Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jijeesh & Anish RajYour feedback matters!
I have hairfal since 5 yrs now, I used minoxidil but dint help to grow up my hair, so what will be my choice? I am 20, I dont want to go bald.
Hi, I am a 26 years girl. From childhood I was taught that drinking alcohol is bad. I would dislike people who drink alcohol. Now my fiancee drinks alcohol. After relationship with me he drinks less. I mean compared to his past, its less. I mean casually some 3 to 4 times in a year. I love him a lot. But just this one thing bothers me a lot. I get angry or argue with him regarding his drinking. I am bit short tempered also. I am afraid if because of this distance might increase between him and me. Kindly suggest how to handle myself during such situation.
How to relief from kidney stone? how to clear this stone? need a proper diet or medicine from this stone pain.
Can I use Conaderm shampoo , actually my hair are very very thin and also got handful hair when I apply shampoo or oil. Dandruff is also found very much in my hair and my scalp itches , I think may be I will get bald sooner because of low quantity of hair in my head . Plzz do help.
I am gaining weight I have thyroid problem other than menses issues also which I am facing for last 2 yrs. Stress is also there. In spite of dieting and exercise I am putting on weight n for last 2 months I have put on 3 kg weight. I feel very frustrated and depressed because of my weight. I want to reduce weight, I am trying all home remedies for weight loss, and also joined yoga classes. why I am putting on weight. Can you suggest some medicine to reduce weight.
An intense fear for anything is called as phobia. Fear and phobia are different to explain in simple terms person feeling anxious and nervous while doing something is fear and failure to attempt to do the work and staying back is phobia. In phobia they have intense fear that make the person to always keep away from exposing to the situation.
The most common symptoms of phobia are:
Trembling or shivering and shaking of body.
Rapid breathing or sometimes difficulty in breathing
Increased heart rate and chest tightness.
Hot or cold flushes
Psychological or emotional effects include:
Anxiety and fear
Detachment from self and environment
Looking for ways to escape from facing the situation
Going crazy or sometimes even loss of control
Overacting to avoid facing the situation.
Consider for treatment and self help of phobia if you have most of the above symptoms in an extreme state. Intense fear, anxiety, interference or avoidance of normal routine and phobia for at least more than 6 months needed to be treated with utmost care.
Treatment and Self help:
Identify your fear level and intensity really helps you to work for the ways to relieve from phobia. Identify the symptoms you experience during fearful situation and work on it to overcome the symptoms.
Learn and practice deep breathing relaxation technique and practice to do few simple deep breathing relaxation exercises.
Face the negative thoughts with courage. In phobia you may overestimate the fearful situation and underestimate your potential to overcome it. Challenge your negative thoughts is the good way of self help.
Make yourself prepared and expose yourself to the fearful situation.
Frame your frame ladder and try to climb each ladder with utmost care and confidence.
- Practice regularly. The more you practice exposing to the situation sooner you get relieved from the fear and phobia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Dear Doctor, I am a 40 years old male suffering from frequent one sided headache migraines (predominantly left side of the head) combined with nausea and vomiting. I have changed my hard pillow to a softer one, and started doing neck exercises thrice on account of which it has reduced the frequency of stiffness around the neck areas. Should I start using cervical pillow or not?
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine.
Related Tip: "How To Control Extreme Anger"