Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Joseph NavaseelanYour feedback matters!
I am a male aged 65. I was diagnosed diabetic. Recently I got my diabetic level tested. Fasting 302 and after lunch it was 475. I showed this report to our Doctor. I was prescribed medicine Diamicron Mr. 30 which was later upgrted to Diamicron 60. After one week again I got my blood tested. This time Fasting was 280 and after lunch 302. I go for morning walk daily and do some exercise too. Kindly advise me what to do bring down my sugar level.
She tell me to ask from Lybrate doctors is masturbation is important for her she can't masturbation previously. Her age is 26 yrs. Masturbation is important for her or not?
I am 26 year old girl am suffering from pain n forehead nd pain in nose and swelling on face, sound n ears, frequently and day by day am becoming more sensitive to cold weather even Am not able to resist fan and A/C n my room.
I want to ask about the size of my dick like it's only 4 cm long and 2 cm thick . Please tell me what should I do to improve my size o want It will be 6 cm please help me.
Mai hamesa thaka hua aur sust mahsus karta hu nind bhi bhut jyada aati hai to isse chutkara pane ke liye mujhe kya karna chahiye.
I am at a age of 38 have low sexual capacity I take 180 ml whiskey daily having a stress full prvt job smoke a little. Is there any safe treatment to get myself sexually fit.
I am having sex timing problem my discharge time is very low want to get scatifited timing with my partner.
I have move to bhubaneswar from last 3 months and I am having cold since then. I have tried some medication like Namcold still it has no effect I think I have some other disease.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.