Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JyothsnaYour feedback matters!
Due to big cyst in stomach, my left Fallopian tube was removed, now remaining both ovary and right Fallopian tube are healthy, now I want to ask, now i am planing to conceive, we are trying from last three months, but no result. Kindly suggest.
1. Use a cane or walker for added stability.
2. Wear rubber-soled shoes for traction.
1. Make sure lighting is adequate especially night as falls are common when trying to walk in dark.
2. Eliminate clutter in the house and neatly strap loose wires etc so it does not come in the way.
3. Avoid using rugs where foot or cane can catch while walking.
4. Make sure there are bars to hold on to in the bathroom.
5. Elderly patients will reduce fall risk if they do gentle stretching exercises daily and keep up their walking.
We have married one year ago After continue sex We could not conceive a child My semen analysis and my wife's examination are okay What we do?
Hi, I got lost periods on November 11th 2016 and till I didn't get periods. I have tried a hcg pregnancy test, the result showing one dark line (C) and near T it is showing very light colored line. Is that mean am not pregnant? Its almost 2 months I didn't get menstrual cycle. I am unable to confirm whether am pregnant or not? Please to tell me what is the result saying? How can I confirm it? If the result saying am not pregnant why I didn't get periods till date. Previously after marriage I am getting periods date to date. But why the result just showing one dark and one very light colored line? Please help me out.
My vagina became very loose after my 1st delivery ,my husband is no more interested in me please tell me some suggestions to make my pussy tight so that I can satisfy my hubby.
My urine pregnancy test was negative, I went to a gynecologist she advised to have meprate for 3 days but still I didn't get my period's whether is there any chances of pregnancy.
My wife appears to be pregnant. She had her last cycle on 30th September 2016. She feel little nausea and her BP has fallen down to 60/90. She did urine test through Prega News and one more strip and it came positive. Please guide how should we proceed and what steps should we take?
During menopause, estrogen production slows and then stops. There are a number of changes, which occur in your body during this time. Periods become irregular and then stop. You may have hot flashes, mood swings, a deeper voice and an increase in facial hair. Vaginal dryness is another common symptom of menopause. It becomes even more common after menopause. Vaginal dryness also can occur at any age from a number of different causes. It may seem like just a minor irritation; however, it can be a major problem when it comes to your sex life. Here is everything you need to know about vaginal dryness:
What causes vaginal dryness in women
Even though menopause is the most common cause of vaginal dryness, it can happen at any age and there are various causes of vaginal dryness as well. Here they are;
- Childbirth and Breastfeeding: Childbirth as well as breastfeeding result in lower levels of estrogen and this can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Sjogrens Syndrome: This is an autoimmune disorder in which your immune system attacks the moisture producing cells in your body.
- Douching: Douching is a common practice done by women wherein, they wash their vagina using water and vinegar, knowing little that it can actually cause dryness.
As mentioned earlier, vaginal dryness is caused by a lack of estrogen. Here are some of the ways that estrogen is supplied to your body;
- Vaginal Estrogen Ring: This is a ring inserted into your vagina, which releases a steady stream of estrogen into your vaginal tissues. It needs a replacement, generally after three months.
- Vaginal Estrogen Tablet: A special device called an applicator is used to insert an estrogen tablet into your vagina.
- Vaginal Estrogen Cream: This also needs to be inserted through an applicator. It will be applied daily for the first two weeks after which, it will be applied one to three times a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 18 years old. I do not suffer from any type of sexual disease. And I am heterosexual. Though I have e physical problem which is my chest size is larger in comparison with the normal size of men. Its very embarrassing. I can not put on any type of tight fittings tshirt. So I just want to know, is there any process to normalize it without going through the process of surgery. I am ready to have any type of medicine without any side effects.
My friend pas out even urine sample for pregnancy test n its result is negative den she is pregnant or she is not please answer in detail mam / sir.
My mother met an accident today. A big steel utensil falls on her foot and made a small cut on nerves of her foot and it started bleeding. She felt unconscious. We cleaned and applied antiseptic on it and covered it with bandage. Bleeding is stop now but that area is swollen and black now and my mother is feeling weak. Also the pain in that area is like pinching. Please advice on this.
My wife pregnant and 12 weeks completed, we are consulting doctor regularly. Suggested for NT scan and forgot to ask when should I do. Normally when should we take NT Scan.
Hi, this is slightly private. But whenever I pee or go to the toilet I get a lot of sticky white discharge from where I pee. It isn't there always but sometimes its a lot. My boyfriend is always fascinated by it and wants to eat/lick it but I don't let him. Can I know what is it? Is it normal? I am a virgin. Is it safe for my bf to eat/lick it. Thanks!
I got 3T Mamo done and below is the report. Could you help me on next steps? Mr. Morphology suggests Fibroadenoma within the upper inner quadrant of right breast at 1 o’clock position. BIRADS category 3.
Why is it so hard for some women to get pregnant?