Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. K. ElanchezhianYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old, I have fibroid 2.9cm in posterior wall of uterus, is it dangerous, what treatment should I take for that.
My weight at present is 94 kg. There is no thyroid problem nor any diabetic conditions. I want to lose weight, we are also planning for baby. My height is 5'4.pls suggest diet plan n exercises to lose weight gradually. I am also on multivitamin tab as prescribed by my gynae.
curing pcos is it true? It will be regulating menses then fertility please suggest me now I purchased i'm waiting your answer.
She had fibroid size 2.5 cm in her uterus n we don't have issues n we r married 12 years ago she had problem period irregular n pain in period she had 2 operation one of appendix n one of abdominal addiction n makes divertism.Please tell.
My periods date was 10th this month but I haven't got them yet. I called up my friend and she said her date was 4th and she got it on 15th. Is that possible? And how can I induce my periods. Please help. Thanks.
Hi I got supra umbilical middle line hernia thats What a radiologist told me. Saw a surgeon he advised me to get it operate. My Husband thought we should get another opinion before we decide. So went to a surgeon. He is a vascular surgeon. He said no need to panic, asked whether we are planning for 2nd baby. Said s. He asked us to first plan for second and we can repair hernia during 2nd delivery. 1st delivery was c section so he said 90% 2nd will be the same. Now then I get pain managing with abdomen belt. Do I have to wait til my sec pregnancy or I can repair my hernia now itself. I'm confused please help me.
Hello sir/madam, My wife has delivery done before 9 months but MC not start yet. Before pregnancy also same problem. please help.
2 months ago I had and sexual activity with my gf. We did not had sexual intercourse. We only had stimulations like fingering etc. I had fear that very very little quantity of my sperms have entered her by my fingers. She had her periods for two months. She did not missed her periods but 2 days ago we again had activities only and no sexual intercourse but from yesterday she is feeling weakness nausea and vomiting with some fever. Wat could be the reason? Can she be preg? But she had her periods last month and is it possible that she cn be preg even if she had her periods? Her expected periods in may is 11th please help its urgent.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.