Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. JosephYour feedback matters!
I am feeling pain on the muscles on the right side of my chest. What could be the possible cause for it?
I am 52 years old, I have hypertension, iam using medicines and it is under control. I am getting more sleep. While reading, doing work I am getting sleep. Kindly advise me to get rid of this unusual sleep.
I am having pain in chest when I take stress, or do anything stressful work like closing shutter, climbing stairs. Also having pain in head on back side from last few days. Also having acidity problem. Am I having any disease? My weight is 78 around. Please let me know which are the tests I should have done? So I go for full body check up? I am 27 year old. Acidity happens only in night.
I am facing low BP problem l. How can I control it? It is lot of pain in right chest, my family doctor said me that it's nothing but LOW bp problem. How I control it?
I am 49 years old and taking the Rosuvastatin group of medicine for cholesterol/ triglycerides. Is there anything in Homeopathy?
TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 234 TRIGLYCERIDES-- 277 mg/dl LDL CHOLESTEROL - 135 mg TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 6.8 VITAMIN D (TOTAL) C.L.I.A 9.24 ng/ml Kindly advise.
My mother age is 48 and having diabetes for last 4 yrs. She takes medicine some time because she control her sugar level by healthy food but now her sugar is 200 for last 3 months. Please suggest some homemade remedy for her to control sugar and the most important is that she is having high blood pressure some time. Thanks.
I am 69 years old. I take medicines for BP and Prostrate. Of late I am not getting good erection. It does not sustain. Can you help me out what to do. Thanks.
My heart was recently coming a low heart pain in chest so why its coming and do not smoke and drink I am so please tell reasons and write best tablets.
I am 22 years old man. I was in a relation with a grl who deceived me jus 2 months ago. Now I am experiencing short term heart pain. I want to know cause of it? What should I do?
I am 42 years old myB/P is 140/90 some time 135/85 after using medicine (amlopres at) I fell very uneasy.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.