Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I unable to control my sleep after running, how to control sleep and snoring, what are the tips and remedies, and and medicine.
Me and my girlfriend 21 & 19 years old respectively. We are sex in 2 times. We love each other and our relationship is 5 years. Is it safe for us ? And both time bleeding is very much & pain is more from him. Is is risk for us? What is to minimise bleeding solution? What should I do please tell me.
I got a tetanus shot last year after cutting myself while cleaning a window at home. It was a minor cut and I got the tetanus shot as a precaution. Today I cut myself on a rusted nail. Should I get the booster shot?
I am 31 year male and my b12 level is <150 injections are going on. What should I take in food so my b12 level is maintained?
I have severe pain in my chest. N it is hard to sleep on bed n I lost 7 kg in a month n hv dry cough since 20 days. What is the problem?
Which are the low fat dairy products is not mentioned in your advisory. Please state which are low fat dairy products. Also, please mention caloric content of MUFA cooking oils and whether there is any limit on their consumption too.
Sir some says it is dangerous to use two different oil in a single vegetable while cooking it is not good for health point of view is it truth or myth please guide.
Is there any problem by keeping our penis in the others mouth during sex and in that process unexpectedly our sperm will fallen in there mouth so there any problem if there is a problem what is the solution for it. By cing pron videos I am asking this question.
I am 31 years old, from last few days I am having chest pain which comes and goes so I visited a cardiologist and he suggested some tests, ECG- Was normal With Sinus Rhythm, cholesterol Level were within normal limits, TMT stress test was negative, LFT and Creatinine level were within Limit except Globulin which was lower, Kidney Doppler test was good, Sugar Level was within Limit, but during Echo Cardiogram he found out I have bicuspid valve with mild regurgitation and I am also suffering from hypertension from last year, so he suggested to control my B.P and I have acidity problem, for which he gave me PAN D and to continue with B.P medicines (Olmetrack 20 morning and Nubeta SM evening) but yesterday I had again felt chest pain so for which I visited emergency where they did ECG, TROP T test and ECG was normal with Sinus rhythm and TROP T test was negative so he gave me PAN 40 injection after which I got some relief and I left the hospital but from today afternoon I am feeling the same pain, so I'm in a Panic state whether I should get admitted at a hospital.
I am 18 year old boy. And have a great desire of sex. Where I can get a person to fulfill my desire?
I am having a kind of burning on the right side of the belly. After few minutes of taking food I again feed become hungry. This all started after I started to drink "trifala chinta" mix with water at empty stomach. Is this a bad symptom of any disease or its due to any other reason.
I have seen sometimes blood in toilet while shitting and it doesn't hurt while bleeding what should I do?
Plz give a list of food chat for body fitness by time by time breakfast, lunch, tiffen, lunch by list.
Sir I got operation for mass in the urinary bladder, turbt and also turp. After the operating doctor advised me to under go bcg therapy as the tumor is a high grade one. But due to pain and inconvenience in penis I have not gone for bcg therapy. In the biopsy report there is no malignant. For non recurrance i am using homeo treatment from a good doctor. Seven months completed and i am got checked with ultrasound scanning and reported no mass found in the bladder. Sir, how much time it takes normally for recurrance of non-malignant tumor, and also a malignant tumor. How long i should use the medicines. Sir, please clarify?
I have sun tan on my skin (especially on face and hands. I want to get rid of it soon. For that will you please help me by answering my questions? •Increasing blood to face (by doing facial massage) can removes sun tan? •Is sun tan only affects the outer layer of the skin or inside too? •Can scrubbing face 2-3 times/week removes sun tan from skin? •If I applied milk on my skin for 20 min and rinse off with cold water. Will help to remove sun tan? Also, Is skin able to absorbs all vitamins from milk or anything we apply?
Pulmonary diseases are some of the most commonly experienced health conditions all over the world. Millions of people suffer due to various causes including genetics, smoking, pollutants and infection. Now lungs are one of the most important and complex organs of the body. They are the apparatus through which oxygen enters and carbon dioxide gets expelled.
Lungs expand and contract on a constant basis to ensure that we can breathe properly. Let us find out more about lung or pulmonary diseases.
- Asthma: This is one of the most common and potentially fatal conditions that affect children and adults. It grips the airways formed by the bronchi which branch off into smaller tubes from the main trachea that holds them. This condition causes inflammation, and even spasms, which can lead to wheezing and breathlessness. The main triggers of asthma attacks include allergies, infections and pollutants that may escape into the airways.
- COPD: This is also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It is an umbrella term used for various lung conditions that cause breathing difficulties due to an obstruction of the airways. Chronic bronchitis is one of the conditions that falls under COPD, and is usually characterised by persistent, hacking coughs.
- Cystic Fibrosis: This is another condition that affects the airways by causing poor passage of mucus from the bronchial tubes. This condition is a genetic one where the mucus that gathers eventually becomes a lung infection.
- Pneumonia: This is a condition that causes an infection in the alveoli, which are the tiny tubes that the airways branch into. These are air sacs that can catch myriad infections like pneumonia.
- Tuberculosis: This is also a kind of pneumonia, which is caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. This condition usually attacks the air sacs of the lungs and can be a potentially fatal disease if it is not treated on time. The patient will require immediate hospitalisation.
- Pulmonary Edema: This condition is caused by fluid leaks from the tiny blood vessels into the surrounding air sacs within the lungs. It can also be caused due to heart failure as well as back pressure which falls on the lungs. Direct injury to the lungs can also lead to this condition.
- Lung Cancer: This is a fatal disease which can be found in any part of the lungs. It has many forms and the type as well as the location usually determines the kind of treatment option that will be followed.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: When the lungs suffer a sudden injury which is usually caused by a bout of serious illness, it is called ARDS. Treatment involves the use of life support ventilation.