Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayashree C
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree CYour feedback matters!
I am 27 yrs old I have pics, irregular periods, once in 3-5 months I get my period, pls tell me how to regulate my periods.
Me and my girlfriend had sex but without ejaculation just fr one min. Can this lead to pregnancy? If so can we do abortion without parents knowledge and its been only three days after this incident.
My vagina create too much of watery liquid. It is of white colour. And it also smells bad how do I get rid of it.
Ramadan is a much-awaited month for various reasons. While some look forward to it for spiritual reasons, others look for the celebrations, and some others for the delicacies it brings along. Fasting for a full day is always followed by feasting, in most households. Some people begin shopping for stuff about a week or two before the starting date of Ramadan.
While it is definitely a time to feast, it is also important to eat healthy and not binge. The idea is to cleanse the mind and body of all sins, and so it is a good time to get back to better physical shape. Keep the following points in mind when planning the foods for this month-
- Ramadan is a time for cleansing, both physically and mentally, so there is no reason for fasting every single day.
- Because you fast through the day, it is not necessary to eat excessively over the time when it is possible. The body’s requirements do not change significantly, as there are always food reserves in the body
- Oily and greasy foods may be chosen with the belief that they can help you sustain without food for a longer time; this is not true. Oily and greasy foods, in fact, take a longer time to digest and also increase tiredness and fatigue. They are rich in fat, and so more fat reserves are accumulated.
- It is not necessary to spend long hours in the kitchen trying to cook up lavish meals, as the purpose of Ramadan is not just. It is more about self-contemplation and cleansing oneself.
- Eat foods which are easy to digest and also help in giving you energy. An added advantage would be to eat foods which have a cleansing or detox effect.
- Natural fruits and vegetables, dry fruits, grilled meat are good options.
- Also, take into account the regular work schedule and make sure your cooking and eating allows sufficient room for that.
- Sleep is another aspect which often gets ignored but is equally important. The body needs sleep as much as, or in some people, more than food. Lack of it can lead to fatigue, drowsiness, confusion, and fainting.
- Prophet himself has advised that only a few mouthfuls of food needs to be consumed.
- Fasting is a good way to give the body a break (digestive and other systems) and help natural detoxification.
- Do not skip exercise completely during this period. Stick to regular, light exercises which are comfortable.
- Many people tend to put on weight, but a little planning can help not just in avoiding this, but in reducing weight too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.