Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. JayachandranYour feedback matters!
I have some renal stone in my right kidney. And I am suffering from colic pain. So plzz what treatment I would take.
Sir I am having urination problem and white discharge problem from last four years. I have done my urine and blood test and the report was normal. But it is important that I am having diabetes. please help
I am suffering from kidney stones. And I have started drinking water from the copper vessel for last one month. Is it okay? IS that water not bad for stones?
My father has a kidney problem. His creatine level is 2.7. A month before it was 1.7. Is it severe? How can it be reduced. He also has diabetes and blood pressure. But they both r under control as of now. Please help.
I am 63 years old, I am diabetic since 8 years. I have slight problem in passing urine. I feel that certain quantity still remain uncleared. Only after some time and passing of very few drops I feel it is cleared. I have done scanning too, but everything is normal. There is no obstruction or pain while passing urine as such. Please advice me the treatment.
At the first symptom of stone pain, mix 2 oz of organic olive oil with 2 oz of organic lemon juice. Drink it straight and follow with a 12 ounce glass of purified water. Wait 30 minutes. Then, squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon into 12 ounces of purified water, add 1 tablespoon of organic raw apple cider vinegar and drink.
Apple cider vinegar, which is said to help dissolve stones. You can consume 1 tablespoon (14.8 ml) of apple cider vinegar each day, or mix it with water. Avoid using sorrel, which can cause calcium oxalate kidney stones to worsen. Banana stem juice is a well known treatment for kidney stone in India.
My urine and latrine smell too much bad. Suggest me some ayurvedic medicine to remove the bad smell.
My wife hb has fallen down to 8.5 what kind of diet is recommended for her before it she was having burning sensation in urinary tract and a mild fever in the night.
It was found a cortical cyst at my left kidney with a size of 1.9x1.6 cm. But no symptoms or pain. Is it to be treated or can be ignored?
Urea - (58. 00 mg/dl)- 15.00 -45. 00 mg/dl Creatinine-(1.50 mg/dl )- 0.50-1.20 mg/dl. This my lab reports of my kidney. I have kidney shrinkage problem. Recently I am feeling very weakness. Please give me information about diet and treatment.
I am a 57 year old male ,diabetic .Recently I am suffering from fistula (anus. Is there any remedy other than operation? It is really painful before the cyst bursts.
I have a desktop job. I had urinal infection last year. Now I fear that I have it again. I some times get pain in the two side of the kidney. The pain is very mild. What should I do? What should I check.
I am having stone since last two years. My treatment is also going on. I have noticed blood in urine today in the morning. Why it was? please reply asap.
Hello sir my mom always get infection of uriary track .unki starting me kidney bhi kaam nhi kar rahi thi fir usey restart kiya gaya unko abhi allahabad ke nephrlogist dekh rahe hai mai aap se bhi consult karna chata ho unko thoda sugar bhi rahta hai.
Dear Dr. My mother taking Lasix (half a tablet in the morning). After started to taking Lasix serum creatinine and urea become high. What is the reason for this?
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.