Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Jimmy PrabhakaranYour feedback matters!
Can excess masturbation decrease our stamina to work and decrease our concentration levels. Doing masturbation in limit is good for sexual health? My issues sir, will be helpful if you clarify my doubt.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
1. Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
2. Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin andsulfa are two of the antibiotics which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications which are commonly known to cause hives.
3. Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections which may cause hives.
4. Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
5. Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
6. Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
7. Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
8. Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
1. Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
2. Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.
I have red eyes with last three days and I can't sleep well in the midnight also so please what should I do??
I am 20 years female suffering with polycystic ovarian syndrome. What are the symptoms of pcod? Is there any permanent cure for pcod? What dietary plan should pcod patients follow?
I have neck pain, due to this rotate my head many times, I do not stay properly with out rotation per hour like that time, what to do?
I am 25 old I am suffering mouth ulcer on month on month for 7 to 10 days in a month. Please give me any solution.
If sperm can swim through the hole from where mensuration comes then a girl can became pregnant as I mean to say that without losing virginity if sperm can able to swing nd goes inside. This is my personal experience and m getting pregnant without losing my virginity as during intercourse no penetration occur so plzzz tell me Sir/ man is m still virgin or not?
Am 60 years old. Am very much suffering with fever for the past 3 months, am taking some antibiotics. But no relief. I have mucous also. Give me some better solution.
A MEDICINAL HERB
It is anti bacterial and it decreases toxicity.
It helps heal respiratory infection.
It helps in secretion of gastric juices and bile.
Ginger oil helps improve memory.
Ginger essential oil is used to keep the body warm.