Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JeyaroopaYour feedback matters!
MY reports indicate : Triglycerides 344, ldl hdl ratio 3.7, tchdl cholesterol ratio 6.7, vldl cholesterol 68.86, which tablet should I take?
My father is 89 yrs old yesterday noticed blood in urine. On docters advice zenflox uti selate t flowkind were given in night. Now he is alright noticed no blood in morning. Advice what to do
I am suffering from pimples on my face from 2-3 months it also remains dark spots my face doesn't look so fairer.
I am a man of 51 years old. I am living at chennai. My hdl cholesterol has been around the level of 35 only for the last ten years. Kindly advise me how I can increase the same.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have lot of pimples like outgrowth on my head and sometimes it pains a lot and I do not know what it is. Please suggest a remedy for it.
Hello sir/mam. I m 23 year male. My problem is my face skin. I have got many darkspots and pimples too making unfair and dark from my body color. I am using face wash daily till then zero result. What shall I do? What should I try? can you please suggest some medicines or process to get rid from this.
I am a 50 year old lady. Have been having low grade fever on n off for 2 years. Results show nothing. Pls advise.
Pleases define headache and migraine. From last few months I have problem of headache. What should i do?
I am 26 year old female and I have headache problem, especially when I go outside during hot and, acidity in my stomach too. My diet is irregular so is because of diet or hot? Any permanent solution ?
Hello sir I want know what is the symptoms of asthma becose mughe line lene me pareshani hoti hai or meri saans bi fulti hai.
5 Things to Keep in Mind if you Have Had Unprotected Sex
If you are not planning to get pregnant, some kind of contraceptive precaution should always be taken before or during sex. But, sometimes real life situations do happen in emergency when one is either not ready / forgotten/ignorant or lazy to use these precautions. The resultant anxiety starts taking a toll on you from the next morning after. Here are a few things that every sensible woman should keep in mind:
1) Unwanted pregnancy: Please keep a track of your last period date i.e. the day you started to bleed in the last month and calculate a projected date when your periods will start in this month. One can roughly divide a 28 day cycle in 4 quarters. Then calculate in which quarter the unprotected sex happened. If it happened in the first and the last quarter, then your chances to conceive are extremely rare but theoretically a pregnancy can result from even a single sexual contact at any time of the period.
2) Emergency contraception: If a pregnancy is a total no-no, you must consult a doctor to give you emergency contraception. This tablet needs to be taken as early as possible and within 72 hours of unprotected contact. The sooner it is taken the better are the results but its effectiveness is not 100% and failures resulting in pregnancy happen many a times. So do not rely on emergency pills except in real emergencies.
There is another way to protect your-self which is considered more effective by doctors. Intrauterine devices (Copper-T or multiload)can be inserted in your uterus up-to 5 days after an unprotected intercourse and removed as soon as your periods come. You could keep it for longer if you wish to use it as your regular contraceptive. This is more effective in avoiding pregnancy as compared to the pill and you could discuss this option with your gynaecologist.
3) Sexually transmitted infections: If it has been a one night stand or you are not very sure of your partner's sexuality, you must visit your gynaecologist to get yourself tested. Usually sexually transmitted infections cause pain in your lower tummy, foul smelling or itchy vaginal discharge, difficulty in urination and painful sex. If you think you have developed a STD (sexually transmitted disease), treatment should be taken quickly to avoid permanent damage.
4) Urinary infections: Difficulty in passing urine/ burning sensation and passing it drop by drop could be a sign of urinary infection which happens commonly in sensitive women after oral or vaginal sex. If you have any problems like this a simple urine routine test should be done to detect infections and treatment taken soon to avoid bad effect on your kidney.
5) Delay in Periods: Sometimes after unprotected intercourse, the periods are delayed. This can happen due to many reasons. The commonest reason is a delay associated with the use of emergency pills(I-Pill/unwanted 72 etc. available in Indian markets)) of up to one week. Stress, hormonal imbalance and failure of emergency pills causing a pregnancy are others. Whatever be the reason, one should not take a chance and at least do a home pregnancy test once every three days till periods resume. If the home test shows a positive pregnancy, you should contact your gynaecologist for further help.