Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
After I had a sex on 20/06/2016 night I got my period after 4 days then on next month I got ma period on 26/07/2016 & then on next month 25/08/2016 but the amount of period is very less & my tummy is little bit outside so I am pregnant or not?
I have a problem of low semens count how to improve that as I am struggling with my wife to conceive for the baby please suggest me what are the medicines and natural diet tips that will do in this situation?
Hi last week tood hsg test, got report as both the fallopian tubes blocked. Is there any treatment to unblock the tubes or should I go to ivf?
I am undergoing IVF treatment. My stimulation day is 3. Kindly suggest me what is good and what precautions to take during IVF?
Hello, my wife is pregnant, 4 months, she gets stomach pain, is tat a normal symptom, or any reason?
Hay fever, also called allergic rhinitis is an allergic response to airborne substances such as pollen, dust mite or other allergens from plants or fungi. The symptoms of hay fever include sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, itchy throat, sinus pressures and congestion. Unlike its name, hay fever does not cause any fever.
The allergy generally occurs seasonally, especially in high pollen months, spring, summer or early fall. Not all people are affected by this allergy. Some are mildly affected. For others, immune system misunderstands allergens as harmful and releases the antibody called IgE (immunoglobulin E) to fight with it. This causes symptoms of hay fever. The symptoms could range from a mild congestion or sneezing to sweats, blocked sinuses, headaches and fatigue.
Hay fever is common during childhood; however, it can develop at any stage in a person’s life. It is believed that people with a family history of allergy and asthmatic patients are at a higher risk of developing it. Children born during pollen months as well as babies exposed to cigarette smoke during early years are also at risk of developing this allergy.
A proper diagnosis of the problem is the key to its management. The allergy is generally diagnosed through its symptoms. Sometimes, a blood test is conducted to test the level of immunoblobulinE. The level from 0 to 6 indicates the severity of the allergic reaction.
Allopathic medication offers a combination of interventions like desensitisation, anti-allergen tablets, steroids and quick relief nasal sprays.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a different way of intervention. The patient is treated as per the symptoms restoring the body’s ability to self-heal thereby decreasing dependability on drugs. The best part being homeopathic drugs are free from chemicals and have no side effects.
You can choose to visit a homeopathy clinic or even self-treat through drugs available at homeopathy outlets where detailed symptoms and its prescribed dose can be found out. However, it is important to follow a prescribed dose at right intervals to ensure maximum benefit.
- Allium cepa can be given when there is hay fever with too much runny nose and discharge is acrid.
- Ars alb can be given when there is hay fever with intense thirst.
- Nat mur can be given when there is hay fever with too much sneezing and frontal headache.
- Merc sol can be given when the patient is extremely sensitive to heat and cold.
- Aurundo is prescribed in case of hay fever with excessive burning and itching in the nose, palate, eyes.
All the medicines are generally indicated and needs a homeopathic consultation.
Im having four times more testosterones, sonography reports are normal, periods are regular but im having excessive hair growth on my face and body. What maybe yhe reason then. Pls suggest any tests or natural ways to balance hormones.
Hi, I had sex with my girlfriend on may 3 at that time the condom broken but I didn't ejaculated. After two days she got period and after 4 month we went to ultrasound for safety and that to shown nothing. My fear is somewhere I read while pregnant women get periods and ultrasound not shown while pregnant bcz fibroids will that happen in my case please help me thanks.
I have stomach pain and soiling at periods time what will the problems arrival and what should I do for be safe and give me precautions Also.
I am 21 weeks pregnant now. When I was 12 weeks pregnant, my cervix length was 2.6. I had taken complete bed rest and now the length is 3.5. I am getting pain in my stomach below nevel and sometime I find my stomach very tight. Can you please advise me whether should I go for cervical cerclage now or not?
2. Ginger-interfere with the formation of the blood clots helping towards of heart attacks.
3. Green tea-keep blood pressure under control.
4. Oats bran-lower cholestrole
5. Onions-keep the blood thin &prevent the blood clot.
6. Wine-lowering the harmful ldl& its contain antioxidant property but should be in limit.
I had my periods on 2nd. N den today on 21st I had unprotected sex. First round we used protection n second time we did not. He did not ejaculate inside. Can I still be pregnant? Do you suggest to take ipill.
My wife had caesarean delivery on 1.10. 15 now she is fat will remain same fatness in her future, and Also she is suffering from the pain where the stitches made how many days the pain will be there and what are the food she has to take in that period to heal the stitches please let me know thank you.
Who doesn't want a flat stomach? Six-pack abs are the ultimate goal for fitness freaks and fashionistas alike. If only, they were easy to achieve! While most people focus only on exercises to build a six pack, it is impossible to achieve without complementing your exercise plan with a diet plan. Whether you eat three meals a day or six smaller meals a day, here are a few diet hacks to help you get those abs faster.
- If it comes out of a box, stay away: Cut back on all processed food. Bread, refined sugar, alcohol, processed meats should all be replaced with fresh healthy options. If you must have bread, look for multigrain loaves and if you can't drink unsweetened tea, try honey instead of sugar.
- Mix your carbs: Carbs are often misunderstood. Having a completely carb free diet is not good for the body, but you should control your carb intake. Plan your weekly diet in such a way that your carbohydrate intake is cycled by alternating between high, moderate and low carbohydrate diet days. It will also help to plan your carb intake around your workout so that the energy produced is used to fuel your exercise.
- Eat before going out: Parties are not ideal when you're trying to build abs. It is extremely difficult to refuse the bite sized portions of delicious looking yet unhealthy food that surrounds you. Eating a protein rich meal before heading out will make your stomach full and make it easier to control your indulgences.
- Eat slowly: Along with what you eat, the speed at which you eat is also important. Chewing your food not only burns calories but also gives the brain the illusion that you have been eating for long and your stomach is full. Thus the slower you eat, the less you will eat.
- Drink water before a meal: Drinking a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water is a must for every diet. Instead of drinking water after a meal, drink a full glass before eating. This fills up your stomach and makes you feel satiated faster.
- Pre plan: Carrying your lunch to office is a sure shot way of reducing your calorie intake as compared to eating fast food or grabbing something from the office canteen. Keeping a couple of nuts and protein bars handy can also prevent unhealthy snacking.
- Don't shop hungry: If you're in a supermarket and faced with a choice between protein bars and ice cream, it is easier to go for ice cream than protein bar. For this reason, never shop on an empty stomach.