Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayaseelan
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. JayaseelanYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering with back pain for last 4 years.In middle I took some Ayurveda medicines. While taking medicine it's all right, more again started.
When I have been running 5 km daily for 30 days, now my legs below of knee ache much more. Please give some suggestions regarding this issue.
I have been suffering from severe pain in my left leg muscle for last one month. Consulting with a MD Neuro I have been taking Gabantip at 100/10 and Neurobion forte tab for last 20 days. After taking few days of above medicines my severe pain was diminished. But from last three days the pain again come with more severe then before. What I have to do now? My age is 52 (Male),
Hi. I am 20 years old & my backbone is paining from a month. I feel pain as I move my body back with back bone after standing still. What should I do?
My age is 26 and I am afraid that I have flat foot or Plantar Fasciitis. My ankle gets pain when I walk /stand fr a period of time. Its very bad situation whenever I get the pain. Also I am not able to make the first step in each day morning getting from sleep. Its severe. Please give me suggestions to cure it. Thank you.
I have a back pain in my shoulder and it's very paining to me and I want to cure myself but no medicine worked on me. Because last time I doing the play match and my shoulder is tackled with leather ball. And blood is falling. Please help me sir. I am very very very thankful for you.
My name is Tuhin and I am 25 year's old. I am suffering from back pain I use different types of pain relief cream but no effect so what can I do now?
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.