Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jijeesh & Anish RajYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years male. I am suffering from gas trouble from about a month. Gas is releasing from my moth with sounds around 30-40 times per day. Gas is releasing from my mouth immediately after eating anything. Also I am going to bathroom 3 times per day. I am always feeling thirsty and want to go for urine around 5 times per day. I am also feeling too much sweat. My face never look fresh even immediately after bathing.(I hate vegetables and I don't eat them. I eat meat only once per month. I always love to eat Fast Foods and potato curry. What should I do now. Please give me any advice. Thanks in Advance.
Hello, I am 19 years old and I have a lot of pimples on my face from last 2 to 3 years. I had tried so many face washes and creams but I didn't saw any relief. Please tell me something for this?
What is the best treatment for melasma. I have Blotchy patches of darker color appears on my cheeks. Forehead and neck.
I have been suffering from essential tremor from last 40 years, I am 58, male, my mother have same problem, I have difficulty in writing, drinking, eating, I have also digestion problem, sinus problem, bad breath, pe problem, I am 6' tall weight-86 kg, medium complexioned. I am not taking any mediine.
Dear doctor, I HAVE HAVE PIMPLES ON MY FACE FROM SMALL TO BIG AND SOME FULL OF PAIN. HOW CAN I CURE WITH IT? please HELP ME!
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
Homeopathic medicines that are generally or most commonly indicated to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to the formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then Bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the p, in increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 19 years old and is suffering from fever and tried many home remedies but still having fever. What should I do to get rid of fever?
I have back bone pain after I felt on bathroom, afterwords I will pain when I play or taking heavy weight or a long walk I can't even relieve from that, what can I do now?
A heart attack occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked, often by a buildup of fat, cholesterol, and other substances, forming a plaque in the arteries. If blood flow is not restored quickly, the section of heart muscle begins to die, starving for oxygen. This causes a heart attack. A heart attack can also be caused by the rupture of the coronary artery. During a coronary rupture, the coronary arteries get restricted, reducing blood supply to the heart muscle.
Each coronary artery supplies blood to a region of the heart muscle.
Extent of damage to the heart muscle depends on the area supplied by the blocked artery and time between injury and treatment. Making some changes in your diet; how consistently you exercise; how much you weigh and how you manage stress can help you to recover from a heart disease quickly.
You can undo some, but probably not all of the damage, if you're willing to make big and lasting changes to your lifestyle. To reverse the impairments caused by a heart attack/disease you can become a vegetarian. Filling your platter with fruits and vegetables, whole grains, soy products, non-fat dairy and egg whites while avoiding fat, refined sugar and processed carbs is a sure-shot way of keeping your heart healthy and preventing future attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.