Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayashree C
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree CYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor please suggest me in my right breast discharge white liquid little more only and one time yesterday. This not serious doctor.
Is this wiser to take unwanted 72 after having sex on 7th day is there any side effects or suggest me best advice.
I had twice miscarriage, I just want to know the reason what care should I take in order to avoid that And I've a pcod problem also I'm planning for a baby now is that fine or should I wait until pcod is cleared.
Hi ,meko 4-5 days se white discharge ki prblm ho rhii thii, periods k bad se hi, but abi sath bleeding b hone lgi hai Kya ye cheez galat hai? M kal ladies Dr. Ko dikhaya tha, to vo boli k norml infection h bas.
She has pain in left side in breast from last few months. Ultrasound report reveals about fibroadenosis. I want to know what is the best possible treatment and in which field i.e. Allopathy or homeopathy. Please suggest. Thanks.
We even not have intercourse properly, but she missed her periods, we are in fear that she is pregnant even we are not married, what should I do?
Marriage is believed to be a license for sex, there is always a partner available anytime, anywhere. Right? Maybe, in the initial stages, before the realities of marriage set in (that too provided you have the privacy and the household chores in order). With kids entering the scene, this scene changes completely. For both men and women, life changes drastically, and sex soon becomes a thing of the past.
While the woman undergoes a lot of physical changes and the new one becomes the centre of all her attention, the male is confused somewhere between frustration and loss of attention.
Suddenly, everything revolves around the new one, and somewhere, the physical intimacy between the couples is completely lost. Most couples resign to it as a way of life, a part of parenthood. Some get frustrated and may even look for sex outside marriage. Come to think of it, what created the child is taken away completely by the child.
However, the scene need not be as bad too. There are always ways and workarounds and taking out a couple of hours for the couple should not be a problem, if planned nicely.
Lost privacy: With the kid on the scene, the couple often loses privacy (of the house sometimes, of their bedroom for sure). This is also one of the main reasons for the loss of sex. Maybe, after a year (or earlier depending on a case-to-case basis), try to have a separate bedroom for the child. This not only gives you privacy but also can lead to a romantic night. So, growing a baby does not have to take you away from your partner!!
Planned dates: Ensure the kid (or kids) is taken care of. Get your close family or friends to babysit them and get yourself out of the environment physically. Being at home will make you constantly want to supervise if things are going well. Trust your babysitters, and they will be fine. Do this at least once a month (or more frequently if possible) to keep the romance alive.
Plan your day: With a newborn baby around (or for that matter, with a child around, whatever the age), there is never an end to the to-do list. Getting to bed very late completely drained does not allow for any physical intimacy between you and the partner. Once in a while, wind up a little early, leave some things for the next day and take some time out with the partner. Even some heartfelt talk would leave you feeling close and be a great way to end the day. Sex, for sure, demands some physical energy and reserve it!! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
Hello, Mera beta 2 months ka hain aur mother ka milk sufficient nahi ho paa raha hai please kuch suggest kare.
While you are in bed with your partner, the worst thing you can do is turn them off by doing things which aren’t required. The bedroom blunders can keep your partner from attaining orgasms or having a healthy sexual experience.
Here are few mistakes to avoid in bed:
- Do not forget to kiss: You might not be doing this on purpose, but not kissing your partner while trying to maintain a certain position can lead dip in the arousal levels. Thus, you should make an effort to kiss your partner during the intercourse as it adds to the experience greatly.
- Don’t fake it: Research says that over 50% women fake orgasms during sexual intercourse. This isn’t blasphemy but isn’t a great idea either because your partner will believe that he is doing all the right things. Thus, the scope of improvement in your sex routine will be restricted. Instead, be honest with your partner and tell him what you really need in bed.
- Silence isn’t golden during sex: It isn’t necessary to moan and scream during sex but refrain from being silent. Talk dirty to your partner and whisper naughty things into his ear during sex to turn the two of you on. If you remain quiet, the whole process will feel unnerving and unrewarding. Remember, positive reinforcement counts.
- It is a sin expecting sex to be like porn: Expecting your intercourse to be like a porn movie is a completely unrealistic demand. You cannot expect your partner to change positions at a 0.01 second notice and copy every position you’ve seen in porn. The porn stars are trained people who know their profession. Instead, you should develop your own thing which takes your comfort and arousal levels into consideration.
- Ignoring certain parts: Other than the stimulation points such as the C-spot and the penis, both the partners should also focus on arousing different pleasure points. Try licking the thighs, kissing the neck and stroking the sack for a heightened stimulation. Ignoring these parts will only result your partner in being partially stimulated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!