Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Janardhana Reddy
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Janardhana ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old and I have some cracks in the heels of my both legs. I applied many antibiotics but the problem do not decrease, the cracks are increasing day by day, please give me some tips to solve the problem.
Hi,I'm 18 year old I had very fare color of my face, neck,lower hand but now my face colour become dull, I used nivea whitening effect face wash but nothing happened with this face wash. please tell me how I get my skin color fair.
Hello! I am 21 years female old n I have very dull n dry skin n my complexion is very poor please can you suggest me some good creams.
Hlo Dr. My aunt has been suffering from some skin prob she has red itchy spots all over her body after some time they turn blackish brown and her skin become dry. She has taken so many medicine bt they haven't cured pls tell something.
I have dark circle inside my eyes .and pimples on my face .i am using patanjali saundarya facewash .is it help ful. please suggest how to get rid of this problem.
I am 24 years old female living in Canada. My skin is much dry and dull. I also have dark circles. Can you suggest any good moisturizer with skin radiance property? Also any remedy for dark circles?
My skin got dark due to change of water and due to proper diet so kindly prescribed some tube for increased my fairness.
Hi I am doing theater from last 2 years My skin is very tan and oily and sweaty When i'm going audition that things trouble me a lot please suggest me the diet for glowing skin Thank you.
Is it okay to put toothpaste and salt mixture on the face to get rid of black/whiteheads? Or will it just worsen the skin?
I am 47. My under arms are become dark. Its hurting very much. Darkness is developed below each folding around my body. Please suggest me home remedies & cream name available in medicals.
Mai jab bhi apna chahera dhota hu to uske bad mera chahera rukha ho jata hai and aur mai bahut driness feel karta hu chahere rough ho jata hai to mai facewash karne ke bad kon sa cream lagau jisse mera chehra sukha na pade ya koi ghar wale nuskha batao.
I have a tan skin but I am not expose to sun as I work in a night shift. Kindly suggest a natural remedy or an ointment. Thank you.
If all the products available in the market are no longer doing anything for your skin, then you can turn to the ancient science of Ayurveda. There are many fruits, vegetables and herbs that can help you get the perfect skin that glows with inner health. But before choosing the right herbs, you might consider what is your skin type.
According to Ayurveda, skin is of three types:
- Vata: this skin type is dry, delicate and thin by nature.
- Pitta: this skin type is soft, sensitive and thicker by nature.
- Kapha: this skin type is thick, oily and has high sun tolerance.
After you understand your skin type, you can add the following herbs to your daily skin regime:
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is one of the most important Ayurvedic remedies. It is good for pitta and kapha skin types. You can use it to treat acne, whiten skin, moisturise skin, treat blemishes and rashes, and treat itchy skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is used in a lot of beauty products. It is good for kapha and pitta skin types. You can use it directly as a moisturiser or mix it with a face pack. It makes skin soft and gets rid of pigmentation.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a blood purifier and has anti-aging and antibacterial properties. It is good for all three skin types. It can be used to brighten and moisturise skin, and also used to remove skin tan.
- Saffron: Saffron has been used to whiten skin for ages. Mix it with raw milk and olive oil for best results.
- Kumkumadi oil: Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic mixture of 16 ingredients. It is good for skin whitening, removing tanning and marks from the skin.
- Carrot: Carrot is very good for vata skin type. It is an effective moisturiser. It brings much relief to chapped lips, itchy and dry skin. It makes skin smooth and youthful.
- Cucumber or cucumber seeds: Cucumbers are good coolants. It is also an effective antiseptic. It has anti-aging properties.
- Quince seed: Quince seed has anti-aging properties.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is antiseptic in nature. It is a natural toner and makes skin look fresh.
- Almond oil: Almond oil makes the skin glow and look youthful.
For optimum results, an Ayurvedic skin regime must be complemented by a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.