Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Arunkumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K ArunkumarYour feedback matters!
Dr. I am 26 year old I have a 3 years old baby. My blood is rh- after 1st delivery I have taken anti d injection. Now I have 2mnth miscarriage Dr. said that anti d injection should have taken within 72 hrs of miscarriage. But I had no idea about the before. Can any problem occur if I take injection after 72 hr.
Hello gynecologist mam, I just want to know for new born baby when we can identified like whom. She looks like exactly? Now she s looks like my husband 20 days completes. For her.
I have a sleeping problem. Yesterday had done cycling for 8 km, taken potassium rich food (eggs, milk). I had done this in evening but even than I was not feeling tired and was not even able to sleep whole night. I am facing sleeping problem since last 3-4 months. Stopped some schizophrenic medicines. I want some serious help.
My triglycerides and total cholesterol are bit above the normal range after blood test. In addition to exercise and diet please suggest simple ayurvedic /homeopathic remedy to normalize this.
My neck is looks so dark and my face look so weird. How can I get brightening face and neck. Also please give me a home remedy for the pimples. They are killing me.
Hello, sir I have rashes in my full body and also in my internal area which is etching any time I don't know that what I do? Please help me urgently Thanks.
I am 68 years old My lab results are as follows Test on 5/2/2016 Sugar fasting 133, PP 198 Urine appearance- straw Not detected. NAD Blood cholesterol 189 Creatinine. 1.2 Blood urea 32 Tri glycerine 182 Hdl 49 Ldl 103 Vldl 36 HB 14.4 TLC 9600 Polymo. 61 Lymp 34 Blonocyte 0.2 Eostinophil 0.3 Plaster 1.9 Eco cardiograph Situs colitis Chambers concentric LVH Valves Normal RWMA nil LVEF 60% Diastolic Dysfunction+ No pericardial Effusion IAS intact IVS intact No PDA No Sam/Ash. Please tell me anything wrong with these reports
Hi, I am 27 years old, detected with hypertension 150/100 and after taking telmikind I have 140/74. Now I am taking some homeopathic drugs, is it good? May this drugs continue live ling? Also I stayed outside home so there is a problem of meal, can I take my lunch with fruits only? If so please suggest me what kinds of fruits I will take in lunch (I am slim not obese)? Thank you.
Hai. Is chocolate cyst in uterus create problem for ivf. ANd what will be the success rate of ivf. Please tell.
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!