Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jothi KumarYour feedback matters!
Today morning I did some squat exercises bit after doing it I couldn't even walk properly today while walking today I fell down many times when I sat down I couldn't stand up on my foot for a long time I got two people to lift me up what may be the problem?
I have been suffering from tremor. Since my childhood ,during stage presentation and when I try to count money. My hands shivers. .now. I am 21 years old. I went to doctors. They said everything is normal. No need any medicine.
More than one year back my left hand began to shake, Dr. Said you are having pekinson disease, without any test can a Dr. Diogonise perkin's?
I am 47 years old male. I have intermittent explosive disorder from last 3 months. What should i do? please advise.
I have migraine problem and I am using medicine regularly prescribed by specialist but some times am getting headache very heavily There is any remedy in Ayurveda.
Hi I have a question. I want to ask that when I am feeling nervous then my body keeps vibrating. So how can I solve this problem. Any one please help me.
I am having migraine constantly. I am using medicines but can not get rid of them. What should I do?
After vagus schwannoma surgery I almost lost my voice. And I got thyroplasty 1 to fix it but did not get any improvements even after one and half month of thyroplasty. Are there any chances for improvement in waiting or go for anything else.
Hello Sir, I'm 20 years old, I follow a proper diet plain and do some exercises. But it doesn't improve my fitness. My body is not growing in accordance to my age. I feel very tired, exhausted and my brain fails to work properly after my college hours. And after that I can't study at home, it wastes my time a lot and I feel disturbed and anxious. I think it can be TSH (40% approx.) imbalance or Genetic. (60% approx.) Please give me some advice.
I am 60 years old. Male. I have pain probably in the nerve on the side of my left toe. There no swelling or injury. The movement of toe is also free and without pain. It pains only when something touches the side of toe. Please advise. Thanks.
My fiance is having pain on the left side of her chest and shoulder. She has had it since Wednesday morning and his right arm has been slightly numb. The pain in his chest has gotten better but a lot worse in shoulder. He doesn't have money to go to the emergency room if he doesn't have to. He wasn't doing anything just woke up like that.
How to get relief from migraine. My sister have migraine from last 3 year. Can you tell me that it is possible to get ride from migraine. Ravi.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.