Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JessYour feedback matters!
1.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से पागलपन दूर होता है।
2.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से एलर्जी खत्म हो जाती है।
3.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से लकवा का रोग में भी उपचार होता है।
4.(20-25 ग्राम) घी व मिश्री खिलाने से शराब, भांग व गांझे का नशा कम हो जाता है।
5.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से कान का पर्दा बिना ओपरेशन के ही ठीक हो जाता है।
6.नाक में घी डालने से नाक की खुश्की दूर होती है और दिमाग तरोताजा हो जाताहै।
7.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से कोमा से बाहर निकल कर चेतना वापस लोट आती है।
8.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से बाल झडना समाप्त होकर नए बाल भी आने लगते है।
9.गाय के घी को नाक में डालने से मानसिक शांति मिलती है, याददाश्त तेज होती है।
10.हाथ पाव मे जलन होने पर गाय के घी को तलवो में मालिश करें जलन ठीक होता है।
11.हिचकी के न रुकने पर खाली गाय का आधा चम्मच घी खाए, हिचकी स्वयं रुक जाएगी।
12.गाय के घी का नियमित सेवन करने से एसिडिटी व कब्ज की शिकायत कम हो जाती है।
13.गाय के घी से बल और वीर्य बढ़ता है और शारीरिक व मानसिक ताकत में भी इजाफा होता है
14.गाय के पुराने घी से बच्चों को छाती और पीठ पर मालिश करने से कफ की शिकायत दूर हो जाती है।
15.अगर अधिक कमजोरी लगे, तो एक गिलास दूध में एक चम्मच गाय का घी और मिश्री डालकर पी लें।
16.हथेली और पांव के तलवो में जलन होने पर गाय के घी की मालिश करने से जलन में आराम आयेगा।
17.गाय का घी न सिर्फ कैंसर को पैदा होने से रोकता है और इस बीमारी के फैलने को भी आश्चर्यजनक ढंग से रोकता है।
18.जिस व्यक्ति को हार्ट अटैक की तकलीफ है और चिकनाइ खाने की मनाही है तो गाय का घी खाएं, हर्दय मज़बूत होता है।
19.देसी गाय के घी में कैंसर से लड़ने की अचूक क्षमता होती है। इसके सेवन से स्तन तथा आंत के खतरनाक कैंसर से बचा जा सकता है।
20.घी, छिलका सहित पिसा हुआ काला चना और पिसी शक्कर (बूरा) तीनों को समान मात्रा में मिलाकर लड्डू बाँध लें। प्रातः खाली पेट एक लड्डू खूब चबा-चबाकर खाते हुए एक गिलास मीठा गुनगुना दूध घूँट-घूँट करके पीने से स्त्रियों के प्रदर रोग में आराम होता है, पुरुषों का शरीर मोटा ताजा यानी सुडौल और बलवान बनता है.
21.फफोलो पर गाय का देसी घी लगाने से आराम मिलता है।
22.गाय के घी की झाती पर मालिस करने से बच्चो के बलगम को बहार निकालने मे सहायक होता है।
23.सांप के काटने पर 100 -150 ग्राम घी पिलायें उपर से जितना गुनगुना पानी पिला सके पिलायें जिससे उलटी और दस्त तो लगेंगे ही लेकिन सांप का विष कम हो जायेगा।
24.दो बूंद देसी गाय का घी नाक में सुबह शाम डालने
से माइग्रेन दर्द ठीक होता है।
25.सिर दर्द होने पर शरीर में गर्मी लगती हो, तो गाय के घी की पैरों के तलवे पर मालिश करे, सर दर्द ठीक हो जायेगा।
26.यह स्मरण रहे कि गाय के घी के सेवन से कॉलेस्ट्रॉल नहीं बढ़ता है। वजन भी नही बढ़ता, बल्कि वजन को संतुलित करता है ।यानी के कमजोर व्यक्ति का वजन बढ़ता है, मोटे व्यक्ति का मोटापा (वजन) कम होता है।
27.एक चम्मच गाय का शुद्ध घी में एक चम्मच बूरा और 1/4 चम्मच पिसी काली मिर्च इन तीनों को मिलाकर सुबह खाली पेट और रात को सोते समय चाट कर ऊपर से गर्म मीठा दूध पीने से आँखों की ज्योति बढ़ती है।
28.गाय के घी को ठन्डे जल में फेंट ले और फिर घी को पानी से अलग कर ले यह प्रक्रिया लगभग सौ बार करे और इसमें थोड़ा सा कपूर डालकर मिला दें। इस विधि द्वारा प्राप्त घी एक असर कारक औषधि में परिवर्तित हो जाता है जिसे त्वचा सम्बन्धी हर चर्म रोगों में चमत्कारिक कि तरह से इस्तेमाल कर सकते है। यह सौराइशिस के लिए भी कारगर है।
29.गाय का घी एक अच्छा (LDL) कोलेस्ट्रॉल है। उच्च कोलेस्ट्रॉल के रोगियों को गाय का घी ही खाना चाहिए। यह एक बहुत अच्छा टॉनिक भी है।
30.अगर आप गाय के घी की कुछ बूँदें दिन में तीन बार, नाक में प्रयोग करेंगे तो यह त्रिदोष (वात पित्त और कफ) को संतुलित करता है।
Never had a delay in periods. Last time I had sex on 23rd December 2015 with my husband. Then got my periods on 28th December 2015. No periods till 8th Feb today. Pregnancy test negative till 5th Feb 2016. Please suggest. Started gym and proper food diet reduced 2 kgs from Jan 5th til today. Please advise.
I'm 27 year women my last period was on 8 May. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 20, then on 26th, 28, 30 may and on 3rd june. I not even had any kind of contraceptive pills. Even though I got my periods on 4th june. Kindly tell me why is it so. I guess it was a correct time when we had sex. But still got my periods. Is there still any chance of pregnancy in this time. Please inform. Thank you.
I am 19 years old I had sex on the 3rd day of my period could I become pregnant? I have a regular cycle of 25 days.
My last period date was 12 April but when they not comes because of pregnancy after that am took MTP tablet. Now am fine but when my period will start again.
I am 28 years old now my wife is 1 month 10 days pregnant. She is suffering from vomiting since few days can you please tell how to get rid of this problem.
Memory is something which runs the world. Memory boosting techniques are most common among the children. All parents would want their children to have good memory. Adults also loose the capacity of remembering things when they are under stress.
Here are some of the foods which would help boosting the memory:
1. Cabbage: Cabbage head is not the insult as you may perceive. It is a good source of folic acid which helps boost memory.
2. Eggs: Eggs are the primary source of protein and are said to increase the memory. A good omelet on any day for breakfast is a good deal to improve your memory.
3. Broccoli: A little sister of cauliflower broccoli is a good source of protein again. Broccoli can be eaten in boiled state as a side or stir fried way as salad. Add some veggies to stir fried broccoli with salad dressing, you get fantastic salad which not only boosts the taste of your palette but also boosts your memory.
4. Strawberries: The favorite most of all, eating strawberries a day would surely improve your memories. Strawberries can be eaten in any way. Shake it up with little milk and chia seeds, you get a fantastic shake which has refreshing taste and goodness of strawberry.
5. Red Wine: Many people swear by this quality of red wine which would help them boost memory. It is said that wine which is older is the better for improving memory powers. Consuming wine with food is the best way to have it.
6. Salmon: Definitely not an option for vegans and vegetarians, salmon is considered to be the best source of protein and hence boosts memory power.
7. Almonds: Indians swear by almonds for their capacity to boost memory. Soaked and eaten as first thing in the morning peeled almonds are the best source of protein too.
The knee is known as the largest and one of the most complex joints in the human body, and also one of the most vulnerable, as it supports the weight of the entire body. The knee joint is made up of several elements including the knee cap, meniscus, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and muscles. Damage to any part of the knee can cause chronic pain. So how can you protect your knee from damage and injury? Take a look at these three points!
Dealing with Load: Weight is a big one. Carrying around extra pounds and kilograms can be detrimental for your knees in the long run. Your knee is not equipped to handle the excessive weight. It already supports three to five times your weight when you get up and walk around or indulge in some mild jogging. One must be careful of those extra pounds to take the load off the knee and keep it from falling prey to damage.
Exercise: Moderate to intense exercise is prescribed for one and all. This, of course, depends on one's overall health and age. If you are already suffering from joint pain, then you may want to go easy on the exercise with a focus on building muscle strength and foundation. If you are healthy, then some amount of daily exercise as a routine will keep those knees in prime working condition and well lubricated as well. Inactivity and a sedentary lifestyle can affect the knees very badly.
Do not Ignore: Warning signals such as chronic or acute knee pain should not be ignored. Remember to see a doctor or an orthopaedic specialist to find out if you have contracted an infection or if you may have suffered a fracture due to an injury. Also, it is important to take a bone density test regularly, especially after the age of 40 or for women going through menopause, as this will point to any deficiencies and even warn you in case there is any trace of osteoporosis.
Rest, exercise, and food should be kept in fine balance for a healthy body. These are a few measures that one can take to keep knee pain at bay. Yet, it is also advisable to speak with a doctor at length regarding measures to protect your knees.
Remember to ask us for a private consultation today!
Hi. I'm 35 weeks pregnant yesterday I did my final scan. My baby's weight is only 2kg 100 g. Doctor said my fetal weight is very low. I don't know how to increase my fetal weight. Can you please suggest me how to increase a fetal weight bcs I have only one more month. My due date is on May 16th. Please help me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
To remain fit and free from diseases, it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, but one should also make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in keeping body and mind fit.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life:
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise helps release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fibre will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall well-being.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.
Nutrition for you will never be as important to you as it is during pregnancy, because while eating you have to think not only about you, but also the development of your unborn child. However, merely eating is not enough you have to eat right. Here is your guide of what to eat and what to avoid, during pregnancy, so that your child gets the best nutrition.
Things to eat:
- Whole grains: Whole grains, which can be found in food items like cereals, whole-wheat breads and pastas, are rich in folic acid, iron and fibers. Make sure you incorporate ample amount of whole grains in your diet to remain healthy during pregnancy.
- Beans: Beans are extremely nutritious for pregnant women, as they contain protein, fiber, iron, folate, zinc and calcium, which are much needed for the development of a healthy baby.
- Fish: Incorporate enough fish in your diet because they contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon, for example, is exceptionally good for health since it contains less mercury than other fish.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, and is also a good source of other nutrients like amino acids, vitamins and minerals, including choline which is crucial for the baby's brain development.
- Berries: Berries contain vitamin C, calcium, folate and fiber, which is important to your diet, besides being a delicious addition to your meal.
- Low fat yogurt: Sweetened yogurt is extremely bad for your health, but a cup of plain, low fat yogurt contains copious amount of calcium and is also a good source of proteins.
Things to avoid:
- Soft cheese: Soft cheese, like feta, blue cheese, brie, etc. are made of unpasteurized milk, which contain listeria bacteria which might be fatal for you and your child. Hence, they are best to avoid.
- Undercooked or raw food: Raw meat may contain toxoplasma and other bacteria. Raw eggs in sauces like mayonnaise, uncooked dough, desserts like tiramisu and salad dressings are also harmful for you. Fish in sushis or self caught fish may also contain harmful bacteria and parasites or chemicals released from nearby factories. Do ensure that your meat and fish are thoroughly cooked while dining out as well.
- Unpasteurized juices: There is always a risk of juices, which are squeezed and unpasteurized, being contaminated with E-coli or salmonella, which can be very harmful for you.
- Pre-dressed poultry: Poultry that has been dressed and stuffed at the market often run the risk of being contaminated by the juices of slaughtered poultry, proving to be best breeding grounds for bacteria.
- Unwashed fruits and vegetables: Toxoplasma can breed on unwashed raw foods, which also cause harm to your health, mainly in the prenatal period.
- Alcohol, coffee and unpasteurized milk: These beverages have been deemed unsafe for pregnant ladies since they can cause severe health damages. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
HIV testing in pregnancy should be done early so as standard care can be taken for the pregnant women. The HIV testing must be repeated in the third trimester, usually before 36 weeks of gestation. This should be done in women with HIV seronegative and also in pregnant women who are at a high risk of developing HIV infection.
Expedited HIV tests should be performed at the time of delivery and labor and this is a must in women who have not been documented for HIV. The results of the test should be available within an hour of the test and the testing should be available 24 hours. In case the results are positive then, infant postnatal antiretroviral and intrapartum drug prophylaxis should be started immediately.
Women who have not been able to get tested for HIV at the time of labor and delivery are suggested expedited screening for HIV. Their screening can be done immediately postpartum or their babies should undergo screening. In case the infant and mother, both are positive, then infant antiretroviral drug prophylaxis should be started immediately. These mothers should avoid breastfeeding their babies, until the supplemental HIV tests are negative. In infants with positive HIV, prophylaxis should be discontinued and antiretroviral drug therapy should be started.
In case of acute HIV infection during pregnancy, that is in the intrapartum period, or during breastfeeding, initial testing can be performed with an antigen/antibody combination immunoassay. If the supplemental test is negative, then an additional test which is the virologic test (DNA, RNA) are necessary for the diagnosis of the HIV infection. If the mother is HIV positive, then this information must be documented in the infant's medical record and also communicated to the infant's care provider.
The knowledge of an antenatal maternal HIV infection allows the:
- Women with HIV infection to get the correct antiretroviral therapy along with prophylaxis for the infections, which might occur due to the immunocompromised state of the body. This also prevents and decreases the risk of transmission to their partners.
- When there is provision for antiretroviral therapy for the mother during pregnancy and labor along with antiretroviral drug prophylaxis for the baby there is less risk of perinatal transmission of the HIV.
- The HIV-infected women should be counseled for a cesarean delivery. The option of an elective cesarean reduces the perinatal transmission of the HIV.
- The HIV women should be counseled about the risk of breastfeeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Is it safe to have sex without protection during the shape days of her cycle? It does not cause pregnancy? Please explain in detail. P. S: by safe days I mean the first 10 and last 10 days of her cycle.
I am 19yrs. But my periods are not continuing since 5 months. I tried many things but did not work. I didn't had sex so I am confident of not being pregnant. I am worried if this will lead to something worse please help with some good remedies and suggestions. I can not inform my parents because they are quite hypocrites. Hope you understand the problem and help me. v
I have a active sex life with a guy who is about 25 years. Whenever he kissed my breast the white discharge started and when he reached vagina to kiss a lot of discharge have happened. Is it normal? How can I late the time of discharge? What should we do for a normal healthy sex life?
If I have sex with my wife multiple times a month without any protection is it safe. We both are healthy and do not carry any disease.
Actually I am boy! And I have girlfriend I put my finger into her vagina on 6th january night at around 11: 00 pm She suddenly got pain and I stopped! on 7th january morning her vagina was bleeding! I am worried! Will she get pregnant? I not touched my soft part of the penis before putting my finger into her vagina! Why she was bleeding? Was that due to my nails which was slightly longer? Please help me out of the situation! is there any chances of pregnancy? How to stop this?
As a physician, i'm used to my patients asking, what would you do if you were me? when we're discussing treatment options. Over the past few years, though, they started making different inquiries, too, such as: what do you do to stay healthy? how do you find the time to exercise? do you lift weights? do you eat gluten? fat? sugar? how do you get your kids to eat vegetables? and even, do you cook? clearly, they were craving authoritative guidance on living a healthy lifestyle, but they also wanted to know what worked in the real world.
More: 5 healthy eating tips for real-life challenges
They see me as someone who has a similar lifestyle - like many of my patients, I balance a demanding job and family responsibilities - but who also has insider knowledge of what really works and what isn't worth my (or their) time. And from talking to other health-care professionals, I know that my patients weren't the only ones hungry for this information.
That's why I teamed up with the editors of prevention to write what doctors eat. We got health experts from around the country to share their personal eating tips, and as we combed through their tips, we noticed a pattern. Although personal tastes differ, the brain doctor, the cardiologist, the oncologist, the obstetrician, the registered dietitian, and the exercise physiologist all follow the same fundamental eating principles.