to eye allergies. It soothes the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people during summer the most. They may reoccur every year. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are very efficient treatment procedures. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.