Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. K.Deepak RajYour feedback matters!
4 months Baby suddenly having sore throat as a result sound generated when breathing. Kindly advise.
I have a queer cold and sneezing problem whenever there is a change of season, sneezing not only effect my nose but also it leads to serious headache also. I want to ask if there is some medicine I can take or any precaution?
I am 50 years male I have sore throat problem since 2 months after commen colds have taken 3-4 types of antibiotics (luvamox500, clavam 625, mox 500 azeemox etc) but not get relif what should I do?
I have cold for last 2 days. There is pain in throat when I swallow anything. I am taking otrivin drops in nose for cold but pain in throat is there.
I have severe pain in right side of the throat, difficulty in swallowing. Took cifadroxyl and sinerest for three days but no result then took erythromycin for a day but still no result. Please help I have a very bad pain in throat.
I usually do not get any complaints of my snoring, but since last week or so, ever since I migrated to a new place, apparently I am snoring. Are there any specific causes for this and how can it be cured?
I have a friend of mine who has LOW BP and is off late complaining about feeling dizzy most of the times. If she goes out in the sun, she feels dizzy, if she does some work like walking for some time she feels dizzy and tired. She is mostly tired all the time and keeps getting body pains. If you could point out to me as to whom to consult (which speciality doctor) and any diagnostic tests required that would be great.
I am suffering from tinnitus problem over 2 years and what are the medications for that problem and is it curable or not?
I have 102* fever for 2 days. It is attached with loose motion, sore throat and severe body pain. Pls help.
Sir/ ma'am, I am itching in my ears daily at least once a day. I used to have long phone calls before but I have stopped doing so from few months now but still this problem exists. Can you suggest me some solution to it?
Hello, I am suffering from tonsils and cough. I've to face this situation once in every six Month mostly. Please suggest me tabs for now. I wanna free from this ASAP. I am doing gargle of Luke warm water with salt now. What additional thing should I do?
Hi i am 20 years old and I have a listening problem. And doctors are asking for the nose operation due to increase in nose bone. Is that operation is successful.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.