Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Junaith S MYour feedback matters!
Please advise what to apply on skin .My skin looks fair for some time but after 3-4 hours it will be very very dull. complexion goes down.Please help
I am 22 and have a lot of pimple pores on my cheeks for which a medical store person asked me to use Retino -A ointment and its being almost a month I am using it but didn't find a change. Can you suggest me a cream, home remedies and diet which I should take to have a clean face?
I am getting nervous when I stand In front of stage and say something my heart beat increase. What should I do?
My daughter aged 6 years .Since last 3 weeks she has sudden allergy on her body. Red rashes bumped up and itchy. But they vanish soon or sometimes in few hours and skin is back to normal. No rashes or spots after. Has been prescribed antihistamine. Prednisolone steroid. Cepfodixime antibiotics and rantac syrup. But the allergy has been reoccurring since. Some times it's too much and sometimes lesser. Other than these no other symptoms.
I am sports person. I am suffering from shoulder and knee pain. N also suffering from night falls. So please help me. How can I recover.
Im 20years old girl, im having very small size breast, so please help me to increase my breast size within a short period of time.
I have severe gastric problem in my stomach what can I do to get rid off, and I am not able to eat anything ,if I eat something I can not bear the burning and pain in the stomach, ,what can I have to get rid off from this, even my muscles have some pains because of this gastric trouble, please suggest me something.
I am 21 years old female and I have pain in lower abdomen of stomach and I have pain both sides of the abdomen so please adjust me what should I do.
Hi, I am a 35 yrs of old male and I having bad habbits like taboko, now I want to leave that habit. Please advice to me what should I do ?
If you are experiencing a whizzing sound while you breathe or having difficulty in breathing, you are suffering from asthma. It is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. There is no definite way to prevent asthma, but by following a step-by-step daily plan, you can prevent asthma attacks or keep them in check. Here are some important measures to follow to prevent asthma:
- You need to strictly follow your asthma action plan. The plan should be laid down after a detailed discussion with a doctor or healthcare team. All the medicines you require to prevent the asthma attacks will be written down for you.
- You should get vaccinated for pneumonia and influenza. This will prevent these conditions from triggering asthma attacks or flare-ups.
- You need to identify the asthma triggers and stay away from them. Several outdoors irritants and allergens from pollen to cold air can trigger asthma attacks.
- You have to monitor your breathing. By recognising the warning signs of an attack like wheezing, slight coughing or shortness of breath, you can prevent an asthma attack. You need to measure and record your peak airflow regularly using a home peak flow meter.
- By acting quickly, you can identify a fatal attack and prevent it from occurring. When the peak flow measurement decreases, you need to take your medicines immediately and abstain from any activity which may have triggered the attack.
- You need to keep taking your prescribed medicines, even if your asthma symptoms have improved. You should not change your medication schedule without consulting a doctor. It is recommended that you to bring along the medicines you take at your doctor’s appointment as he will be able to tell whether you are taking them right.
- If you use your quick relief inhaler a lot, the asthma is not under control. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible and he/she will make some modifications to your treatment.
- For prevention of asthma, you should use allergy proof pillow covers and mattresses. You must wash your bedding every week in hot water to eliminate dust mites. You may use a dehumidifier for reducing excess moisture to prevent mold.
- Do not allow your pets in the bedroom and on the furniture. Pet dander is a common trigger of asthma and it cannot be avoided by people who own pets.
- You can also fit an air filtration system in your home. It will help in the elimination of asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
Many doctors suggest immunotherapy for asthma prevention in the form of allergy shots. Immunotherapy aims at altering a person’s immune response by making it less sensitive to asthma triggers.