Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I want to lick her pussy lick so hard but I couldn't able to lick one because of hairy and second it smells bad and third I feel it dirty so wat should I do to lick it so hard.
I was suffering from late periods since last 2 months as I had unprotected sex since 2 months but he didn't ejected semen inside me so I took warm water & haldi & turmeric to induce periods ans I had periods but after this month's last period I am suffering from vomiting & I am eating imlis alot. please tell me if I am pregnant or not? I didn't take any pregnancy test. please help me !
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful journeys in a woman’s life. However, one must remember that there are several dos and don’ts linked to it. You can’t lead an undisciplined life and expect a healthy outcome. Your pregnancy has to be systematically dealt with. You have to give up on a lot of habits that could pose a risk to the health of your growing foetus. Here are some tips to have a healthy pregnancy:
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, it’s time to quit smoking. You must remember that babies born to mothers who smoke have a higher chance of being born as stillborn or prematurely. Babies have also been found to have low birth weight. This is really bad. Your baby will have to fight a lot to survive. You might be asked to undergo an emergency and untimely delivery. On the other hands, if you quit smoking, you will have lesser or no complications at all. Your foetus will be healthy and grow into a lovely and healthy infant.
- Eat well, eat right, and eat on time: Your diet plays an essential role in your entire pregnancy. You must include all essential nutrients in your diet. Don’t skip your meals and try to have a balanced diet. Avoid spicy and oily food as you experience indigestion issues due to pregnancy hormones. You will need to take some 300 calories extra per day for your foetus. Add vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Take multivitamins: Pregnancy leads to a deficiency of nutrients in your body. You must take a lot of multi vitamins to avoid the deficiency. Ideally, one must start taking the additional vitamin supplements before the pregnancy starts. Thereafter, she must continue with the recommended doses. For example, Omega 3 reduces the chances of giving birth to premature babies.
- Take sufficient rest: You must take rest in adequate amounts and take up moderate exercises in a day for not more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t be exposed to toxics: You should try and minimise the chances of getting exposed to toxic substances.
- Destress yourself: Try and destress yourself by listening to good music, reading a book or taking a careful massage. But you must avoid moving outdoors.
- Drink water: You must drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated all the time. Your fluid balance must be maintained throughout the pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Doctor here is bleeding and pain at lover to my wife after 10 day of sex . She take unwanted 72 after sex . Please suggest .
The obsession over getting the perfect body has gotten into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps to develop the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of foods you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in overall development of the muscles, making it a must have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every ounce of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and an overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are also useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat free chicken and beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented body building schedules.
In today's college or generation If any normal girl in contact with boy as frnd So after marriage she will conceive or not immediately.
I am 25 years male me and my wife had sex on 21st may. She took I pill immediately after sex and another pill 12 hours later. Since then she has missed her two consecutive periods. Her last period was on 8th may. We did two home pregnancy test on 22 june and 24 june ,both were negative . We did a beta hcg blood test on 29 june , it also showed negative pregnancy. On 11th july we did a beta hcg test and a TVS ultrasound. Both showed negative pregnancy. However ultrasound showed multiple cysts on left ovary. My wife took Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets (10 mg) from 13 to 17 july. Yet she did not get her periods. please suggest the reasons. Can she be pregnant or is there some other serious concern. We both are very depressed.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am having discharge of a liquid from my Virginia regularly since starting of September, 2016. It is white in color and cheese in form. Its not in 100% liquid form, little thick. No order is coming. From last three months I am not getting my periods. I got on 28th July. From January to June my menstrual cycle was regular. From last 20 days I am using V-Wash for washing my infected part. I am not feeling any other pain in my stomach or any other part. No other symptoms. Please guide me for remedy for this. Also tell me the cause of this. Thanking you.
Does alcohol increase cancer risk?
Alcohol increases the risk of cancers of the mouth, pharynx, larynx, esophagus, liver, and breast. People who drink alcohol should limit their intake to no more than two drinks per day for men and one drink per day for women. A drink is defined as 12 ounces of beer, 5 ounces of wine, or 1.5 ounces of 80-proof distilled spirits. The combination of alcohol and tobacco increases the risk of cancer far more than the independent effects of either drinking or smoking. Regular consumption of even a few drinks per week is associated with an increased risk of breast cancer in women. Women at high risk of breast cancer may consider abstaining from alcohol.
Does drinking coffee cause cancer?
Caffeine may heighten symptoms of fibrocystic breast lumps (a type of benign breast disease) in some women, but there is no evidence that it increases the risk of breast cancer or other types of cancer. The association between coffee and pancreatic cancer, widely publicized in the past, has not been confirmed by other studies
Does being overweight increase cancer risk?
Yes. Overweight and obesity are associated with increased risk for cancers of the breast (among postmenopausal women), colon, endometrium, gallbladder, adenocarcinoma of the esophagus, pancreas, renal cell (kidney) carcinoma, and possibly other sites as well
Can drinking tea reduce cancer risk?
Some researchers have proposed that tea might protect against cancer because of its antioxidants contents. In animal studies, some teas (including green tea) have been shown to reduce cancer risk, but epidemiological studies have had mixed findings. Presently, tea has not been proven to reduce cancer risk in humans
Do vegetarian diets reduce cancer risk?
Vegetarian diets include many health promoting features; they tend to be low in saturated fat and high in fiber, vitamins, and phytochemicals (eg flavonoids, etc.). It is not possible to conclude at this time, however, that a vegetarian diet has any special benefits for the prevention of cancer. Vegetarian diets differ in composition, although all avoid consumption of red meat. A vegetarian diet can be quite healthful if it is carefully planned and provides adequate calories. Diets including lean meats in small to moderate amounts can be just as healthful. The greater the restriction of food groups in a particular diet, the more possibility there is of dietary deficiencies. Strict vegetarian diets that avoid all animal products, including milk and eggs, should be supplemented with vitamin B-12, zinc, and iron (especially for children and pre-menopausal women
Water and other fluids
How much water and other fluids should I drink?
Consumption of water and other liquids may reduce the risk of bladder cancer, as water dilutes the concentration of carcinogens and shortens the time in which they are in contact with the bladder lining. Drinking at least eight cups of liquid a day is usually recommended, and some studies indicate that even more may be beneficial
Sir/madam My fat has skipped for more than 2 months, had a pregnancy pad test and found conformed. We go through a ultra sound scan test last week, in that we found our gestational sac is irregular shape and heart by not yet started at 6w1d. And today I got bleeding as like period. Is this sign of abort please explain me.
I took unwanted 72 for five days before after forplaying with my husband I'm very tensed about my pregnancy we did not intimated but once his penis touched my thigh region and hence I took the pill I just want to know when my period will come and is there any chance of pregnancy?
Got 2 red line while testing pregnancy at home with pregnancy kit. Last periods were on 18 march and got delayed this month. We dnt want a babe right now. Kindly guide.
Dangers Of Teflon Cookware
Non-stick cookware has become enormously popular because of its convenience factor, and is now the most popular cookware. However, millions of people are unknowingly sacrificing their health to save a few minutes in the kitchen.
Sure it's easy to clean, affordable and incredibly popular, but this cookware is considered toxic by many experts, so this article is to help you help you pick the safest option for your family.
Teflon may be the most popular cookware sold, with some serious advantages when it comes to easy cleanup and also allowing cooks to use less oil and butter. However, it has come under fire in recent years over concerns about toxic chemical emissions, as dozens of reports and studies from both industry and outside sources. So I have talked to numerous experts and looked at the major studies conducted to find out what we should do about this issue.
A Little Background on Teflon
The chemical name for Teflon is polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and it contains an entire set of fluorine-containing compounds called Fluoropolymers, (which are generally toxic) and are the reason that foods don't stick. This combination has been used commercially since the 1940s.
Another potential problem with nonstick cookware comes from a chemical used in making Teflon called perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), as it has been linked to cancer in laboratory animals, and possible connections to elevated cholesterol, thyroid disease, and reduced fertility. PFOA has come under scrutiny by the EPA because the chemical has shown up in samples of people?s blood, which is concerning because PFOA lasts a long time in both people and the surrounding environment.
Depending on who you talk to, you may find that the majority of people in the know, feel that Teflon cookware is technically safe as long as it's not overheated, but when it is, the coating will begin to break down at a molecular level, that you can't see, allowing toxic & carcinogenic particles and gases to be released.
How HOT Is Too HOT?
It is said that Teflon pans start to overheat at temperatures at 500 degrees Fahrenheit and above, as smaller chemical fragments are then beginning to be released, and DuPont, inventor and manufacturer of Teflon, Kurunthachalam Kannan, Ph.D, agrees that 260�C is the recommended maximum temp for cooking with these items. However, other findings show that the coating begins to break down and release toxins into the air at only 230�C. The next question is how fast will a nonstick pan reach 230 - 260 �C? What was found is that it only takes 2-5 minutes to hit these temps, and for non-stick cookware to emit at least six toxic gases.
During some nonstick cookware lab tests, the results were surprising when showing how quickly some pans got too hot, and at very high temperatures. At 348.8�C and above, these pans can significantly decompose, emitting fumes strong enough to cause "polymer-fume fever, a temporary flu-like condition marked by chills, headache, and fever. These fumes won't kill you, but they can kill pet birds, whose respiratory systems are more fragile. After about three to five minutes of heating, when the pans reach 360�C, they release at least six toxic gasses, including:
Two global pollutants
MFA, a chemical deadly to humans at low doses
The manufacturer of the leading non-stick cookware brand, claims that the coating does not cause a problem under ?normal use.? with significant decomposition of the coating only occuring only when temperatures exceed 348.8�C, and say that these temperatures are well above the normal cooking range. However, results from a study conducted by a university food safety professor that found a generic non-stick frying pan reached 391.1�C in three minutes and 20 seconds when heated on a conventional, electric stovetop burner. And the temperatures continued to rise after the test was stopped. The leading non-stick cookware rose to 382�C in five minutes under the same conditions, and if you heat non-stick cookware to 537.7�C, the coatings will break down into a chemical warfare agent known as PFIB, that is a chemical analog of the WWII nerve gas phosgene. So your best friend in the kitchen may actually be your family's worst health enemy.
Dr.VARINDER SINGH CHANDHOK