Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Juliet BhagyanathanYour feedback matters!
Respected sir, I am a student and I study in late night so my left leg bones is very pain so please give me any suggestion. Thanks.
I am 19 years old male from last 2 months I have shoulder pain. First it was in only left shoulder but after 2 weeks my right shoulder also started paining and from last 2-3 days my both arms are also paining and I got to doctor he gave me some medicine and cream nothing happened also done the physiotherapy for 3 day it got more worse then I changed the doctor and he sees my shoulder x-ray and gave me medicine and delt oil but pain is here. Now my both shoulder hurt pain goes through shoulder to palm and fingers of my hand. The pain is very complicated.
He is suffering from pain in the full leg from last 2 months. His legs are physically weak. So can you suggest any solution for it?
I have been suffering from lower back pain just above the buttuks. Even I have visited the doctor four months back but still not feeling better. Even I took physiotherapy also. Please suggeste me what to do now. I have driving bike nearly 50 km for day.
My mom is 45 years old. Sometime she has very bad pain on her thumb of leg. Sometimes she id not able to tolerate the pain. If someone tap on her leg then too she has a bad pain. What is that? What should we do?
Doctor, recently I have taken treatment for frozen shoulder. But within a few days after treatment why does my shoulder feel so weak?
Day before yesterday my mom just slipped on the floor, from then she's feeling lot of pain on her back bone. When I took her to an orthopedic doctor he asked to take an x-ray and said that one bone were slightly disturbed but will become normal in 2-3 weeks. After that he suggested some medicines after using which my mom facing EVEN MORE PAIN THAN BEFORE. Can you help me on this? Also suggest her a good diet to loose some weight. She's 5.4 feet height with 69.3 kgs of weight.
Hello to all, I was facing pain in my butts and some times it was high that even not possible to take weight of myself. I gone to meet doctor and he asked for doing M.R.I I did my M.R.I in which it was mentioned 1) L1-L2 disc degeneration and compressing the spinal canal at that level. & 2) D12-L1 disc show annular tear with disc degeneration compressing canal at that level. May you please guide on above what precaution / treatment need to be started. Will be very much thankful on quick response on the above symptoms.
I am 23 years old and I have suffering from shoulder pain. I have used pain relief but could not get any relief. Please advise me.
I want to ask. My wife needs a remedy for pain in calf muscle in the legs. Body pain. Back pain. It pains a lot in nights. And specially before periods. What should she do?
I am 21 years old male have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief what should I do now.
I have pain in my right knee from a month or so .there is no medical history of this joint pain Dr. has said it's lack of lubricant in the knee. .and prescribed biocart ,osta d cal riconia, and fam d tablets. Can it be cured through physiotherapy.
I am suffering from back pain. during the work my back pain always occur. I am very trouble for it so please give me any advise or therapy to solve this problem.
I am 27 year old male, I sometimes have severe neck pain. One of my friend suggested me that that's because of Vitamin B-12 deficiency. Is it correct?
Hi. I am 23 year old and I am having pain in my knee from last 3 weeks. I use to play cricket on sundays and I cant walk properly as well. What should I do?
I am facing stiff back problem below neck. Can not move my head sometimes. Is it due to wrong posture while sleep.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.