Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
My face skin is oily, On my face many black dot is there, when we press them some yellow color balls is get outside from my face skin. But due to that some holes type dots is generated permanently on face skin, please tell me what is solution for that.
Hello doctors, I am 25 years old male. I have very oily skin and whiteheads and lots of pimples over my face initially. It is over 10 years old problem. But in last few years it has started on the back and shoulders I have visited even one of the best skin specialist of the city. I have been drinking good amount of water 15-20 glasses and doesn't consume junk or fried food. Food at home is made with very less oil. I felt very good after a face cleanup and got less pimples since. Should I go to men saloon for face cleanup once or twice a month. I have been taking homeopathic medicines for stomach and thyroid. Kindly suggest me something without medicines, Please.
My face is full of black marks, acne,tan, pimples,pores and facial hair. It looks dull and weird. My skin tone is dark. What is the solution for this.
I fave spots on my face.& on ring finger. I recently used a cream namely zimig. But doesn't effect me at all.
I am 29 yrs old man. I am suffering from septate hypae fungal infection from 8 months. fluconazole, terbinafine tablets have no effect on me anymore. Kindly suggest. My palm and abdomen area is badly infected. I have met 7-8 doctors all concluded it to be tinea crisis. In koh report its septate hypae fungal infection. I have tried itraconazole tablet and zole f cream also, it is not getting fully cured.
I have got rashes from 2-3 days on my body except face. I m feeling itchy about it. Can you tell is that a symptom of zika virus? And if its so please suggest me smthg?
I am facing pimple problem from 4 years these pimple are painful I have use many type face wash like Himalaya face wash and garner face wash please help me to get get rid from pimples. My face is oily.
I am very worried from my oily face skin. Daily and daily glow is reduced from my face. And now face is looking very bad. please suggest what is used for that. And I want permanently my face oily skin is cleared. Than what I do.
Hi I am 22 years girl, and I have darkcircles around in my eyes. Am tried some creams. Lik fair eyes, eye cream etc. But no use. What I do?
What are the precautions need to take when a white marks are seen in my face and tell me about the medicine s?
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.