Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JeyabaulYour feedback matters!
Which cream Perfect cream for fairness .it should give result earlier and long last result and easily available. Please sugest me good cream. I used some cream like melamet, betnovate C, panderm plus ,please sugest me nice cream.
Hi I'm a male wat do good looking and fairer mens or boys or women or gals do to keep their skin or face fairer and clean and healthy wat they do how they take care of their face or skin to keep it clean, healthy and fairer and clear and glowing wat routine they follow or do I also wanna keep my skin or face clean or take good care of my skin or face keeping it clean, fairer and healthy 0plz tel me wat to do take look or take care of my skin like rich people or good looking mens or boys or women or gals do to keep or look their face or skin clean, fairer and healthy and glowing please tel me how they take care of their face and skin to keep it clean, fairer, clear, and healthy wat they do to keep it clean and healthy clear fairer glowing skin please Tel me.
Hello sir/mam good evening ,actually I am suffering with fissures, recently I am cured by this problem, again I am doubting that is occurring again ,so what precautions I have to take, please help me in this.
My problem is that since last 2-3 months it is paining a lot? Whenever I feel like passing motions, I go the toilet but it is very difficult for me to pass motions and I am scared because that portions pains a lot, what is it. There is no blood in stool, I am getting this on time as well. So what are the remedies? Please help. Drinking approx 2-3 ltrs water daily as well.
From past one month I am having something which looks like warts and I am pretty sure it is a warts in the opening of the rectum on the body surface. So pls tell me what will be the treatment.
i m 66 n m diabetic too ,I do pranayam for i hr at 3 in the morning n go for walk i hr,Yet my sugar sometimes goes 118/131/147 fasting and pp 190/ 195/ 200.I take one apple every day and mousami also.I m a vegetarian and eat lot of vegetables.My bp 79/81/85 by 132/147/149 but i take bp cardace 2,5 mg.Evening too i take a walk for 45 minutes to avoid higher fasting sugar.Am i over doing my exercise.No 2 question to dermotogist.I get itching in the outer skin of my left eye particularly in the corner and aslo the finger jionts of my hands.I m given havolet for the hands and chlorocol H for the eye,What medicene would be appropriate for the skin in both the cases.
I am having blisters on my back area near my spine, it gives me a lot of pain and burning sensation. I have consulted a skin specialist who diagnosed it as Herpes Zoster. I have been prescribed Valcet 1000 mg thrice a day for 5 days. Emanzen D twice a day for 5 days. Fusiate cream to be applied on blisters twice a day for 5 days. Kivical lotion once every day at night. He did not do any tests for the same. Just manually verification and all these medicines were prescribed. For the last 3 days I have taken these medicines but not any great results yet. Are there any tests which needs to be done for the same to confirm the disease?
I am 50 years old. Till now I nevervhad any skin problem but of lte now I am experiencing itching ony face n hands ehdnever I am going out in the sun just for fivemin also. What shd I do?
My skin is constantly dry and flaky and always look red what should I use? My skin is really sensitive so what should I do?
On my face black marks arises. I used many face packs. Many medicines but no effect. Can you help me what should i do?
What is it?
Aesthetic dermatology is another word for cosmetic dermatology. This branch of science aims to work on the way a person looks. It involves procedures that can rid you of pimples, acne, skin pigmentation, birthmark or may be a mole. It is often argued that aesthetic surgery can't be called medical because it in no way deals in disorders or diseases, that is to say it doesn't treat root causes.
However, constant discoveries and research in the field of cosmetic surgery have shown how greatly they can treat skin problems and can improve your physical appearance. Aesthetic surgery mainly focuses on facial skin. It is wrong to think only film personalities or media professionals go in for these modes of treatment. Many people, who feel inadequate because of their looks, opt for these procedures. Aesthetic surgery is indeed a boon for they relieve you of psychological pressure.
Different ways in which it helps you:
- Treats chronic skin conditions and surface blackheads: Blue light therapy successfully fights bacteria, thus preventing the growth of acne. It has also been used to get rid of eczema, which is a discomforting condition with serious symptoms like irritable and itchy skin. Comedo extraction is possible through chemical Peels. Chemical peels can work wonders with a patchy, discolored skin and facial blackheads.
- Fat injections and liposuction: So many people wish to have full lips. This is possible with the help of fat injections. Injecting collagen or fat deposits, having extracted them from some other part of your body, can give you fuller lips. Liposuction can be used to remove excess fat from your body further making your skin look taut.
- Treats Spider veins: Does your face resemble a leaf with bluish purple veins showing? If yes, you probably have spider veins. Spider veins can be cured with the help of laser treatment. Exposure to laser can repair capillary breakages while it makes the veins regain their original size.
- It can remedy hair loss: Uncontrollable hair loss is depressing for both men and women. Clinical studies have found out injecting plasma, rich in platelets, into the scalp can accelerate hair growth.
- It helps in decreasing pore size: Botox is a tried and tested way to reduce the size of your skin pores. As you age, increased pore size leads to a dull skin. Botox can help you look young.
- A reliable cure for cellulite: Fibrous bands often show on the skin of your hands, thighs and neck. It creates a dimpling effect that makes you look saggy and fat. Cellfina is a procedure in aesthetic dermatology, capable of treating cellulite. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.