Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. JayasenthilYour feedback matters!
I'm having bad breath problem. Daily I'm cleaning my teeth neatly and wash my mouth clearly I don't know why still I'm facing this problem please help me.
Sir, Mere mouth me pichhle do dino se chhale jaisa ho gya hai. Chhala jibh k last hisse me hua lag raha hai jo dikhai nahi de raha hai. Mujhe sardi aur khasi bhi hai. Chhale se nigalte samay khujli jaisa ahsas hota hai. Dard halka sa hai.
Hello. What is geographic tongue. Some patches are being formed on the tongue for so many days and suffering from tooth pain also.
Sir from the last 5 years I having bad breath. I had digestion problem is it the reason? please help me to cure this sir.
I have finished my rct last week but after few days I am not able to mouth widely and you am not able to eat properly my mouth is not open properly.
What is the procedure to treat the problem where the soft tissue above the big teeth (daadh) comes out from its place due to the cavity of the daadh.
Why some times blood comes out after brushing & cleansing the mouth after some binge drinking in the previous night?
Sir I have a problem of ulcer. Once in a month I always suffer from this problem & it becomes impossible for me to eat also. Please suggest what I should do.?
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them
When the pulp of the tooth becomes inflamed, septic or lifeless, one needs to go through the root canal treatment.