Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jebin Paul NesalineYour feedback matters!
I have something wrong in tongue from inside and I have indigestion problem I am alwAys feel sick and sleepiness.
My front teeth has broken. What should have I do for regain my tooth on shape. Please give me good information.
I am 16 years old, I have yellow patches on my teeth, can you please help in that matter. Last time I went to a dentist but he said it can not be removed.
Sir, I have found many problems with my tooths. Like sensitive problem, cavity. Cavity is also on my front tooth, am use pespodent, dabur red, anchor etc toothpaste but these were not stop these problem. Doctor says me the holls in tooth are recovered by fill something in holl in fixing way. Some people says, if am fill my holls which in tooths, I have face many problems in my future. Please help me and give good advice to me. Thank you.
I am a male of 27 years n have blister like thing in my gums. I pickle and throw the water. But still the bluster appears on my gums. What will I do to get rid of it.
I'm sufferings from mouth breath odour. Its too much embressing for me. I can't to any person. please help me.
I am suffering from bad breath for the last four years. I consulted many doctors on this problem but not found cure till now. I am worrying very much about this problem as I am facing many problems at my workplace with my colleagues. I hope I may get solution for this problem with Ayurveda medicines. I consulted gastro-entomologist and also ENT doctor for this problem earlier. I can provide reports and transcripts if required.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.
Hi sir, i am a student (21 year old). Sir mere teeth me lightly push karne per bleeding shuru ho jata hai. Please help me sir.
I am 25 year old male. My question is my teeth in pain too much, expline it why I can handle this situation and this problem effective on my mind.
Pls Tell Me how to treat Brown spots on teeth. Some of the spots are extreme brown. I regularly brush my teeth, avoid caffeine products, don't smoke. I'm assuming that it is fluorosis. Is there any good treatment for that?
I have bad breath problem my mouth is smelling very bad I did scaling brush my teeth and tongue properly thrice a day and also visited a doctor but no response I got. I have nose allergy but not sinus.
On my down lip. I scratched my down lip with teeth some months ago now it becomes faded color. It is looking like cigarette smoker lips. It really embarrassing please suggest any gels to regain my lip color I showed to doctor he said no problem it will go don't lick with your tongue always on lip. Please suggest me any gels Tell me where that gels available.
A generation ago, we would not see so many adolescents with braces as we do currently. Orthodontics, the branch of dentistry involved in the use of braces to align and move teeth to form that perfect arch, has seen rapid advancements in the past few decades and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
The fundamental principle is that the teeth is held in place by surrounding elastic tissues, and minor constant forces can be applied to align them better. Small metal brackets are applied on the teeth and a wire is passed through them so that there is a constant force on the teeth. The amount and direction of force is managed by the doctor. The younger the age, the more elastic the tissue is, the easier it is to move teeth.
There are two main things to understand in terms of your options, relation of age with orthodontic treatment and the choices of braces.
Firstly, correlation with age. Over the years, more people in their 20s and early 30s are choosing to have braces. Though the teeth and more importantly the surrounding periodontium become less elastic with age, the amount of force exerted is increased and therefore tooth movement is enabled. Also, in older patients, tooth removal may be required more frequently to make space for proper alignment.
Secondly, the choices of the braces:
- In the earlier days, bands were placed around the teeth and a wire was then connecting all these bands to enable tooth movement. Gradually, this made way to small brackets being placed on the front surface of the teeth, and a wire running through it and elastic bands connecting the bracket and the wire. This is the most effective way of moving teeth, though not esthetic. To make it look different, the ligatures could be colored.
- For people who are constantly in the public eye, the metal braces were a deterrent and so lingual braces became popular. The brackets are applied on the inner surface of the teeth and are not seen easily. The amount of force here varies from the earlier one, and not all conditions can be treated by this method.
- The next development was the development of ceramic braces, which are also applied to the front surface of the teeth and can be used in most cases. These are more expensive than the metallic braces.
- Removable aligners is another option, which are trays which need to be worn for close to 18 hours a day to induce tooth movement. This is esthetic and no metal shows during talking or smiling.
So, if you want to improve your smile, visit your dentist and find out how!