Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. K.Deepak RajYour feedback matters!
Feeling dry nose and slight blockage in left nose, is it ok to use few drops of sunflower oil in nose. Please advise.
I am 21 year old. A pinhole is created in my eardrum due to water in pond. Frequently water is coming out of my ear. I consult to my doctor they suggest me to use serlox D, ceferite-500, montas-L and pentab-40. Is this useful?
I'm get ear pain. When I'm talking in phone. I have consulted a Dr. he said because of shower bath it came. I have used medicines & it went off. But now I'm facing same problem. Would tell the permanent solution for it.
When the climate is cool I frequently get throat pain and doctors said that I have bhronchaites what should I do to prevent that?
I feel pain sensation in shoulders. I also underwent Fracture in leg few months ago and was diagnosed with low bone density. I am prescribed with a nasal spray for an orthopedic remedy. Though I completed a bottle but find it difficult to spray by self. Is it necessary to continue this one? Or please inform if there's other possible substitute of GEMITROL NS SPRAY.
My tonsil gland got swollen. I was having problem in swallowing anything but today morning it was just unbearable. I saw in the mirror that my tonsil gland is terribly swollen. What to do, it's very difficult to even eat anything?
I have headache fr 4-5 days and sneezing problem also and body pain and it seems fever so kindly suggest me fr cure.
I am a 21 year old boy. Sir I feel dizziness evrytime and lack of activeness and I feel sleepy whole day and can not perform any activity fr a long time and I feel laziness please help me.
Presently I am suffering from sinus cold ,nose is blocked. I don't know why my ears get blocked both side and this happens to me first time. What should I do now?
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding