Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayashree
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayashreeYour feedback matters!
I have severe migraine from the past 20 years. Now my age is 58 what can I do now please suggest me.
Had sex with gf. Dint have proper coitus. masturbated 3 days before contact pre ejaculate comes during the time. Urinated just before the play. Occur during her 24 th day of periods. Has regular periods with 28-30 days cycle. Any chance of getting pregnant?
Hi, I am feeling very cold facing this problem from last 2 weeks already using medicines but not reduced. Please advise.
Hi sir. I am amit kumar I have a problem of masturbation. I want r To stop this. What should I do. Please sir tell me.
I'm a 27yrs old mail last 4month im suffering stomach problem when I take any food with in next 5minute's I want to go toilet, motion is not going completly just little only.
I am 26 years old, Not Married, I have irregular periods and recently got diagnosed with PCOD and Thyroid and my prolactin levels are also a very high. I have consulted a gynecologist, she has prescribed me with Femilon medicine and Folvite medicine and Cabgolin, Femilon for 21 days, where I got my last period on 27th Feb and I have taken femilon medicine from 5th March. I have completed the course of 21 days on 25th March. Still I did not get my period as its almost 4 days I have completed the course. And I ave also used cabgolin for 4 weeks, one tablet every week, and folvite 1 tablet every day. Would like to know when would I get my periods and also would like to know by using these medicines whether it will help me in regularizing my periods.
I have somewhat dark skin tone. But compared to my skin colour lips are too dark which is easily noticeable by people. It was not this much dark in some years before. But when I grew older it became darker. How can I solve this problem. Want to know if it is due to any vitamin deficiency? And kindly prescribe any medicine which I can get on any medical stores.
I am suffering from cold & cough all weather &with noses blocked & tears from eyes .Please tell me something for that.
Are you feeling lightheaded, unbalanced or woozy lately? Are you having strange sensations in the ears and eyes? These indicate that you are suffering from dizziness, a condition affecting the body’s sensory organs. It can cause fainting at times as well. It is not a disease, but a symptom of several disorders. Dizziness is caused by inner ear disturbances, effects of medication, motion sickness and underlying health conditions, such as poor blood circulation, infections or injuries.
Test and diagnosis
If you feel dizzy for a prolonged period of time or if the dizziness occurs and reoccurs, a special treatment is required. This is because dizziness may make you prone to several risks in everyday life. Several tests are carried out to find out the cause of the dizziness. If a stroke is suspected, an MRI scan or CT scan is carried out. A physical examination is undertaken in which the way you walk and balance are observed and the nerves of the central nervous system are checked. Hearing and balance tests may also be required, which are as follows:
- Eye movement testing in which the path of the eyes is observed while tracking an object in motion. An eye motion test may be given where cold and warm water is placed in the ear canal.
- Head movement tests are carried out when benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is suspected.
Treatment of dizziness includes medicines, therapies and balance exercises.
- Various types of medicines are used initially to control the acute phase of imbalance. Drugs are even continued for some patients for a bit longer duration depending on clinical findings..
- Head position maneuvers: A technique known as canalith repositioning helps in resolving dizziness quickly. It can be performed by a doctor, therapist or audiologist. The position of the head is maneuvered in the process.
- Balance therapy: Several exercises help in making the body’s balance system lesser sensitive to motion. This technique, known as vestibular rehabilitation, is used for people suffering from dizziness due to inner ear conditions.
- Psychotherapy: This therapy may be used for patients who experience dizziness because of anxiety disorders.
- Use of antibiotics: An antibiotic by the name of gentamicin may be injected in the inner ear for disabling the balance function. The unaffected ear performs that function.
- Other procedures: A procedure known as labyrinthectomy may be used for disabling the vestibular labyrinth in the affected ear.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!