Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JunedhaYour feedback matters!
I am slim but I am not strong enough n not having energy. What should I have to eat and become strong? I want I diet script for fitness. And what exercise to be done daily for body fitness. And I also want yoga tips. And from 2 3 days I am not able to eat any thing its all coming out through vomit. And I am having constipation problem also. What medicine you wil prescribe me n what natural food should I eat? And evn in periods I bleed alot and my stomach pains alot? What should I do for that also. And I am realy very irritated just because of my headache.
I had sex on 9th Jan n I take I pill within 8-9hrs after having sex but again I have sex on 16 th but without he throughout outside the sperm. Why I m not having my periods plzz help.
Khichdi is a perfect combination of carbohydrates and protein. It contains all the essential amino acids, making it a complete protein diet. Freshly-cooked khichdi if eaten with ghee gives the right amount of macro-nutrients, complex carbohydrate, protein and fat. Add vegetables to it and you have the complete meal ready for you.
1. Good for people who are allergic to gluten
It is a perfect food for people who suffer from gluten sensitivity and cannot have certain grains like wheat, rye and barley. People who aren’t suffering from this disease can also go for gluten-free food as a lifestyle change and can incorporate khichdi in their diet.
2. Helps in balancing the doshas
Khichdi is one indian food that can be served at any time of the day. It is known for its ability to detoxify the body and balance the three doshas — vatta, pitta and kapha. It is staple of an ayurvedic diet because of its calming effect on the body.
3. Easy to digest
Khichdi is good for people who suffer from digestive issues because it has a soothing effect on intestine when eaten with curd. It is a perfect food for kids and elderly people, it is a hearty meal full of nutrients and is easy to digest because both the age groups have slow metabolism and the digestive strength is weak too.
My wife 7 month pregnant so I want to know that can we do the sex now also is it cause any harm to my wife or to my baby.
Write Up - About Love and Emotion
Love is not an emotion, as this are fleeting and come and go depending on circumstances incidents and moods. Love is a constant uninterrupted stream and more than that it is a way of being, it is a life energy that flows constantly and love cannot be influenced by any external circumstances and is defined by the depth and expanse of one's own being.
Love can be a discipline a duty a drive a mission an act of will a prayer or worship. But in the wrong hands love can also be a tool of blackmail. But above all to this love is that extra muscle or limb which god has given to all to help manage when everything fails. Love helps us to raise above oneself. As objects of love may change, and love remains constant as ever as before.
When you truly love someone, it is an acceptance of her or him into your very being. And that can work the other way round as well when you truly accept someone, you learn to love her or him. Feelings such as lust passion affection helplessness desire or yearning may ebb or flow as love flows unhindered. True love has a transformative power and makes us feel stronger more powerful and deepens us as individuals. It gives us extra edge and a keen sensitivity to our senses allowing us to experience life and the world around in a much deeper and more meaningful manner. Love means sharing no self indulgent.
Love is within us. And the way we love another is a projection of the way we feel about ourselves. True love doesn't stop at loving one. It takes others into its fold, love is not just for romantic or marital partners, but also our parents siblings children friends and pets. It emanates from within us and reaches out to encompass our dear ones. This can be felt in case of true love with someone with all your heart no matter of what they do whereas some part of you always remains concerned connected and loving.
I had some moments with my gf and evrytime when I used to even kiss her or touch her organs I experience some fluid get release do not why and what is happening Pls suggest me is it normal?
If VDRL is Reactive or Positive with delusion 1: 16 is it Syphilis, right? What medicines should I take to cure syphilis and when can I test again?
M having regular ovulation but I am planning to take clomid 50 mg but eggs quality. Should I continue.
I have exposed with a women 9 months 4 days back I made HIV 1 & HIV 2 test 5 times of these tests in 9 months 5 days all the tests came NON REACTIVE by that I am free from life time I didn't expose to any women in these 9 months. But 2 times two times water type motions had occurred that was for only one day in span of one month not more than that. So after 9 months of tests am free from HIV In life are need to make a retest again please helps in and make me free thanks in advance.
Menstruation is a healthy experience of a woman’s life, and it must come habitually every 28 days, for a period of 3-4 days without coagulating, and the blood loss should correspond to about a quarter of a cup. For a woman, menstrual cycle is a virtuous indicator of her overall wellbeing. Some women get irregular periods that appear at longer intervals, an unpredictable discrepancy in the duration of the cycle and the normal twenty-eight day cycle is missing. Some women have very insignificant problems with menstrual cycles, while others experience a monthly torture.
Irregular menses is typical in early puberty and not generally perturbing. Women should be alarmed when periods are spaced out for more than two months, as this may suggest hormonal imbalance and ovulation problems. A woman’s customary hormonal cycle is contingent upon a subtle equilibrium between different hormones. Several potential triggers can stimulate hormonal imbalance leading to irregular menses. If a woman fails to ovulate, her ovaries will not receive a signal to produce a hormone called progesterone. Progesterone is essential in regulating the Uterine lining called endometrium, which is discarded during menstruation. Without progesterone, the endometrium persistently grows until it starts to break down and is disposed off as a very heavy uterine bleeding. The endometrium may also shed partially and intermittently, and bleeding becomes irregular or prolonged.
Causes of Irregular Menses:
Poor diet due to anorexia, bulimia can influence your hormones.
Excessive weight loss or gain.
Anxiety regarding pregnancy.
Excessive production of Androgen (a steroid hormone such as testosterone that controls the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics).
Uterine fibroids, cysts, polyps.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (in this condition the ovary does not make all the hormones needed for any egg to mature fully, due to which some follicles remain as cysts, ovulation does not occur and the hormone progesterone is not made. Without progesterone a woman’s menstrual cycle is irregular or absent).
Endometriosis (this is a condition where cells similar to those found inside the uterus grow and are attached outside the uterus forming implants. This can lead to infertility and irregular menses).
Inflammatory Bowel disease.
Symptoms of Irregular Menses:
Inconsistency in the length of menstrual cycle.
Low energy levels.
Changes in sexual desire.
Endometrial Hyperplasia (excessive cell growth in the inner lining of the uterus due to excessive estrogen production as a result of delayed ovulation).
Homeopathic Approach to Irregular Menses:
Homeopathy offers an extensive range of options than conventional medicine. Homeopathic treatment for Irregular Menstruation is very competent, non-invasive, safe and inexpensive. Homeopathy treats the patient as a whole and looks deeper into the problem, promotes the immune function and maintains uterine health by eliminating the causative factor. Homeopathic Constitutional treatment based on the holistic approach stimulates the natural hormonal balance without administering any harmful hormone preparations. The goal of this Homeopathic approach is to enliven the body's natural healing and self-repair ability to treat the underlying condition, to prevent it and to create the highest state of health and well-being.
Constitutional Homeopathic treatment with the management of an experienced and professional Homeopath is an excellent choice for Irregular Menstruation. Some Homeopathic remedies that are commonly used to treat Menstrual Irregularities are given below. These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in Menstrual Irregularity. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
Homeopathic remedies for Irregular Menses:
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is one of the first remedies thought of, in affection, peculiar to women. It's essentially feminine disposition of gentleness timidity, mildness, docility – “excellent thing in woman” – is most characteristic of the drug; even tearfulness, another feminine attribute, strongly points to Pulsatilla. Then, we have fickleness, indecision and changeableness, which are certainly characteristic of Pulsatilla and of some women. Dark menses which are delayed and accompanied with this severe menstrual colic and the characteristic temperament will be the indications. The menses of Pulsatilla, besides being scanty, are quite apt to appear too late.
- Caulophyllum: This is a valuable remedy in treating irregular periods, difficulty becoming pregnant or slow childbirth due to weak muscle tone of the uterus. The patient feels menstrual discomfort with heavy bleeding and drawing pains in the pelvic region, thighs, and legs. These patients complain of habitual abortion due to uterine debility.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa: This remedy is intended for irregular and painful menses, with shooting pains that go down the hips and thighs, or cramps similar to labor-pains that are felt in the pelvic area. Women become restless, fearful, and depressed before a menstrual period. These women are strong, talkative, depressed, they try to injure themselves, and have dreams of impending evil, with fear of riding in a closed carriage.
- Lachesis: This remedy is suggested to women who are passionate, with a tremendous need for an outlet, both physically and mentally. The menstrual flow is irregular, heavy and brings relief of tension. These patients are very outspoken with strong feelings of suspicion or jealousy. They have an intolerance of restrictive clothing around the waist or neck.
- Lycopodium: This is an outstanding remedy for delayed menses that follows a heavy flow lasting more days. These patients have a ravenous appetite with a strong craving for sweets. They complain of abdominal bloating and flatulence, and always have a worried look with lack of confidence, though they may be bossy with their family.
- Murex Purpurea: This remedy works amazingly in Irregular Menstruation with large clots and feeling of protrusion. These patients feel very weak, are very conscious of a womb, and feel as if something is pressing on a sore spot in the pelvis. This sore feeling is worse on sitting, hence the patient always sits with legs tightly crossed. Least contact of parts causes violent sexual excitement in these women.
- Secale Cornutum: This is a useful remedy for Irregular menses in thin, shriveled skinned women. Their whole body is pervaded by a sense of great heat and they have burning pains in the uterus. Menses is irregular, dark and at times, there is continous oozing of watery blood until the next period. Their pregnancy concludes in a threatened abortion in the third month
- Sepia: This remedy is best suited to women who feel weary and dragged-out, and are indifferent to their own family members. She feels taken for granted and overworked, becomes irritable and sarcastic if demands are made. Menses is delayed with a feeling that the pelvic floor is weak, or as if the uterus is sagging.
Self-care measures for Irregular Menses:
Relax and ease stress.
Avoid exhausting physical exercise.
Eliminate any eating disorders.
Eat a balanced diet with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Reduce your intake of salt and caffeine.
Hence, appreciate a natural way to a healthy uterus, convalesce healthy living and curtail the changes that happen during your menstrual years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Your eyes are one of the most wonderful gift given by god to see this beautiful world created by him. You need to take care of it. In thi modern era of machines physical activities are almost nil and everybody concentrates on computers, laptops, cell phone etc. These have very bad impact on your eyes. Today as you observe every second member of family is wearing glasses. Even children of 2 years age are using specticals.
I would suggest you a home remedy for your eyes. Start taking it before you have to use spectacles.
Make a mixture of the following:
4. Black pepper.-25gms
Grind all above and make a mixture of it. Take 1 tea spoon of it daily in the morning empty stomach with water.
My vagina is suffering from dryness during sex so what can. I do for that to reduce dryness from my vagina during sex.
Hi, I have few queries. I had an unprotected sex with my bf on 13 th Aug and after that I immediately had unwanted 72. Now I am having bleeding for last 3 days. Actually co incidents my period date was also scheduled around 25 th Aug. Now I am confused is it withdrawal bleeding or my actual period. Also I have another question that I had taken unwanted 72 twice in past 8 months. First one was in Dec 16 and second one was in Aug 17. How safe is it to take unwanted 72 like this. Please do answer.
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.