Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayashreeYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 year old. I had unprotected sex on 2nd Oct and took ipill. I got my vaginal bleeding on 10th oct-15th oct. I get my periods on 24th of every month. Its November 10th now. When will I get my periods. I am really scared. Please help me.
Hi. My regular periods just ended last week. I have been suffering from vir fever and some other problems since 3-4 days which involves taking 6 7 medicines daily. I have started having some abnormal bleeding since yesterday. Is it serious or is due to the heat effect of these medicines?
My period date was yesterday but I feel like this month I will get pregnant. But all the. Month am disappoint. Could you please give a good a healthy suggestion to get pregnant soon. It's almost three years completed.
Dear sir or a madam , recently I have done my engaged and me and my fiyancee relationship is good. But one type of fear in mind a when I have do a first time sex with my fiyancee after mrg so that time blooding from my wife vagina is compulsory? If yes so how many blooding is come that time ?
Liver is the largest internal organ of our body and plays an indispensable role in a number of important body functions such as blood detoxification, glucose storage, storage of iron and vitamins etc. Liver disease, commonly known as hepatic disease affects a large part of the liver tissue and can be treated effectively if detected while it is in its initial stages.
Here are five major symptoms of liver disease which you must watch out for:
1. Weight loss: Rapid loss of weight is the most common and noticeable symptom of liver disease. If you feel that you have lost an extra couple of kilos within the span of a few months, you should definitely consult your doctor and get a check-up done.
2. Fatigue and weakness: This is usually accompanied by weight loss. As the body loses fat, it tends to become lethargic, low on energy and fragile. Feeling tired at all times and witnessing a reduced stamina can be signs of liver disease.
3. Tendency to easily get bruised: Liver disease affects at least three quarters of the liver tissue which makes your body susceptible to bruises, cuts and wounds. The skin becomes fragile and is thus damaged easily at the slightest provocation. Moreover, once bruised, it also takes a longer time to heal than normal, as the generation of new tissues is erratic and takes longer amount of time.
4. Darker than normal urine: This is another early warning sign of an impending liver disease which can easily be noticed. If you are noticing urine which is dark yellow in colour and this happens continuously for a couple of days, it is in your best interests to consult a doctor at the earliest.
5. Swelling and pain in the abdomen: Abdominal pain is often dismissed as being trivial and occasional but is a definite symptom of liver disease. If you are experiencing severe pain and swelling in the area, make sure to get a doctor’s opinion.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Last month on 4th feb 2017 my periods ended. I had sex on 7th feb 2017. I took i-pill within 6 hrs after sex. I got a bleeding of dark brown or black color on 17th feb 2017. It continued for 2-3 days. I have not got periods till today. Its been more than a month.& there are no signs of pregnancy also. What should I do now? Please help.
I am 33 years old, I had 3 c-sections, my youngest kid is 3 years old. I had tubectomy done with last c-section after second c-section I had severe abdominal pain few times doctor said it's hernia pain (umbilical hernia) and I have tummy which is like a pregnant women. Since last 1 year I didn't get that abdominal pain but my stomach/ Tommy is same. How can I treat my hernia and reduce my Tummy? Pls help. Another question is after tubectomy and from past one year period cycle has changed to 25- 27 days from 30 days. Because of this less period time am feeling weak getting back pain and other body pains before and after periods. Please help me to know the reason and treatment for the same. Thanks in advance.
I am on weight loss programmer, but my bowel movement has become irregular now. (On alternate days) Moreover I have severe bloating and flautilance with a filthy smell which was never before. When I work out it becomes more. Please help.
Im 28 years old female and im trying to get conceive since august 2016. From then I started having irregular periods. I normally get my periods around 28 days, but by september I got it around 32 days and then around 26 days on october and again I got it after 31 days by this month. I do not know why it is happening like this. I also feel vomiting sensation, tiredness, raised body temperature every time before having periods and this month I felt it even more. But I still got my periods. Im really getting down by this, since I thought it will be quick if this is the first time having sex. Also Every time, by the time I think that I may be pregnant im getting periods. Kindly advice. Also me and my hubby are having sex only 1-2 times in a month.
What food items you need to avoid during first trimester? What kind of food you need to have on daily basis?
Hi, I am married 32 years female. Iam trying to conceive for past 3 years, but in vain. I was diagonised with thyroid. Last oct'14 I did laproscopy and doctors deducted genital tb and told me that my one tube is affected by tb. Other tube and uterus is fine. After taking 6 months tb treatment through oral medications, infections will be cured and there is a way for pregnancy. Now 6 months advised medication is over. Now the doctors are asking me to go for ivf directly for 2. 25 lakhs. And they say that 99. 9% there is no way for natural pregnancy. And ivf also they doubt whether it would succeed or not. We were devasted by hearing this. Every day I take 7 tablets which are heavy dose (1-thyroid, 5-tb, 1-folic), due to which my skin turned orange. My urine and stool also turned orange. Frankly saying, for last one month I did not head out of my room. Only the doctors words keeps hearing. I could feel full of mental pressure due to the same thinking" will I ever be a mom one day. So finally my husband took me to n ayurveda doctor. He checked my pulse and glanced my reports and shouted at me saying that the treatment is wrong. He has given me full body cleansing for a day, uterus cleansing for 3 days on my period and 1 month medication on some powder. Please doctor, let me know if I am in correct way?
I had I pill 10 days ago. It was I think during my ovulation time. Till now I haven't got any withdrawal bleeding also I haven't experienced any side effects. Does that mean I am pregnant. Please help.
I am 23 years old n last month I took 4 ipill did month I didt had my periods yet. My periods is already 16 days delay. Plzz help me.
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging.
So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the Heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles, but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-a-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold. You end up falling sick more often, if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate level of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.