Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayanandhini Ramachandran
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayanandhini RamachandranYour feedback matters!
I an suffering from hypothyroid and most of the time I am depresses without any reason. Few doctors told me that you will face complication in your pregnancy. What should I do?
Hi Doctor, I am in my 40th week of pregnancy My LMP is -18 July 2015 Doctor gave me my EDD- 25 April 2016 But one doctor told me that baby's heartbeat came late in my 2nd ultrasound which was on 12 sep 2015. That's why my EDD is on 5th May. I don't understand. We r eagerly waiting for baby. And dates r continuously increasing. Suggest something to Induce labour. And tell by what time we'll have to wait.
I am pregnant of 16 week and I wanted to deliver my child normally so what precautions and diet should I have to take.
I've got periods over a month now. I am able to consult a doctor since am traveling everyday. If three any medication to stop my periods? The flow is heavy.
What effects can a girl feel after taking an I pill for the first time. And after how much time does I pill start showing effect and for how long? Please answer. Thanks.
What is the symptoms of a woman get pregnant in starting stage, how we know or she know. Pls explain.
I have a problem here inside my throat, I have a feeling not so well. Normally when the time I eat it's ok, but after I shallow finish to eat, they have a pain to my throat, I feel they have some big stone to full my breath its so hurt to breast more pain.
Mera sperm (dhatu) ekdam patla hai so, kya sex karne par meri wife pregnant hogi? Please reply in Hindi language.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder but a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are -
1. You may feel bloated on a regular basis
2. You may experience discomfort in your stomach
3. Loss of appetite
4. You may experience constant burping
5. You may feel nauseous
6. Symptoms of heartburn
7. You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
8. You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are -
1. Irritable bowel syndrome which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
2. If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
3. Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
4. Any inflammation of the gall bladder
5. Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
6. If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
7. Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are -
1. Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
2. Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
3. Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
4. Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
5. Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
6. Avoid wearing tight clothes
7. Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.