Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. JesudasYour feedback matters!
Dear sir When I using laptop and watching tv my eyes automatically burning and flow the tiers So tell me sir what I do for the problem Thanks.
I have red eyes and migraine also. I took tablets and consulted so many. But nothing happened. Could you please solve my problem?
I am 39 years old, but now am prepare for exam, when reading some time it is not clearly visible, and I found a jelly like substance deposits on my eyes, I also used spectacle, not continuously, but when I found difficulties in reading. Please suggest some eye drop or medicine so that I can see and read clearly without any difficulty. Thank you sir.
Headache occurs overall globally. I have spectacles. I wear that only due to headache not vision problem. Eventhough I wear spectacles, headache problem occurs.
Sir mujhe eyes ke upper wale jaha eye bro hai waha sojan rahne lag gayi or mujhe pairo ke taluo me bhi pshina aata hai please tell me suggestion.
Hello sir, I have back pain problem. Also eyesight problem. When I use my mobile. That time come eyes drops problem. Please give me suggestion.
I WORK ON PC FOR LONG TIME (16+ HOURS), WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY OF BEING ATTACKED BY EYESIGHT PROBLEM & HOW TO FIX IT?
I am 20 years old I can' t able to read the board which is at some distance. Tears are immediately coming when I see board.Please suggest.
My brother does not see properly in night whenever its see all thing whether its nearby him or far away what should we do?
I wear spectacles, I have minus four in my left eye and minus three in my right eye, so can my eye get relief of minus power permanently? Or by what treatment I may not have to use spectacles any more in future?
My Eyesight is weak and i wear specs. Can you guide me that how can my eyesight be improved and specs can be removed without any surgery.
Iam having sight in my eyes so I want to do laser treatment. It causes any side effects. Please tell me doctor.
Hi. I am female and my age is 25. I have weak eyesight problem. My no is left eye -3 and in right -4 and number is increasing day by day. please help me is any medicine or ayurvedic treatment to decrease no. Or is possible to do laser treatment. please guide me.
I have yellowish nails and little fever from several days and I have red eyes from 3 days and inching very much what should I do.
All of us agree that healthy habits are absolutely necessary for a high quality of life. It is another story that whether we put them into practice or not. These healthy habits have to be cultivated since childhood for keeping vital organs like eyes in a perfect condition. One's quality of life is closely linked to how well one see and one can take steps now to take care of one's eyes and preserve vision well into old age. Keep Your Eyesight Sharp and protect your eyesight with the five tips listed below:
- Maintain a balanced and healthy diet - It has been scientifically proven that some foods can boost eye health and delay age-related eye changes. One must include eye-boosting vitamins and minerals in diet, such as lutein and zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E; zinc and omega-3 fatty acids to keep one's eyes in best shape. Broccoli, corn, squash, peppers, spinach and kale are the best source for zeaxanthin and lutein whereas citrus fruits, melons, tomatoes and broccoli are great source of Vitamin C. Vitamin E can be found in legumes, wheat germ, nuts and seeds while one can get zinc in found in whole grains, salmon are a great source of omega-3.
- Reduce Exposure in The Sun - Sun's ultraviolet rays can increase the risk of developing cataracts, which is most common cause of age-related vision loss in adults. It is very essential to take precautions to shield one's eyes from the sun. One should wear UV protective eyewear or wide brimmed floppy hat for protection from sun.
- Quit Smoking - Smoking is not only bad for heart and lungs, it can also damage eyesight. Cigarette smokers are at greater risk of developing both macular degeneration and Glaucoma.
- Regular Exercise - Regular exercise keeps waistline trim and eyes sharp. Latest studies have shown that those who led an active lifestyle were seventy percent less likely to develop macular degeneration.
- Go for Annual Eye Examination - Regular examination of eyes can give a surprising number of clues about ones overall health. Ophthalmologist can detect a broad set of problems ranging from hypertension to diabetes by doing a thorough examination of ones eye.
One only have one pair of eyes, so it is absolutely necessary to take the proper steps to care for them. By nourishing one's body with the right foods, getting regular exercise and going in for regular eye exams, one can keep vision sharp at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.