Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. JoysonYour feedback matters!
Past from 6 months I have mouth ulcer it was not painful when I eat after some time I feel like hot chilli I took soon I should take lot of water or sweet after words I feel normal some time I feel my saliva tried out I took lot of multivitamins what I should do.
Hello actually I am facing very major problem from 3-4 months me apna mouth proper tarah se open nahi kr parhi hu meko kaafi left side se pain hora hai jbh me yawn krti hu tbh meko bhut jyda pain hota hai left side me or abh ear me b pain hone lga hai left side ke me kuch din pehle doctor pass gyi homeopathy ke unhone kaha ya toh apko ear infection hua hai ya apko mouth me swelling hogyi hai nerves dab gyi hai unhone phir mujhe 2 homeopathy ka dawai diya bt jese he me vo leri meri halat khrbh ho jarhi hai meko pura mouth me pain hora hai dono side se mujhe kuch khane me b kaafi nakli hori he mouth me bhut pain hora teeth me koi problem nhi hai mere samj nhi aarha me karu kya kaafi problem hora mouth kholne me meko.
What will be the treatment cost of malocclusion with orthodontic braces? Can we pay the cost in installments? Also this treatment is for a 27 year old male.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.
Hello Doctor I am 21 years old and my tongue can't completely come outside from mouth due to some joint (like a thin wire) under my tongue and mouth. This results that's sometimes I can't pronunciate some words clearly. Especially word include "r" Does any thing possible so that I would pronunciate words clearly and can get it outside from mouth like others! please suggest something!
I want to put new teeth. What is safe and painless method. Is root canal is painful. Pls gave answer soon. Is there any method to make root canal painless. I am very worried.
मैं 38 साल का शुगर का पेसेंट हु 2 साल से मेरा मुँह(mouth)धीरे धीरे बंद होरहा है मैंने डॉक्टर के सल्ल्हा से मुँह के अंदर लगाने वाली INJ .Tricort -10 mg+INJ. Hynidase लगारहा हु जो की सप्ताह में 1/1 करके अभीतक 7 इंजेक्शन लगा लिया अभी माउथ 23 mm ओपन होरहा है अब प्रॉब्लम ये है की 7th इंजेक्शन लगानेके बाद मेरा राइट साइड के kaan (ear) के niche jabda में thoda soiling aagaya है क्या करू?
I have a teeth problem, 5 years ago I had lost my tooth, there will be any problem in future? I am with out tooth now.
My gums have been paining for the past several weeks and there is irritation during brushing. What can be the probable treatment for this?
I am 21 and I have been smoking from 4 years, 1-3 daily, some days 1 pack a day, now I have ulcer from 3 days, I have been drinking less water from month, and I have ulcer from 3 days, is this symptom of mouth cancer?
An abscessed tooth is an infection caused by tooth decay, periodontal disease or a cracked tooth. These problems can let bacteria enter the pulp (the soft tissue of a tooth that contains nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue) and can lead to pulp death. When pus builds up at the root tip in the jaw bone, it forms a pus-pocket called an abscess. If the abscess is not treated, it can lead to a serious infection in the jaw bone, teeth and surrounding tissues.
Symptoms of an abscess include:
Redness in the gums
Bad taste in the mouth
An abscessed tooth can be treated with various treatments, depending on the severity of the infection. Here are some of the treatment methods that may be considered.
Antibiotics, to destroy the bacteria causing the infection
Drainage of the infection
Cleaning the space between the tooth and the gum if the cause is from gum disease
Root canal treatment if the abscess is caused by decay or a cracked tooth
Following good oral hygiene practices and routine dental exams will significantly reduce your risk of developing a tooth abscess. If your teeth experience trauma (become loosened or chipped), see your dentist as soon as possible: